Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page humans maybe becoming less intelligent
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.13.2012, 11:06 AM   #1
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
the studie ....

the human intelligent is depending on 2000 to 5000 genes
this hereditary material is susceptible for mutations

http://www.tgdaily.com/general-scien...ss-intelligent

still the humans will need it to survive in the 7 billion humans they live with these day

the beginning agriculture days humans were with less then 1 billion
this already gave communication problems living with the group that is spread over large terretory
towards later world wide on all continents

and in this spreading movement the genepools formed

as you see on the outside, japanees are different then europeans
japanees who are still today in thier genepool with 98% japanees people

chinees look different
africans , latin
then the mix of world wide people

what you don't have to forget to see with humans is that they have information who creates a genepool on the information they use

so this information is religion

jewish people make childeren with jewish people
muslim people make childeren with muslim people
christian people ...
boudist ....
jehova withness ...

^^ this genepool formation is NOT NATURAL

what birth is then natural?

well look at the world what humans made of it
the humans don't even know if they are real or fictional creatures anymore
soo much information pollution is disturbed their natural life

what birth is natural?

the birth that stops when the limit of humans is reached
the natural limit of a balance with the foodchain that is available
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.13.2012, 11:13 AM   #2
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
My trans-hemispherical genetic experiment shall strengthen the genepool through increased biodiversity!

Too bad their won't be any silly H. sapiens around to witness the fury of a fully-developed Godling.

Tremble, earthman.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.13.2012, 11:18 AM   #3
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Is Edward Lucian a goth-enough name? She wouldn't let me name him Eldritch.
Old 11.13.2012, 11:29 AM   #4
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
Is Edward Lucian a goth-enough name? She wouldn't let me name him Eldritch.

Dood.....Eldritch first of all....is an awesome name. 2nd...there's this guy who plays fighting games and for some odd reason his facial hair kind of reminds me of you(shut the fuck up and don't ask). His name....is Eldritch...
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.13.2012, 11:37 AM   #5
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

I already know that I'm goth as fuck. It's the baby that I'm concerned for. I'm not sure black diapers are enough.

Edward is my middle-name, and what I'm used to being called whenever I was in trouble. I REALLY WANTED ELDRITCH.

Still, Edward Lucian has a kind of victorian-goth ring to it. It's the next best thing.

Sidenote: perhaps someone can help to explain the spanish foreshortening of Edward as being Lelo (which I personally intend to call him).
Old 11.13.2012, 12:26 PM   #6
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
what is actually your iq flowt? lol just joking )
Old 11.13.2012, 12:28 PM   #7
gast30
invito al cielo

what i was saying ...

the question is do females or males select a partner to make a baby on the IQ?

if you go back in time and reincarnate to the scientist living 1000 years ago

you have the iq to see in that the earth is round
99 % of the people say that you speaking against the word of god (the bible) and almost kill you for that

do you going to find a woman to make a baby with then, with that iq 1000 years ago?
NO ... the religious people won't make childeren with you

^^ this means intelligent people are dicriminated and have no survival chances inside the sapian group of that moment

not to mention what darwin had to do
darwin who had the iq to say our origin is nature bound

wasn't welcome in that time with most people

ok, that was in the past

now back to today then

we know more that we are also creatures comming out of the water

and looking from beginning of evolution in the water to now
humans are shaped in water to land

some creatures where shaped differently from water to air, like birds and then back to water

like pingiuns who use to have feathers, were birds
are now back in to the evolution of transforming to wateranimal

dinosaurs transformed to what we today know as birds

and so sapians got transformed to landanimal by the geografic situation of the savanne in africa that made the homo sapian, homo erectus, homo habilis get down of the tree life and go walking

so you can say that in the past the orgin of the sapian was a water animal >> then it was a amfibic animal >> then it was a looking for food in the trees >> then a geografic situation created a walking homo sapian >> in that human body we are walking today

^^ what does this to do with iq?

how do homo sapians give good points to what they see?

a country where the trees have alot of fruit on, good habitat, good clean water

the foodchain looks good, survival is possible

why does no one go to antartica or dessert ? becaue there is no survival possibility

the iq is good if choises taken to survive succeed

iq on the natural base
Old 11.13.2012, 12:31 PM   #8
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Well above 140.

I'll leave any further pretentiousness at that.
Old 11.13.2012, 12:39 PM   #9
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
what i was saying ...

the question is do females males select a partner to make a baby on the IQ?
It doesn't hurt. In my case, I'd say, a deep capacity for empathy and kindness served me almost just as well.

If I were to fuck myself, it'd be because I'm mind-blowing in bed and make myself laugh, more than any other.

I hope all of this helps.

The most-pro tip I can give you, kind sir, would be to listen to women more than talking at then, so that you may talk with then. I'm unsure if this makes sense, as human is my second language.

Oh, and a command over occult-powers, particle-wave duality to manifestation, and I do dishes. Those too.
Old 11.13.2012, 12:44 PM   #10
Trama
stalker

Trama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's asses
You mean Lalo, not Lelo.
Trama is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.13.2012, 12:51 PM   #11
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
it's not pretentious if it's true

as with all things, some humans on earth are getting stupider, and some people on Earth are getting smarter

It all averages out.

USA citizens on average are probably getting stupider. 5 hours of network TV a day will do that to ya.

a nation like Cuba, poor as all fuck and with decrepit infrastructure, can have a near 100% literacy rate, and the USA, with all it's riches and power and resources, has nowhere near that level of literacy. That is fucked up.

On the other hand, the dumber the populace, the easier they are to control.
Old 11.13.2012, 12:53 PM   #12
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
also, countless studies have shown that highly intelligent people have far fewer children, and wait longer to have them, thereby decreasing the smart genes from the collective genetic pool.

the uneducated and the unintelligent have nothing to do but fuck and pop out a baby a year.
Old 11.13.2012, 01:04 PM   #13
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Hmmm floslo...lelo? Or lalo?

Anyways I have no idea where they get their nicknames. Jose has the obvious pepe, and also chepo.

Isable has chabelita, or how I like to call mah niece chab.
Old 11.13.2012, 01:08 PM   #14
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

I'm sorry, I find 'IQ levels' to be self-serving wankery that I wish no part of.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trama
You mean Lalo, not Lelo.

Sorry, it was told to me, not read in text. Still, I'm having difficulty making the correlation. Lay-Low is a badass nickname for any hunter of the future wastelands. I dig it.
Old 11.13.2012, 01:09 PM   #15
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

The best of all the nicknames? Vale
Old 11.13.2012, 01:10 PM   #16
gast30
invito al cielo

and so and so ... because people like to have SEX we are here

he he
if i had to choose i would be living with only 1 million humans
never have war, no hunger
everyone is living large

less numbers of human is less stress = less agression

but i have nothing to choose and the cycle begins again

because people like to have SEX we are here
Old 11.13.2012, 01:26 PM   #17
gast30
invito al cielo

and the most desiarable for SEX = symetric genes
the face shows symetrics for DNA this is importand

and this brings us back to the origin that we are originated from out of the water 1 celled life started the proces
cells in water split symetricly on a way that is most energy efficient
and that where the symetric process start

so i hope you understand now the link with our origin as watercells with symetric attractivity within DNA
Old 11.13.2012, 02:04 PM   #18
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly

The most-pro tip I can give you, kind sir, would be to listen to women more than talking at then, so that you may talk with then. I'm unsure if this makes sense, as human is my second language.

The beauty of robotic thinking is it is deprogrammed of all emotion and feeling, and in this mechanical analysis can see what is so brilliantly known by all men as "game" and listen first talk rarely is how Bill Clinton not only pimps ladies out of they skirts, but even pimps the entirety of Americans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Dood.....Eldritch first of all....is an awesome name. 2nd...there's this guy who plays fighting games and for some odd reason his facial hair kind of reminds me of you(shut the fuck up and don't ask). His name....is Eldritch...

The first rule of fighting games is you do not talk about fighting games.
The second rule of fighting games is you do not talk about fighting games.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.13.2012, 02:08 PM   #19
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Back in da day when there were only 1 million humans, and widely spread out at that, tribes still killed each other, fought wars, raped and pillaged.

It is human nature to hate each other, and take what they have for our own, whether that be women, drugs, money, land, or record collections.
Old 11.13.2012, 02:14 PM   #20
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Back in da day when there were only 1 million humans, and widely spread out at that, tribes still killed each other, fought wars, raped and pillaged.

It is human nature to hate each other, and take what they have for our own, whether that be women, drugs, money, land, or record collections.

I was about to reply saying the same thing. Except mine was more one word-bollocks.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth