Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.04.2013, 04:52 AM   #34821
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
good morning how is the fast life going?

i there a spaceship ready to explore the universe?

artit with the concept that the earth is a spaceship is a good concept i find
everyone an astronaut
GO
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.04.2013, 05:32 AM   #34822
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
have a listen to gast30 ...

evaluation of planet earth

the people of a place on earth named japan
are head responible for destroying the rainforest
these millionair apes import and payed for the destruction of the lungs of the earth and habitat of nature people in the rainforest

an ape can not have the right or acces to destroy the future generations earth
the earth is for all animals

as the europeans slowly get on their legs after the WWII
place where there is oil, gold or diamond become the place of mass abuse of the population
turning that place in a american nightmare
where only 1% of the people is rich and the rest poor

so a charity movement needs to feed the people who live in places where there is oil, gold or diamonds
because the rich dictator who force their financial terrorism on the analphabetic population

so that is a bit rough draw of the ituation of the planet earth
really shit

while the lie of democraty still is giving as a message
that you can do something to make a better future for your grand childeren

democraty is just another leep pil of these financial terrorist who pay all the politician
feed them slaves ( prostitutes, sexual toilets, name the slaves like you wish )
feed them money
on the tv screen where you can see the live show of the walking apes hierarchies
all want to have this life with gold and money wich they never can take with them after their death

extremist brainwashing is populair as it creates a wave of extreemist all over europe inspired in just the same way as WWII

in the midle east, genocides have taken place and are still taking place
libië, syria, afganistan, pakistan, mali, iraque

the world wide vultures of china and russia are very amused by this situation as they have strategic intrest
china is now invading africa for resources for chinees economy the 1 billion chinees

america is moving back from the middle eat oil region because they have
oil and gas near america to bring out of the earth

slowly strategic economic movements are made to get the oil and gas out of the northpole

an over population of 1 DNA, 1 specie that has no braincells to undertand the reality

this because of oppresion of the rich, royals and religion leaders
who are trained to keep the population stupid and asleep, brainwash, slave the population

this is going on for 1000 of years
and this is the planet where you have to wake up as a homo sapian and findout and exit out of this brainwashed, slaved overpopulation

good people are also on earth
who have created intelligence to have a natural balance
ecological systems wich are 100% nature friendly

an example of a specie that corrects what goes wrong
so their childeren can have clean water and clean air
for their journey on planet earth

unfortunatly this is still a minority of people

what needs to end is this eternal lie of democraty/politics (public sleeping pill) and religion what i been the basic for all wars from the last 3000 years
and ofcourse the overpopulation

use your brain to have the correct analyse of what is going on this planet

and just simply follow the movement of good people
who don't lie abuse and slave the population
but help to educate them and make their intelligence grow

the opposite of what financial terrorism by people at the top do
the enemy wants the population to stay stupid

your friends want your intelligence to grow and have a good life
Old 02.04.2013, 05:35 AM   #34823
gast30
invito al cielo

with other words STOP SLAVERY = STOP KEEP PEOPLE STUPID
Old 02.04.2013, 09:52 AM   #34824
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I need a weekend after this weekend.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.04.2013, 10:22 AM   #34825
gast30
invito al cielo

tiered of this 2'd life as dead-battery maybe flowtus 9 ?
Old 02.04.2013, 10:28 AM   #34826
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trama

this is awesome
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.04.2013, 10:33 AM   #34827
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
tiered of this 2'd life as dead-battery maybe flowtus 9 ?
Tired from, not of.

Dead-buttery isn't me. It's Kim Gordob.
Old 02.04.2013, 10:33 AM   #34828
gast30
invito al cielo

was waiting for a call from the job agency
i call them today for a job they offerd
yeah, we chekout your resume and then call you back?

hopefully these are not nazi-pigs who select only white non-immigrants for the job

there has been many cases of rasist selection for jobs here in nazi-liberated belgium
that is what they want me to believe

not in the mood to look for work when you have these nazi-pigs selecting the arbeits menschen

they have no place in nazi-liberated country

so the future for gast > no acces to work, no acces to rent a house
because these nazi pigs are everywhere

they don't give renthome to immigrants

we will see in what time this apespecie will have braincells
Old 02.04.2013, 10:39 AM   #34829
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Sure, we can tell you're non-white, but I had no idea that you were an immigrant.
Old 02.04.2013, 10:50 AM   #34830
gast30
invito al cielo

all white people come from africa
sapians have migrated to all places in the world

i don't believe in racist indoctorination
like trangers, immigrants ect

i'm am simply a animal
like i was born
and how i will die
Old 02.04.2013, 10:53 AM   #34831
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

When I look into my crystal ball, it says yr a gypsy.
Old 02.04.2013, 10:55 AM   #34832
gast30
invito al cielo

you wanna suck the cock of hitler?
sorry, you are 65 years late
Old 02.04.2013, 11:08 AM   #34833
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Non-white, a gypsy immigrant, and now, gay for my mouth. How do you prevent the youths from beating you with sticks????
Old 02.04.2013, 11:22 AM   #34834
gast30
invito al cielo

the youth is dead
the adults are dead
the oldies are almost dead

so i don't worrie about a small brain apespecie

if you try to attack me
i try not to kill you
because i'm animal friendly vegetarian non-white gypsy
Old 02.04.2013, 11:23 AM   #34835
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Yes, but why are you gay for my mouth?

Have you seen it? It's covered in hair and teeth, like a tumor.
Old 02.04.2013, 11:33 AM   #34836
gast30
invito al cielo

that is a confusion in your brain
i can not help you with that flowtus 9
Old 02.04.2013, 11:34 AM   #34837
gast30
invito al cielo

better keep your mouth for your wife
not interested
Old 02.04.2013, 11:36 AM   #34838
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

That's not what my crystal ball says. It also says "grandmother says hello, and that she can see you, when you do "that thing".

Why do you do that thing that you do?
Old 02.04.2013, 11:41 AM   #34839
gast30
invito al cielo

i live in the far future
my name is send to mars
i am the most modern artist on this planet

grand-ma don't understand that
Old 02.04.2013, 11:43 AM   #34840
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

My name took the trip to Mars as well. My name is Captain Howdy.

Grandmother may not know about that, but she knows what a hairbrush is really for.
1242164216921732173917401741 1742 174317441745175217921842 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth