Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page humans maybe becoming less intelligent
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.13.2012, 02:19 PM   #21
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator

It is human nature to hate each other, and take what they have for our own, whether that be women, drugs, money, land, or record collections.

Let us do battle.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.13.2012, 02:23 PM   #22
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Before 1996 the SAT was set us an an IQ equivalent.
In 1996 they changed the SAT because it was "too hard" for the dumb ass brain dead data-replicators that so many public schools are focused on creating.

and then the Republican party platform in the state of Texas states explicitly that they are against the teaching of "critical thinking."

The Republican party in texas is composed mainly of super rich highly educated white guys. They have nothing to gain and everything to lose by educating the "lower classes."
Old 11.13.2012, 02:24 PM   #23
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Let us do battle.

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.13.2012, 04:07 PM   #24
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
i just seen a biologist explain that bonobo's are the most close to humans
more then chimpansees or gorilla's

it's true rob humans have a very voilent history
now with 7 billion there will be adaptation needed to go into that future

from 7 billion to 9 billion that is the future of the population
that is going on NOW
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.13.2012, 04:25 PM   #25
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
no prob. The Earth will balance itself, with or without humans.

When the solar system got fed up with dinosaurs it dropped the asteroid on 'em, took em out mad-quick.

ha!

for real though, humans are the only creatures on this planet capable of actually deciding NOT to hurt each other, yet we find endless ways to do so.
Old 11.13.2012, 06:56 PM   #26
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
This is a big damn discussion topic- one that sparks a lot of rousing debates at work- and there are a number of different viewpoints along the continuum between extremes of thought. I felt like I might waste some serious time in this thread, but thank god the first three posts brought me quickly to the conclusion that I would not be missing much by skipping the thread altogether

(really though, I didn't read this. Is anyone bothering to take up an evolutionary counterargument? Has anyone brought up that individual intelligence and societal/cultural/global intelligence may be moving in different directions, or mentioned that in every one of us, a cool little line graph is playing out as we age, showing that one kind of intelligence never stops rising (under normal physiological circumstances) while another shoots up, and then gradually begins to creep down around age 30, never to know an upward trend again? I like that. I'm totally "over the hill" regarding my ability to remember complicated words on the spot, and get worse at it every day, while my overall knowledge of the semantic meaning behind those words grows and grows and grows.

We are such contradictions. I'm with [the idea that] FREUD [said he didn't believe but did]: individual psychodynamics are absolutely generalizable to global socio-psych-dynamics. We are soooooo doomed.
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.13.2012, 08:19 PM   #27
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Hi. Welcome to a gast thread. You must be new here.

Good luck on your discourse. You're going to need it.

It's a shame you didn't actually bother to 'skip it altogether'.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.13.2012, 08:30 PM   #28
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Drop a few points out of [int] and [wis] and put them into [chr].

Your character will noticed a marked improvement.
Old 11.13.2012, 08:47 PM   #29
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Back in da day when there were only 1 million humans, and widely spread out at that, tribes still killed each other, fought wars, raped and pillaged.

It is human nature to hate each other, and take what they have for our own, whether that be women, drugs, money, land, or record collections.

That is so ridiculously shallow. Humans are social mammals, our instinct is to try our best to do the OPPOSITE of all those things you mentioned, and when we do it is acting on our base survival drives (food, sex, power) which are shared by all animals. Our social orders are constructed for us to find ways to harmonize our instincts (i.e. to socialize with other humans) and our drives (i.e. food, sex, power) in a which is the most mutually beneficial. If it were human nature simply to maim, kill, hurt, and destroy, then simply put, there would already be nothing..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.13.2012, 08:56 PM   #30
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

If animal instincts were the same as intelligence, we'd sniff each other's ass before speaking.

Who will sniff my ass?? Is it you, rocketman?
Old 11.13.2012, 08:57 PM   #31
ink.
the end of the ugly

ink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
It doesn't hurt. In my case, I'd say, a deep capacity for empathy and kindness served me almost just as well.

because I'm mind-blowing in bed and make myself laugh, more than any other.

listen to women more than talking at then, so that you may talk with then.
Oh, and a command over occult-powers, particle-wave duality to manifestation, and I do dishes. Those too.

yeah.
ink. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.13.2012, 08:59 PM   #32
ink.
the end of the ugly

ink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
My trans-hemispherical genetic experiment shall strengthen the genepool through increased biodiversity!

yeah.
ink. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2012, 04:18 AM   #33
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
people can feel good, things can go better
when there are intelligent solutions then i find humans must follow them for the human benefit

that is the reason for building something for everyone, family, friends, woman and childeren
with these people we live 24 h over 24 h till the end of time

why not live this life to the max intelligent if the expected result is that everyone feels better, lives better and get's older
that people before they die can say " i had a great and wonderfull life "
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2012, 08:53 AM   #34
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

I like people.

Eespecially the ones with soft curves.
Old 11.14.2012, 09:48 AM   #35
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRguZ...eature=related
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2012, 09:57 AM   #36
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

I reckon that when some people think really hard, it opens up cracks in time and space!!!!!!!!! Cracks that monkey chimps.fall through......back into tiiiiiime!!!!!!

-_-_-_____--_....
Old 11.14.2012, 10:03 AM   #37
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
That is so ridiculously shallow. Humans are social mammals, our instinct is to try our best to do the OPPOSITE of all those things you mentioned, and when we do it is acting on our base survival drives (food, sex, power) which are shared by all animals. Our social orders are constructed for us to find ways to harmonize our instincts (i.e. to socialize with other humans) and our drives (i.e. food, sex, power) in a which is the most mutually beneficial. If it were human nature simply to maim, kill, hurt, and destroy, then simply put, there would already be nothing..

I think humans have evolved to be beyond instinct, but it takes force of will. Instinct says to get what you can when you can and fuck anyone else. Most animals live on instinct alone, as far as we know. our closest relatives, the chimpanzees of all types, wage war, kill, rape, maim, and commit infanticide on the reg.

so do humans.

the whole history of humans is one group being subjugated by another, then, when the current powers are usurped, the new elite go right ahead and start to subjugate someone else.

You would think as a collective group humans would grow out of this, but look at israel. For thousands of years, a subjugated group is nearly exterminated by those that wield power. They are granted a sovereign nation after WWII. what are they doing now? Subjugating and killing those they deem unworthy.

Pessimism abounds.
Old 11.14.2012, 03:41 PM   #38
dale_gribble
100%

dale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
On the other hand, the dumber the populace, the easier they are to control.

YES, which i why i spend most of my time learning what i want to learn. that and plotting the demise of the "system".

dale_gribble is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2012, 03:49 PM   #39
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Hi. Welcome to a gast thread. You must be new here.

Good luck on your discourse. You're going to need it.

It's a shame you didn't actually bother to 'skip it altogether'.

this is how it's done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trama

learning = intelligence
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2012, 03:52 PM   #40
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
You're a bit late with this thread, gast. You are missing out on the fun you get by observing idiots trying to be smart and intelligent.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth