empty page

sonicmauro has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
great night!

http://picasaweb.google.com/sonicmauro/SonicYouth7707
sonicmauro is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2007, 04:51 AM   #2
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Thanks for the link!
CIAO! hope some more italians will join this board thanks to the three italian dates...così non devo per forza "pensare" in inglese quando scrivo...evviva!
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2007, 07:34 AM   #3
diamondsea
little trouble girl

diamondsea kicks all y'all's assesdiamondsea kicks all y'all's assesdiamondsea kicks all y'all's assesdiamondsea kicks all y'all's assesdiamondsea kicks all y'all's assesdiamondsea kicks all y'all's assesdiamondsea kicks all y'all's assesdiamondsea kicks all y'all's assesdiamondsea kicks all y'all's assesdiamondsea kicks all y'all's assesdiamondsea kicks all y'all's asses
Well done, welcome and thanx!

Seems a beautiful place to play gigs, e presenza femminile adeguata alla circostanza...
diamondsea is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.09.2007, 04:04 AM   #4
Bal
the end of the ugly

Bal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's asses
ok so i went to this gig too all away from budapest and it was great altho i expected it to be better to be honest.
the venue itself was amazing, it was so beautiful i almost pissed in my pants.
not just the 'theather' but whole ostia antica, full of ancient ruins. just beautiful, especially at sunset. sonic youth seemed very excited to play in this venue too.
but i was kinda dissapointed cause the sound was not really great )at least where i sat).
thurston's and kim's mic werent amplified correctly, i could barely hear them.
and as someone in the 'sonic youth in ferrara' thread said, you could see that the band was not so much into playing ddn in its entirely, and when they played the newer songs they seemed to like it better.
encore was purely rather ripped songs.
incinirate, reena, rapture, jams run free, or.
altogether it was a great experience and a great gig, im really sorry that the sound wasnt that great.
and 2 nic fit: going back to rome after the gig was a nightmare, the nightbus was laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate, and so many people were waiting that only the half of them could get on the bus, so i had to wait for another one... i got home at 3:30...
ooh yeah and the crowd was exactly how you discribed them in this other thread. crazy pogoing going on in the first rows, and behind them, many people talking ... thats very annoying man. why do people keep talking to each other when their favoirite band is playing???

Bal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.09.2007, 04:15 AM   #5
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bal
and 2 nic fit: going back to rome after the gig was a nightmare, the nightbus was laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate, and so many people were waiting that only the half of them could get on the bus, so i had to wait for another one... i got home at 3:30...
Well, I'm glad you "survived" this experience ... yep, night buses can be quite a nightmare (it happened to me too in bologna a couple times), but still you were better served this way that with my friend's car option, she had some "unidentified" (she did not tell me details yet) problem that forced her to miss the gig . Did you take any pics?
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.09.2007, 04:51 AM   #6
Bal
the end of the ugly

Bal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's asses
i didnt take any pics cause i did not take my camera. last time when i saw them in paris i had my camera and i had to concentrate on not losing that, when the crowd started to 'move'.. so i rather did not take a camera this time, wich was a bad decision, as i sat and did not go into the crowd (i should have but first i tought it would be good to see them from where i sat)
but ive found someones pics on flickr here

there should be millions of pics on the net, casue there were soooooooooo many people taking pictures ...
Bal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.09.2007, 06:54 AM   #7
mAraujo
little trouble girl

mAraujo is a splendid one to beholdmAraujo is a splendid one to beholdmAraujo is a splendid one to beholdmAraujo is a splendid one to beholdmAraujo is a splendid one to beholdmAraujo is a splendid one to behold
Thanks for the pics!
I just can't wait to see them here.
mAraujo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.11.2007, 10:43 PM   #8
lalie
bad moon rising

lalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bal
i didnt take any pics cause i did not take my camera. last time when i saw them in paris i had my camera and i had to concentrate on not losing that, when the crowd started to 'move'.. so i rather did not take a camera this time, wich was a bad decision, as i sat and did not go into the crowd (i should have but first i tought it would be good to see them from where i sat)
but ive found someones pics on flickr here

there should be millions of pics on the net, casue there were soooooooooo many people taking pictures ...

Nice pictures. I wish I went there. Next time!

lalie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth