Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page humans maybe becoming less intelligent
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.14.2012, 04:00 PM   #41
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
You're a bit late with this thread, gast. You are missing out on the fun you get by observing idiots trying to be smart and intelligent.

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2012, 04:08 PM   #42
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
If animal instincts were the same as intelligence, we'd sniff each other's ass before speaking.

Who will sniff my ass?? Is it you, rocketman?

In truth we do. Hormones and pheromones are a major part of our social interaction. We don't realize it, such has been relinquished to the subconscious mind, but yes, humans react to pheromones. We are unknowingly drawn to other humans based on smell. Women report that they are hit on by men more often and more aggressively when they are menstruating, double-blind studies show people are more attracted to smells than faces. We don't have to sniff each others asses and crotches to react, even subconsciously, to each others smells. The trick is we've constructed this elaborate song and dance we call society in order to determine how to react to our instincts, how more properly manifest our biological urges.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2012, 05:26 PM   #43
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
You're a bit late with this thread, gast. You are missing out on the fun you get by observing idiots trying to be smart and intelligent.
this thread is maybe late
but i did had a lot of fun with stupidity

now we know that humans maybe becoming less intelligent
we don't need to know anymore what is going to happen on 21 december 2012 ending day of maya calaneder
or what comes after that time

the iq of the humans will globally lower with 50
so everyone walks around witht the iq of a child and so life will become good again lol
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2012, 07:25 PM   #44
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

This is how it's done, !@#$%!

Quote:
This message is hidden because Genteel Death is on your ignore list.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.15.2012, 12:47 PM   #45
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
This is how it's done, !@#$%!

haaa haaa haaa. i like genteel death, but yeah, i just see a long row of invisible gastroposts these days. i'm sure they're full of gibberish.

what i meant with that picture was that talking to gastro was like talking to a brick wall.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.15.2012, 12:57 PM   #46
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1ueB9Wz2vA

Screaming at a Wall

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth