Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Forget Columbine massacre, welcome to Bratislava
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.30.2010, 11:12 PM   #41
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by keep poppin pimples
knives aren't a realistic alternative for mass murderers, bombs and arson are.

It'd be quite remarkable to see one of those cunts injure dozens of people within an hour with a knife. I mean, you can't even do it from a car, it really slows you down.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.30.2010, 11:39 PM   #42
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
why is it americans think everyone is out to get them? that seems to be the thing i am picking up on here and the pro gun thread.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.30.2010, 11:42 PM   #43
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
can you read? i said he would never use a knife, which you seem to think is the other option, it's not. he can go on a bus with a bomb and kill the same amount of people with no effort.

so yeah it'd be remarkable, but nobody would try it. guns are not the worst case scenario by any stretch of the imagination

Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
It'd be quite remarkable to see one of those cunts injure dozens of people within an hour with a knife. I mean, you can't even do it from a car, it really slows you down.
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.31.2010, 02:28 AM   #44
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
to get back to the thread topic, the final body count amounted to 8 (including the gunman).

now, a bit of dark humour to enlighten the situation:

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.31.2010, 03:16 AM   #45
FreshChops
100%

FreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's asses
strange how he wore ear protection while carrying about on a suicide mission

FreshChops is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.31.2010, 03:32 AM   #46
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
hi apparently did not intend to commit suicide, he decided to do so to when he got surronded by police officers.
that guy was 48 years old and had an Albanian origin, as the latest investigation uncovered.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.31.2010, 03:51 AM   #47
FreshChops
100%

FreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's asses
I'd venture to say that when you walk around in city streets in broad daylight shooting people with a an old rifle that you haven't given much thought to the aftermath.... if so having considering your final act. I'd have assumed he plans to continue until someone puts him down firing back, and would assume he might have committed that. The fact that he took the gun to himself makes it even more evident that he was suicidal because he could have surrendered.

Either way, it's just bizarre that he's protecting his hearing.... but I guess anything goes when you're that far gone.

If only you were there, you could have went all Jack Carver on his ass

Old 08.31.2010, 03:56 AM   #48
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
I had forgotten about Columbine.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.31.2010, 03:58 AM   #49
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
why is it americans think everyone is out to get them? that seems to be the thing i am picking up on here and the pro gun thread.
A destabilized balance between personal rights and social responsibilities fortified by an equally destabilized history and economy, off the top of my head.
Old 08.31.2010, 05:43 AM   #50
FreshChops
100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
A destabilized balance between personal rights and social responsibilities fortified by an equally destabilized history and economy, off the top of my head.

so you buy all that? so because someone throws out one of the most vague, overstated, generalized stereotypes possible... not even worth responding to, and you've gone all psychiatrist again....

... but on a serious note, your grade-school, internet psychology never lacks to amuse. I'm learning too.... moody, aimless, underachieving individuals don't make good psychiatrist, especially on the level of social internet.

you're no different than the gun owners you deam as all deranged..... except your paranoia is that nobody is mentally stable and sane, or as righteous as you see yourself.... and your ammo is your cheesy, overzealous attempts to psychologically critic everyone as unstable and crazy. But it's worth noting.... you're shooting blanks. You use all the psychology textbook standards and eagerly apply them to any situation in question, but just because your terminology has meaning, doesn't mean it always, if ever applies to every situation you choose to critic.

for your own good.... and I feel like I'm telling you this as a friend.... you remind me of a resident nurse or even doctor that is fresh out of school and fresh out of the books and takes every nick and nack and diagnosis it to the extreme... just because - armed with their newfound, overwhelming bank of knowledge, they can. perhaps you read to many books? too many self help books?

Old 08.31.2010, 06:00 AM   #51
FreshChops
100%

Quote:
can you read? i said he would never use a knife, which you seem to think is the other option, it's not. he can go on a bus with a bomb and kill the same amount of people with no effort.

so yeah it'd be remarkable, but nobody would try it. guns are not the worst case scenario by any stretch of the imagination

excuse her, she's on a stubbornly obsessive mission to prove that over-manufacturing of firearms is at the root of all mankinds evil.... which of course could be eliminated if the public wasn't allowed to own firearms... oh wait, we're past that, now if there where strict restrictions on the manufacturing of firearms.

BTW, I own more guns manufactured NOT from my own country (U.S.) over other countries (German, Swiss)..... but you would think that America, and it's lack of governmental control over firearm manufacturers within the U.S. fuels the worlds violence?

Old 08.31.2010, 07:08 AM   #52
pbradley
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshChops
so you buy all that? so because someone throws out one of the most vague, overstated, generalized stereotypes possible... not even worth responding to, and you've gone all psychiatrist again....

... but on a serious note, your grade-school, internet psychology never lacks to amuse. I'm learning too.... moody, aimless, underachieving individuals don't make good psychiatrist, especially on the level of social internet.

you're no different than the gun owners you deam as all deranged..... except your paranoia is that nobody is mentally stable and sane, or as righteous as you see yourself.... and your ammo is your cheesy, overzealous attempts to psychologically critic everyone as unstable and crazy. But it's worth noting.... you're shooting blanks. You use all the psychology textbook standards and eagerly apply them to any situation in question, but just because your terminology has meaning, doesn't mean it always, if ever applies to every situation you choose to critic.

for your own good.... and I feel like I'm telling you this as a friend.... you remind me of a resident nurse or even doctor that is fresh out of school and fresh out of the books and takes every nick and nack and diagnosis it to the extreme... just because - armed with their newfound, overwhelming bank of knowledge, they can. perhaps you read to many books? too many self help books?
None of what you quoted was particularly psychological.

However, if you are referring to when I got psychological in 'pro guns movement' thread, then you should know I wasn't all that serious in those diagnoses. I was bored. Idleness is the beginning of all psychology. Really, though, I don't care either way about people owning guns. The initial replies to that thread made that abundantly clear. Knox seemed the underdog, though, so I psychobabbled to stir the pot. You seem adequately stirred, though perhaps a bit late. Were you simmering? Were you waiting with bated breath to tell me off?

Anyway, the ironic spectacle of being called 'grade-school' in a mostly uncapitalized, long-winded rendition of the classic 'you talk like a fag, bookworm' argument was worth it, though the ellipses did get to be too much.
Old 08.31.2010, 08:48 AM   #53
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

gun owners suffer from paranoia due to religion and the media in america.
hevusa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.31.2010, 09:09 AM   #54
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

You see it that way, but we aren't the ones generally afraid of guns. Seems those that are afraid are the ones worried someone is out to get them.
Old 08.31.2010, 09:10 AM   #55
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

he's not a terrorist, he's merely a pycho blowing up buses it's not their thing.

Old 08.31.2010, 09:13 AM   #56
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshChops

You see. This is what Jon is talking about. Nobody even remotely called anyone derranged. The responses to everything seem to be disproportionate.

Old 08.31.2010, 09:15 AM   #57
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
None of what you quoted was particularly psychological.

However, if you are referring to when I got psychological in 'pro guns movement' thread, then you should know I wasn't all that serious in those diagnoses. I was bored. Idleness is the beginning of all psychology. Really, though, I don't care either way about people owning guns. The initial replies to that thread made that abundantly clear. Knox seemed the underdog, though, so I psychobabbled to stir the pot. You seem adequately stirred, though perhaps a bit late. Were you simmering? Were you waiting with bated breath to tell me off?

Anyway, the ironic spectacle of being called 'grade-school' in a mostly uncapitalized, long-winded rendition of the classic 'you talk like a fag, bookworm' argument was worth it, though the ellipses did get to be too much.

Lol. You talk like a fag. I love it.

Old 08.31.2010, 09:17 AM   #58
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
You see. This is what Jon is talking about. Nobody even remotely called anyone derranged. The responses to everything seem to be disproportionate.

You didn't seriously just say that....

Again, trying to twist everything around to get an angle. That shit can only work for so long. You + Jon Toy BOTH have referred to people as deranged (in more or less words) on more than one occasion.
Old 08.31.2010, 09:23 AM   #59
knox
invito al cielo

The American Society as a whole has a derranged element to it? But nobody called anyone derranged individually.
Except you, because you are. But then you called me derranged.
And then we were even.

Old 08.31.2010, 09:30 AM   #60
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

No, you started that shit. I started playing very nice and you tried to use something as simple as an avatar to say something about "my character" + how "my opinion should be invalid"...that was basically what you were getting at. The same avatar you proved to know nothing about but speak out against, as if that should aid me in taking your opinions on any given subject seriously.

+ nearly every society has a "deranged" (put in quotations so knox might not misspell this word for the fourth time) element to it. We just happen to be the most popular.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth