Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page New Bjork tune LEAKED!!!!!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.11.2007, 08:13 AM   #21
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Not at all, I wish that Eurovision could return to something like this.

I dunno, I'm playing it again now and I like it a lot, with no irony at all.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.16.2007, 04:46 AM   #22
sarramkrop

Bjork's live debut with new line up, including Chris Corsano:

Last Monday Björk kicked off her Volta world tour with a concert in hometown of Reykjavik. Joining her on stage was Mark Bell, Jónas Sen, Damien Taylor, Chris Corsano and the 10 piece female brass band.
The was the debut of the line up which will be bringing us the joyful music over the next months. Björk played to capacity filled hall, doing songs from all her albums, most of them with new arrangements.
It was an nerving and exciting experience for us MWC's as we had not, like the rest of the crowd heard the news Volta songs before. But they were fantastic!
And it did not spoil having Antony duet with Björk for Dull Flames of Desire.
As previously we have now rekindled our gigography section, where we will post pictures, setlist and reviews from the upcoming concerts.

We should also point out to a podcast which is very interesting!

But it it was not only a first for the songs, it was also a first for Jónas Sen who will be playing "the organ" during the tour. He will be blogging his way through it here on bjork.com with his first blog being part of this news piece. So let us welcome him!

http://bjork.com/
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth