Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Lee & Steve at 'The Bells: A Daylong Celebration of Lou Reed' - LIVE STREAM! JULY 30!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.16.2017, 08:53 PM   #41
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
I know this belongs in the Non Sonic Sounds section, but it's really a "sequel" to this thread's subject. From Uncut:

Quote:
Watch Laurie Anderson and friends perform Lou Reed's The Raven
She was joined by Hal Willner, Julian Schnabel and more

Laurie Anderson, Hal Willner, Julian Schnabel and others celebrated the release of Lou Reed's archives during a special performance of Reed's 2003 album The Raven on March 13, 2017.

Earlier this month, on March 2 (which would have been Reed's 75th birthday), it was announced that Reed's personal archives – including his writing, recordings and photographs — were heading to the New York Public Library for the Performing Arts.

To mark the archives' release, Anderson, Willner, Schnabel and an ensemble of readers and musicians performed The Raven at the Library of Performing Arts at Lincoln Center.

On March 15, there will be a performance of Drones — an installation of feedback made with Reed's amps and guitars.

The stream, as you can see, is still up. So: Mr. Greenlight, any chance you can get a downloadable version for us? You're the only one who seems to be able to! Many thanks in advance. (As for Drones, I don't see a Lincoln Center stream of it; it was probably too harsh for Marsalis' square ears ).

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.18.2017, 06:04 AM   #42
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
I know this belongs in the Non Sonic Sounds section, but it's really a "sequel" to this thread's subject. From Uncut:

The stream, as you can see, is still up. So: Mr. Greenlight, any chance you can get a downloadable version for us? You're the only one who seems to be able to! Many thanks in advance. (As for Drones, I don't see a Lincoln Center stream of it; it was probably too harsh for Marsalis' square ears ).

you mean download the stream which is on the uncut page when I click on the link you have posted (I do not see any other stream on that page).

here it is. link will expire on 25th.
https://we.tl/01MKPV3iuo

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.19.2017, 04:50 PM   #43
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlight
you mean download the stream which is on the uncut page when I click on the link you have posted (I do not see any other stream on that page).

here it is. link will expire on 25th.
https://we.tl/01MKPV3iuo

Thank you so much! Yes, I should have been more specific. I thought the stream on https://livestream.com/accounts/7711...deos/151717634, which is where you go by clicking on the livestream ("Watch on Livestream") link on the lower right corner of the video, would be of a higher quality, but it's the same thing. Thanks again!

-TSN

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.23.2017, 09:41 PM   #44
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Hey the NAZI has something important to add to the conversation, thanks NAZI!
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth