Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page I would like to share my band's music
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.18.2007, 11:03 PM   #1
Cory
empty page

Cory has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Hello,

My name is Cory and I am part of a three piece experimental rock group called Ghost Shapes. We are from Atlanta, Ga and are looking for ways to share our music with people across the country and/or world. The best way we could of think of doing this is to just send copies or live performances, jams, and home recordings straight to people's homes. If anyone is interested in hearing music from our band all you have to do is send me an email and I will send you our music for absolutley free. Really there is no reason to pass this up because it's good music for absolutley no cost, so the benefit is completley on you. We are very influenced by groups such as Animal Collective, Can, Do Make Say Think, The Microphones, Sonic Youth, Miles Davis etc. My email is adress is coryrsnbrg@yahoo.com and if you just send me your name and mailing and adress I would be more than happy to send you our music. Also if you like it you can just ask me to send you more and I will do so. Again my email adress is coryrsnbrg@yahoo.com and my band would greatly appreciate your support and would enjoy even more just sharing our music with people who are interested. Thank You.
Cory is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.19.2007, 12:39 AM   #2
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i would like to share my band's music but alas, i have neither a band nor music.

now, rather than harvesting the email addresses of strangers, shouldn't you create a myspace and whore it here like everybody else?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.19.2007, 11:15 PM   #3
Cory
empty page

Cory has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Well i've thought about that but I like the idea of actually sending people copies of the music for them to hold themselves. Even if they could put them on to cd's on their own. It just seems a little more personal this way. If it doesn't work then oh well.
Cory is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth