Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.05.2015, 11:13 PM   #37881
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
i meant that I tend to get on with guys who idealize me. this makes me sound egomaniacal but the last guy I was involved with often told me i was his princess and he wanted to "rescue me" and no tja ks dude.

i also girl crush on jessica chastain. i'm a sucker for red hair.
Old 02.05.2015, 11:37 PM   #37882
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
ha ha ha yeah ---

always flee that

anyway must crash-- peasant life has me on a schedule
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.06.2015, 12:09 AM   #37883
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
haha, night
Old 02.06.2015, 12:52 AM   #37884
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

me, i'll never have sex with monica bellucci-- and that's okay
dont sell yourself short, what if she likes tea and your wife don't mind? Who am i kidding, this thread as has been essentially about the obliviousness of men and the neurosis of women. In other words, shell kill yo ass if you do

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.06.2015, 01:49 AM   #37885
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

wait, she was with vincent cassel for forever? unf. what a couple. I'd hit Cassel til the cows came home
Old 02.06.2015, 02:16 AM   #37886
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

did you get my PM?
Old 02.06.2015, 08:01 AM   #37887
A Thousand Threads
expwy. to yr skull

A Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
if even a fraction of the people whose jobs will be taken by computers within the next few decades were aware of it...

you can sit and ask me "BUT HOW DOES IT KNOW??" when i try and explain self driving cars to you, and you can ask me this over and over again until you nearly crash your own, these things actually exist.

nothing in the brain that makes you special or supernatural and that cant be replicated as machinic function.

adapt or whine bitches.

yes, maybe a robot could do my work, but could it also smoke thousands of cigarettes during breaks? I mean, i got philip morris on my side! He'll secure my income so can buy his product and smoke myself to death, no?

well, right now i'm more worried about humans, french humans. We have a lawsuit running against the republic of france, who is suing us and wants us out.

Quote:
someone who needs the cash, likes their work, and is looking to make "industry" connections

i mean, the guy said he doesn't know what to do with his free time

and if the heater broke and they have to close for a week-- who knows what will happen to the place next?

i'd line me up some interviews...

good advice! I have some options where I could start working if current place goes to shits. but then you can never have enough of these options.

Quote:
maybe in 2005, but these days message boards are superslow

if you wanna stay home & do nothing you could read a big fat book, binge on all 5 seasons on "the wire" or play a computer game non-stop until your metabolism shuts down.

alternatively you could go on vacation.

or-- you could look for some temp work replacing someone somewhere and make some money while the place reopens.

okay. i have to get to work but i'll reread & reply.

I stopped watching movies and tv shows (at least I like to think that). But yeah, watched the wire twice. good stuff.

I did read for a while though. Thomas Bernhard - don't know how familiar people outside german speaking countries are with him.... you'd like!

“We must allow ourselves to think, we must dare to think, even though we fail. It is in the nature of things that we always fail, because we suddenly find it impossible to order our thoughts, because the process of thinking requires us to consider every thought there is, every possible thought. Fundamentally we have always failed, like all the others, whoever they were, even the greatest minds. At some point, they suddenly failed and their system collapsed, as is proved by their writings, which we admire because they venture farthest into failure. To think is to fail, I thought.”

Then I made spätzle. Turned out fantastic.

went to practice space to play with my new duo project. not sure if that project is a good idea...
she's awesome
http://vimeo.com/29231427

you all should watch this now:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaWpMZUorNc
Giavanna Marina
A Thousand Threads is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.06.2015, 10:19 AM   #37888
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
dammit, this is still a great internet forum

don't know where to start replying to alll things.
Old 02.06.2015, 10:22 AM   #37889
A Thousand Threads
expwy. to yr skull

A Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
dammit, this is still a great internet forum

don't know where to start replying to alll things.

please not at the part I deleted :-)
A Thousand Threads is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.06.2015, 10:42 AM   #37890
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
dont sell yourself short, what if she likes tea and your wife don't mind? Who am i kidding, this thread as has been essentially about the obliviousness of men and the neurosis of women. In other words, shell kill yo ass if you do

ha ha no, that's not what i meant. i don't know her as a person-- i only know her as an ideal, a mythical creature, a goddess of sex. if she ever showed up in real life and wanted to get it on, i'd probably run away-- you've read the greek myths and you know what happens when one has intercourse with the gods-- always some horrible curse (maybe worth it though, ha ha, but still...)

i'm going to make a wild connection and say: what those greek myths illustrate is teh danger of literalizing metaphors. there was a jungian guy who wrote a book about paranoia and he wrote that this mental illness is at its core the inability to entertain metaphors as such.

so my monica bellucci is a metaphor-- for what? all kinds of earthly pleasures. but i can't have actual relations with a metaphor. if i were to interact with the real person, the metaphor would be destroyed and she'd be just another human (granted, an uber-hot human, but what if she's actually dumb and annoying? better not to find out.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
wait, she was with vincent cassel for forever? unf. what a couple. I'd hit Cassel til the cows came home

i don't know--see what i wrote to suchfrenz above.

another story:

i had this girlfriend, well not exactly a girlfriend because it was a partially illicit thing (she had a fiance... in another country). anyway she was a novelist. a really good one too at the time (she ruined it by growing up and becoming a professor).

we'd ride the bus together to her place and the bus would go past some old looking building that housed this bar/restaurant that looked like from the 50s/60s. it looked a bit fantastic and out of place by a strip mall. she'd make up all kinds of stories about the place, and dream up characters who'd hang out there. the dream of the place was part of our shared world and secret code. and then she'd say she wanted to go there some day.

i loved hearing her fantasies and looking at the place from the bus, and make up things about it, but always resisted going and said so many times and in so many ways: no, the place will never live up to those expectations; i'd rather have the dream of the place as you imagine it to be and be happy with that.

eventually we went there because she wanted wanted wanted to go, and she always got what she wanted. and the food and the beer were good, and it was a nice place for its sterile surroundings, but she was obviously disappointed that it was so pedestrian. of course!

some people don't know how to entertain a healthy fantasy life and end up plucking its feathers and twisting its neck.

and things didn't work out with her in the end.

--

ps- i don't know if the pm was sent to me? i never got any.
Old 02.06.2015, 10:45 AM   #37891
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Thousand Threads
please not at the part I deleted :-)

ha ha okay no, i was going to always leave you the chance to delete instead of quoting you for posterity.

but let me just say-- your "who am i to criticize?" -- good attitude.
Old 02.06.2015, 11:44 AM   #37892
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Personally im very spiritual about sex so i can't have sex with fantasies or mythical sex goddesses.. if i don't have a substantive connection with a woman as a person and if our intimacy is not deeper than biology im just into it. Getting to know a woman through our bodies is what turns me on, just empty fucking does get me off..

Old 02.06.2015, 11:53 AM   #37893
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
i can't have sex with fantasies or mythical sex goddesses.

nobody can! that's exactly my point.

but we all need myths-- as myths only.

Old 02.06.2015, 12:46 PM   #37894
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Bullshit they can't. A lot of people ONLY have sex with their fantasies even if just their own fantasies or projections of the person they're having sex with! What i meant is that i only use sex as a way to actually communicate with the actual person (and all their inherent complexities and nuances) im with. Sex is communication, but for many its really just a self absorbed masturbation with a partner

Old 02.06.2015, 12:52 PM   #37895
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Bullshit they can't. A lot of people ONLY have sex with their fantasies even if just their own fantasies or projections of the person they're having sex with! What i meant is that i only use sex as a way to actually communicate with the actual person (and all their inherent complexities and nuances) im with. Sex is communication, but for many its really just a self absorbed masturbation with a partner

self absorbed masturbation... i see... kinda like your posts on the internet, where you talk to yourself regardless of what others say?

good day sir. good day.
Old 02.06.2015, 12:55 PM   #37896
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
our cardiologist held my hand in his for more seconds than what was the appropriate amount of time
and walked me to the next room to fetch some tests
people were there and there and pls dont say anything nasty about all this
and i would keep it to myself because its sweet and precious and innocent and only in my head but i wanted to type smth

also i hate manuals and i hate looking for laptop and smartphones shit guides and shit instructions and looking up on the net how to do this or that and i prefer windows 7 to 8 a milion shit of times
and i had my wisdom tooth out stupid name for a tooth
and a pigeon did its shit on me
and what has happened to me i m bored to do clubbing
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.06.2015, 02:09 PM   #37897
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
i can't have sex with fantasies or mythical sex goddesses.. .

some of us are very lucky to have actual real-life sex goddesses/gods.....
Old 02.06.2015, 02:12 PM   #37898
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
some of us are very lucky to have actual real-life sex goddesses/gods.....

that picture of kim gordon in your wallet is just a picture, man!

yes?

--
eta:

because i didn't know what you meant by real life. i think to idealize a real-life person that you relate to on a live basis is to destroy them by negating their humanity. to idealize an image, on the other hand, is perfectly fine (since images are often already ideals)
Old 02.06.2015, 02:21 PM   #37899
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
yes, and the kitten is just a kitten....
Old 02.06.2015, 02:26 PM   #37900
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
yes, and the kitten is just a kitten....

ha ha ha. well i meant to say (i also edited the previous post to clarify)--

there are 2 kims (sorry if i overexplain, the explanation is not directed at you):

the one kim that lives her life as a regular human being and is only an ordinary human being and needs her privacy

the image that lives in your wallet and is a form of poetry in your world.

as a polytheist, i have many goddesses like that (2nd form).

susan sontag is sort of my athena.

and st. elizabeth warren takes care of my money.
1395179518451885189218931894 1895 189618971898190519451995 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth