Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page suicide
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.22.2007, 02:46 AM   #21
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
how many times have you done it?

i have never been stupid enough to try to kill myself. well, driving drunk aside... just a bad idea. but seriously. i take a cab now.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.22.2007, 04:02 AM   #22
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
The weekly attention seeking thread?
Old 01.22.2007, 04:05 AM   #23
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Well,

if I didn't have my dad, I wouldn't most likely have been here by now. Last year was really that bad.

But I promised myself, that in this year, such thoughts must vanish for good.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.22.2007, 02:02 PM   #24
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses
i wouldn never ever do that. i have seen what it does to a family last year. and that's another reason: i don't want them to lose someone that way again. and don't say it's selfish: a person with suicide thoughts has tunnel vision, which means he only sees death as the only solution, and not the other possible solutions. the only way to get him or her out of the idea of committing suicide is getting him out of the tunnel. and still, someone who really wants to die won't let anyone know: if someone is telling everyone he's going to end his life, that's more like a cry for attention. those attempts usually don't even succeed.

flickr

ploesj is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.22.2007, 03:51 PM   #25
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
I don't think it's selfish either. But I do think it's stupid.
Old 01.22.2007, 03:59 PM   #26
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ploesj
i wouldn never ever do that. i have seen what it does to a family last year. and that's another reason: i don't want them to lose someone that way again. and don't say it's selfish: a person with suicide thoughts has tunnel vision, which means he only sees death as the only solution, and not the other possible solutions. the only way to get him or her out of the idea of committing suicide is getting him out of the tunnel. and still, someone who really wants to die won't let anyone know: if someone is telling everyone he's going to end his life, that's more like a cry for attention. those attempts usually don't even succeed.

It's true that their main focus will be on whatever problem they have, and any solutions. However, they still have the brain capacity to consider the concequences of suicide. Whether it's deliberate or not, it's still selfish to not take others into accord in any given situation.
Old 01.22.2007, 04:20 PM   #27
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
It's true that their main focus will be on whatever problem they have, and any solutions. However, they still have the brain capacity to consider the concequences of suicide. Whether it's deliberate or not, it's still selfish to not take others into accord in any given situation.

But then it'd also be selfish of them to want to keep you around purely for themselves when you don't necessarly want to live.

But again, I'm not for suicide. Tomorrow is always a new day, even if the days don't get better, I've learnt in life that good things come in all shapes and forms.
Old 01.23.2007, 02:21 AM   #28
Isoflurane
bad moon rising

Isoflurane is a splendid one to beholdIsoflurane is a splendid one to beholdIsoflurane is a splendid one to beholdIsoflurane is a splendid one to beholdIsoflurane is a splendid one to beholdIsoflurane is a splendid one to beholdIsoflurane is a splendid one to behold
I work in the Emergency Room and work the Minneapolis/St. Paul suicide line.
If you want to talk about it, maybe we can (some day).
Old 01.23.2007, 03:06 AM   #29
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
I found out that life is better when you live it, than moping about it. Last year I was depressed like hell, I just finally said fuck it I am not going to be depressed anymore.I actually was close to commiting suicide, but that's when I had an epiphany. And now I just need to see someone to help me channel whatever I have into something else.
SynthethicalY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth