Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Mia Doi Todd
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.01.2006, 10:10 PM   #1
Daycare Nation
expwy. to yr skull

Daycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's asses
Any fans here?

That dragon ain't the love sweet love.
Daycare Nation is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.02.2006, 12:34 AM   #2
Flen flyys
little trouble girl

Flen flyys has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
A burgeoning fan here. I heard one of the "My Room is White" remixes on the radio and I loved it so I picked up so far 'Golden State' and 'Come out of Your Mine' and "Zeroone", you know, all the records that don't have the song on it that made me interested (but I'll get to those two soon plus the other one) and I haven't gotten around to listening to them yet, but I very much expect to love them.
Old 06.02.2006, 11:40 PM   #3
Daycare Nation
expwy. to yr skull

Daycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's asses
Cool...I have Golden State, Ewe and the Eye, Manzanita and La Ninja. I like the remixes a lot.

That dragon ain't the love sweet love.
Daycare Nation is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth