Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Are guys really deformed girls?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.20.2006, 01:29 PM   #21
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by static-harmony
I mean we have the XY chromosomes as opposed to females who have XX chromosomes. Can this be the reason why there is a lot of homosexuality among men?

How is there a lot of homosexuality among men? There is the same amount among women as men.

"Yes. Pick up your puppy."
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.20.2006, 01:49 PM   #22
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
Erm.....yeah and that's why lesbians have all got penises.......in their minds....

Ummm, clitori.

There is a stage in fetal development at which male and female genitalia is exactly the same. the part that becomes the scrotum becomes the vulva in females, the part that becomes the testicles in males becomes the ovaries in females, the part that becomes the penis in males becomes the clitoris in females. So on and so forth.

Males are not deformed females nor are females deformed males. Y chromosomes don't change from generation to generation with the exception of mutation, which doesn't happen very often. So male bloodlines can be traced back to when the mutation occured.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.20.2006, 02:18 PM   #23
Lurker
invito al cielo

Lurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by static-harmony
I mean we have the XY chromosomes as opposed to females who have XX chromosomes. Can this be the reason why there is a lot of homosexuality among men?

I don't think it affects homosexuality. I think there are equal numbers of gay men as there are gay women. But it is the reason why men get a lot of genetic diseases. The Y chromosome is weaker or more recessive than the X so if there is a fault in the X chromosome it probably won't be overided by the Y whereas in women the fault would have to be in both if it is a recessive gene.
Lurker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.20.2006, 02:35 PM   #24
LittlePuppetBoy
expwy. to yr skull

LittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's asses
This is the stupidest thing ever.

LittlePuppetBoy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.20.2006, 04:51 PM   #25
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
This is the kind of thread that made the old board so addictive.
GeneticKiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.20.2006, 07:01 PM   #26
Prisstina
the end of the ugly

Prisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's asses
Females are the human prototype. Thats why guys have nipples.
Prisstina is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.20.2006, 07:04 PM   #27
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Guys have nipples for sexual purposes, and some men are able to lactate in extreme cases of need raising a child.

Females are not the human prototype. It just so happens that males and females are very similar.

Quote:
I don't think it affects homosexuality. I think there are equal numbers of gay men as there are gay women. But it is the reason why men get a lot of genetic diseases. The Y chromosome is weaker or more recessive than the X so if there is a fault in the X chromosome it probably won't be overided by the Y whereas in women the fault would have to be in both if it is a recessive gene.

The genes on Y chromosomes are not more recessive. Y chromosomes are not as long as X chromosomes, so there are certain genes the X has that the Y doesn't. But every gene the Y has, the X has as well. If a gene is on both the X and Y, the allele on the X has no extra advantage than it would on Y. That is, if for a gene that the X and Y share, if the X has one allele and the Y has a different one, if you reverse them, the phenotype would remain the same.

There are gender related genetics phenomena due to the mismatched lenghts of the X and Y, and males only having one gene for certain genotypes, such as only female cats (and XXY males) can be calico and men not being able to inherit color blindness from their father or their mother. That isn't because the Y is "weak," it is just because it doesn't have any encoding certain traits.

I think homosexuality in men has a lot more to do with male culture than male genetics. I'm not saying it doesn't have anything to do with genetics, I just seriously doubt it has anything to do with the Y chromosome. If it was on the X chromosome to be gay, you'd have to assume that it would be passive, or no women would have sex with a man to pass it down if it was dominant. So if it was passive, the only way that a lesbian would be created VIA genetics would be if a gay man had sex with a gay-carrying female and had a baby, and I don't really see that happening all too often to account for the number of lesbians. Also, lesbians that use men to get them pregnant can have straight male children.

Here is a bullshit article : http://www.times10.org/lorne_1.htm
Basically it is arguing that there is a homosexuality gene and that it is an evolutionary advantage in that homosexuals are more nurturing, and therefore aid in nurturing their nephews and nieces who carry the recessively. They are basing this on gay people being more nurturing and straight men being less because gay men are more effeminate. What about butch gay men?

I think the reason a lot of people point towards a gay gene is because gay still has a very negative connotation. If there is no gay gene, then raising a gay child and being a failed parent might be equated for conservatives and homophobes. If a gay gene was discovered, gays would then be able to say, "Hey Rick Santorum, God gave us this gene, we are meant to be gay, we are different from pedophiles and zoophiles." Like finding a gay gene will suddenly end homophobia. More likely, it would transform or merge homophobia into genetic elitism.

Nobody is really completely straight. At relatively late ages in development sexuality can still be swung either way.

Quote:
Most trans i know have got girlfriends and not boyfriends like you would imagine.Go and figure that one out yourselves.

I think that has to do with a mix of narcissism, reverence for the female body, and textile-related fetishes.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.21.2006, 03:20 AM   #28
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
Guys have nipples for sexual purposes, and some men are able to lactate in extreme cases of need raising a child.

Females are not the human prototype. It just so happens that males and females are very similar.

The genes on Y chromosomes are not more recessive. Y chromosomes are not as long as X chromosomes, so there are certain genes the X has that the Y doesn't. But every gene the Y has, the X has as well. If a gene is on both the X and Y, the allele on the X has no extra advantage than it would on Y. That is, if for a gene that the X and Y share, if the X has one allele and the Y has a different one, if you reverse them, the phenotype would remain the same.

There are gender related genetics phenomena due to the mismatched lenghts of the X and Y, and males only having one gene for certain genotypes, such as only female cats (and XXY males) can be calico and men not being able to inherit color blindness from their father or their mother. That isn't because the Y is "weak," it is just because it doesn't have any encoding certain traits.

I think homosexuality in men has a lot more to do with male culture than male genetics. I'm not saying it doesn't have anything to do with genetics, I just seriously doubt it has anything to do with the Y chromosome. If it was on the X chromosome to be gay, you'd have to assume that it would be passive, or no women would have sex with a man to pass it down if it was dominant. So if it was passive, the only way that a lesbian would be created VIA genetics would be if a gay man had sex with a gay-carrying female and had a baby, and I don't really see that happening all too often to account for the number of lesbians. Also, lesbians that use men to get them pregnant can have straight male children.

Here is a bullshit article : http://www.times10.org/lorne_1.htm
Basically it is arguing that there is a homosexuality gene and that it is an evolutionary advantage in that homosexuals are more nurturing, and therefore aid in nurturing their nephews and nieces who carry the recessively. They are basing this on gay people being more nurturing and straight men being less because gay men are more effeminate. What about butch gay men?

I think the reason a lot of people point towards a gay gene is because gay still has a very negative connotation. If there is no gay gene, then raising a gay child and being a failed parent might be equated for conservatives and homophobes. If a gay gene was discovered, gays would then be able to say, "Hey Rick Santorum, God gave us this gene, we are meant to be gay, we are different from pedophiles and zoophiles." Like finding a gay gene will suddenly end homophobia. More likely, it would transform or merge homophobia into genetic elitism.

Nobody is really completely straight. At relatively late ages in development sexuality can still be swung either way.

I think that has to do with a mix of narcissism, reverence for the female body, and textile-related fetishes.
Ok.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.21.2006, 04:16 AM   #29
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
This may have cured my insomnia.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.21.2006, 07:23 AM   #30
alyasa
invito al cielo

alyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's asses
Trans are really lucky I guess... They can have both girlfriends and boyfriends... A wider pool, so to speak...
Old 07.21.2006, 07:26 AM   #31
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by alyasa
Trans are really lucky I guess... They can have both girlfriends and boyfriends... A wider pool, so to speak...
And you have to see the girlfriends sometimes.You really have to.

Old 07.21.2006, 08:29 AM   #32
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
And you have to see the girlfriends sometimes.You really have to.

what do you mean? they have really fit girlfriends?
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.21.2006, 08:33 AM   #33
porkmarras
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
what do you mean? they have really fit girlfriends?
Indeed.I've rarely encountered a trannie who didn't have a girlfriend who wasnt at least fairly pretty.I have to admit i don't particularly know what goes on there but it does.

Old 07.21.2006, 09:36 AM   #34
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
weird. i was under the impression that trannies were all gay.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.21.2006, 09:42 AM   #35
porkmarras
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
weird. i was under the impression that trannies were all gay.
I've always been of that idea too until i met my ex who owns a gay pub in the eastend.I made friends with a few of the trannies who either worked or hung out there and most of them have girlfriends but i never enquired as to why.And another thing that struck me as fascinating is that a few of the trannies i know LOVE heavy metal.That puzzles me even more.

Old 07.21.2006, 09:54 AM   #36
nomadicfollower
invito al cielo

nomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's asses
We've been reding to much Solanas?

Being an incomplete female, the male spends his life attempting to complete himself, to become female. He attempts to do this by constantly seeking out, fraternizing with and trying to live through an fuse with the female, and by claiming as his own all female characteristics -- emotional strength and independence, forcefulness, dynamism, decisiveness, coolness, objectivity, assertiveness, courage, integrity, vitality, intensity, depth of character, grooviness, etc -- and projecting onto women all male traits -- vanity, frivolity, triviality, weakness, etc. It should be said, though, that the male has one glaring area of superiority over the female -- public relations. (He has done a brilliant job of convincing millions of women that men are women and women are men). The male claim that females find fulfillment through motherhood and sexuality reflects what males think they'd find fulfilling if they were female.
nomadicfollower is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.21.2006, 09:58 AM   #37
porkmarras
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadicfollower
We've been reding to much Solanas?

Being an incomplete female, the male spends his life attempting to complete himself, to become female. He attempts to do this by constantly seeking out, fraternizing with and trying to live through an fuse with the female, and by claiming as his own all female characteristics -- emotional strength and independence, forcefulness, dynamism, decisiveness, coolness, objectivity, assertiveness, courage, integrity, vitality, intensity, depth of character, grooviness, etc -- and projecting onto women all male traits -- vanity, frivolity, triviality, weakness, etc. It should be said, though, that the male has one glaring area of superiority over the female -- public relations. (He has done a brilliant job of convincing millions of women that men are women and women are men). The male claim that females find fulfillment through motherhood and sexuality reflects what males think they'd find fulfilling if they were female.
Not her man.

Old 07.21.2006, 10:00 AM   #38
nomadicfollower
invito al cielo

nomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's asses
Sooner or later it was coming.
Old 07.21.2006, 10:05 AM   #39
porkmarras
invito al cielo

Look at my avatar.Don't you think i suffered enough already?

Old 07.21.2006, 10:06 AM   #40
nomadicfollower
invito al cielo

Not quite.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth