Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page MAGNET magazine picks Sonic Youth's most overrated and underrated songs
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.28.2012, 11:43 AM   #61
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy
Agreed, mostly. WF is a glorious song. Hard to pick a favorite though. Rain King unfortunately never gets talked about, yet is brilliant.

I think one of the most underrated SY songs is New Hampshire. Awesome stuff in that one!

~Jeremy~

Great post !! I totally agree about Rain King and New Hampshire, which I've always considered the best Nurse song!

And how is Diamond Sea underrated? It's the only Sonic Youth song I've ever heard on a rock radio station, and it was even used at the end of a movie. Anyone who knows Sonic Youth knows its great: but we also know that we all know that. In other words, I didn't get enough sleep last night
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth