Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Introduce Yrself.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.13.2020, 11:10 PM   #2001
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
You as well! Been a while. Things are well on my end, quarantine aside. Moved cities, found a new job, and in my 30's now. How about you?

Never better!

Seriously, life is grand and quarantined life is getting more comfortable. However, I’m still working 40 hour weeks which helps keeps my balance.

My mom died in 2016, lost our home to a flood in 2017, moved to a new home in a an adjacent city a few miles away. I hit my 50’s and our youngest (17) will graduate high school next month.

It’s been the toughest on her: losing house, switching school districts and now the possibility of NOT having a graduation ceremony. She went on Spring Break in March and might not ever returned to class......she misses social interaction with friends and her dance school, but she is finding ways to thrive. Doing online work for school is at least getting her thinking about online college courses. Just this week she was accepted to two Universities she applied for.

We locked the front doors to our flower shop on March 16, ahead of any mandates from the government. We are still turning out funeral work, but not having interaction with the public......we will survive this!

I’m sure that’s more info than you were interested in, but it’s great to hear from you and I hope you kick up your feet and stay awhile.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.14.2020, 09:29 AM   #2002
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Never better!

Seriously, life is grand and quarantined life is getting more comfortable. However, I’m still working 40 hour weeks which helps keeps my balance.

My mom died in 2016, lost our home to a flood in 2017, moved to a new home in a an adjacent city a few miles away. I hit my 50’s and our youngest (17) will graduate high school next month.

It’s been the toughest on her: losing house, switching school districts and now the possibility of NOT having a graduation ceremony. She went on Spring Break in March and might not ever returned to class......she misses social interaction with friends and her dance school, but she is finding ways to thrive. Doing online work for school is at least getting her thinking about online college courses. Just this week she was accepted to two Universities she applied for.

We locked the front doors to our flower shop on March 16, ahead of any mandates from the government. We are still turning out funeral work, but not having interaction with the public......we will survive this!

I’m sure that’s more info than you were interested in, but it’s great to hear from you and I hope you kick up your feet and stay awhile.

Ah nah bud I'm happy to listen. So sorry to hear about you losing your mom. My parents' house was also flooded in 2017 here in Ottawa, but we had managed to sandbag / save it. It's across the street from riverside houses which many didn't make it.

Hope business for you is going well with the adaptations you needed to make. I'm glad your daughter was accepted to two universities and hope that provides a sense of looking forward rather than everything going on with the social isolation! Perhaps they will do a graduation ceremony post-COVID?
Old 04.19.2020, 04:25 PM   #2003
zer0
empty page

zer0 has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
hey guys, I'm zero (really original name, I know)
I just joined today, thought the forum would be dead but cool to see it's still alive and kicking!

I'm from the US
cool to have a place to discuss sonic youth, everyone I know thinks they suck lol

favourite song is probably disappearer
zer0 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.20.2020, 08:53 AM   #2004
g.
bad moon rising

g. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0
hey guys, I'm zero (really original name, I know)
I just joined today, thought the forum would be dead but cool to see it's still alive and kicking!

I'm from the US
cool to have a place to discuss sonic youth, everyone I know thinks they suck lol

favourite song is probably disappearer

Welcome dude.

Enjoy!
g. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.19.2020, 11:47 AM   #2005
g.
bad moon rising

g. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliagomez2244
Hello friends, I'm new to the group !! Cheers

Hey and welcome
g. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.19.2020, 11:53 AM   #2006
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliagomez2244
Hello friends, I'm new to the group !! Cheers

Welcome to SYG!

What’s the significance of 2244......is it scriptural?
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.19.2020, 12:28 PM   #2007
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Welcome to SYG!

What’s the significance of 2244......is it scriptural?

It's how many std's you get if you respond.
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.29.2020, 09:56 PM   #2008
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCgaf16
hi welcome! finally new member and not a spambot! anyway, i'm the youngest kid on this forum and i love sonic youth

Lol wut who are you and what ave u done to ckaire
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.30.2020, 12:44 PM   #2009
NYCgaf16
stalker

NYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
Lol wut who are you and what ave u done to ckaire
she's still here. the new kid appeared in town
NYCgaf16 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.12.2022, 01:51 AM   #2010
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinzenlina
New here! Wondering if this forum is still active...

Anyway, my name is Lina. I recently got into Sonic Youth in the past few years, I grabbed their discography on a whim and started plowing through it. Now they are regular rotation.

Hi Lina, welcome. This place has been half-dead for a long time now, just a few regulars lurking here and there. Not much conversation going on any more, which is a shame, as this use to be a close-knit place where many cool friendships have been born ... speaking from my own experience, I've been here since 2001 or so.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.08.2023, 08:44 PM   #2011
hippietears
little trouble girl

hippietears has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
I somehow found this in 2023 but Hi! My name is Misty, and I use they/them pronouns
hippietears is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2023, 07:07 PM   #2012
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippietears
I somehow found this in 2023 but Hi! My name is Misty, and I use they/them pronouns

Welcome, Misty! It's good to see new people are still joining this old blue dinosaur of a board.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.16.2023, 01:32 PM   #2013
hippietears
little trouble girl

hippietears has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon
Welcome, Misty! It's good to see new people are still joining this old blue dinosaur of a board.
Thank you! I'm glad some people still exist here, I don't talk to people that also like Sonic Youth very much

hippietears is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
919899100 101
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth