Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page NFL Football anyone?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.28.2010, 01:05 PM   #61
chicka
expwy. to yr skull

chicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asses
Hey I'm sick of them treating them with dresses on but I'll betcha if they hit brees like that we'd of had a few more yellow flags. Not to mention if it was Peyton on my god they'd have arrested some of those lineman. There was only one hit that I had a problem with the guy hit him from behind below the knees cheap cheap.
Old 01.28.2010, 11:38 PM   #62
FreshChops
100%

FreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cars_willkillyou

I was hoping to see Vikings/Colts for the Super Bowl. I even thought the Vikings would win. But need I remind everyone the record Favre is most known for? Not career or season, or franchise TDs or Yards passed, or wins, or playoff appearances, but interceptions. He had the most career interceptions I think 4 or 5 years ago. But apparently Favre wasnt satisfied with quanity, no. Favre needed a quality, the creme de creme of interceptions to end his career. Easily one of the worst throws/plays/ideas I have ever seen on the pitch. Throwing on 3rd down, within in field goal range, with less than 20 seconds left in a tie game. Run the ball, let your kicker win the game.

Arrogance was the downfall of Favre. He can only blame himself.

I think Favre was defeated before he even threw the int. He took so much abuse the whole game, I think he couldn't take one more hit. His int. was due to shoty nerves and a whole host of B&G down the field eager to pursue him (again). I do also agree with the arrogance though, and yes, he forced game-killers more often than not. It's what you get with Favre, a little bit of "magic" and a whole bunch of "uh oh".

Oh well, good game though, but it was the Saints time, and even though the Saints had less time of possession, and inferior stats, they clearly wanted it more as their intensity level trumped Viks

FreshChops is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.29.2010, 11:13 AM   #63
chicka
expwy. to yr skull

chicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshChops
Oh well, good game though, but it was the Saints time, and even though the Saints had less time of possession, and inferior stats, they clearly wanted it more as their intensity level trumped Viks

BS on the intensity the Vikings offense pushed them all over the field only to explode time after time 5 TO's and they still forced the game to overtime.
The Vikings defense held the Saints down the entire 2nd half. It may have been the Saints time but the Vikings handed it to them on a gold platter
Old 02.08.2010, 04:10 AM   #64
cars_willkillyou
stalker

cars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's asses
And the Saints fulfill prophecy,

cars_willkillyou is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.08.2010, 05:10 PM   #65
chicka
expwy. to yr skull

congrats to the Saints and all their fans. Hats off to Sean Peyton. The guy coached the game balls to the wall. An onside kick before the 4th quarter
all the gurus must have been choking on that one. Once again Peyton comes up empty in the big one....
Old 02.08.2010, 05:46 PM   #66
Seandi
stalker

Seandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's asses
agreed
Seandi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.08.2010, 05:53 PM   #67
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i don't know what the fuck you guys talking about but i watched the game yesterday in a mild state of inebriation and it was great to see new orleans kick the ass of the... what's the name of the other team? yeah.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.08.2010, 05:55 PM   #68
Seandi
stalker

Seandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's asses
the who?
Seandi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.08.2010, 06:00 PM   #69
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seandi
the who?

yeah, yeah-- that one!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.08.2010, 11:13 PM   #70
FreshChops
100%

FreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's asses

the Lombardi arrives in New Orleans.....

a'right..... I'm done posting pictures here (promise)!

Old 09.01.2010, 12:25 AM   #71
FreshChops
100%

worth dredging up with the season right around the corner.....

I kinda like the way things turned out for the Saints all the while I kept this thread alive... so here's to back-to-back Super Bowl winning seasons.

So far this preseason we've seen our young backup QB, Chase Daniel show enough talent and pose to back Drew Brees if needed and watch out for our rookie RB, Chris Ivory.

Old 09.01.2010, 06:04 AM   #72
Youth_Against_Facism
stalker

Youth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's asses
Pssh. NFL is a game for the weak.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth