oh, ok. like i care 3 7.14%
go-karts! 6 14.29%
daydream nation 6 14.29%
other (specify) 6 14.29%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06.06.2006, 09:33 PM   #2341
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
kim is a trained ninja through and through. i say no more
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2006, 09:36 PM   #2342
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
kim could kill people with her stare. in a book, i think "our band could be your life", it said in a magazine article that her stare could stop a herd of rampant buffalo. maybe her stare is chuck norris, and just kim is a ninja.
Old 06.06.2006, 09:38 PM   #2343
TheDom
expwy. to yr skull

TheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's asses
No, that was the sequel to Our Band Could Be Your Life, Our Hand Could Be Your Wife.

I would know, I wrote it.

and hey, check this out

TheDom is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2006, 09:39 PM   #2344
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
what a bitch..
Old 06.06.2006, 09:39 PM   #2345
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
double-u tee eff. wow.

holy crap, i read that dom. i really liked your trequel, "our strand could be your trife".
Old 06.06.2006, 09:41 PM   #2346
finding nobody
invito al cielo

hey. is it just me, or does the bottom of this page look different.
i mean the part where you change pages
Old 06.06.2006, 09:43 PM   #2347
jennthebenn
expwy. to yr skull

jennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's asses
the older kim gets, the less she feels the desire to whup ass ninja-style...which doesn't mean you should feel free to piss her off. she has in fact trained a group of 12 female ninjas (9 in blue, 3 in red) that she can summon with a mere whistle. these Super Bitch Ninjas In Defense of Kim Gordon are fearless and effortless in their duties. saw them annihilate some poor dude with a mohawk in DC before their show at the 9:30 club in 2004 when he tried to give kim a kiss.
jennthebenn is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2006, 09:47 PM   #2348
TheDom
expwy. to yr skull

TheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's asses
Tanx. Funny thing, Our Strand Could Be Your Trife was almost called Our Command Could Be Your Knife, but was later changed to Our Strand Could Be Your Trife, and then changed, yet again, back to Our Command Could Be Your Knife, but had to be changed back to Our Strand Could Be Your Trife due to legal issues(I stole the title from a hooker), but I decided to change it to the more simpler title of Our Most Beloved & Well Regarded Long Stride Could Possibly Be Your Ever So Lovely Trife, and then to which I decided on the more complex title of Betty.

And to make a long story short, I changed the name from Mark Prindle Meets Abbot & Elvis Costello Meets Grouch Marx At Terry's Tire Town back to Our Strand Could Be Your Trife.
Old 06.06.2006, 09:48 PM   #2349
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennthebenn
the older kim gets, the less she feels the desire to whup ass ninja-style...which doesn't mean you should feel free to piss her off. she has in fact trained a group of 12 female ninjas (9 in blue, 3 in red) that she can summon with a mere whistle. these Super Bitch Ninjas In Defense of Kim Gordon are fearless and effortless in their duties. saw them annihilate some poor dude with a mohawk in DC before their show at the 9:30 club in 2004 when he tried to give kim a kiss.

dude, i was there! did you see the mutant super bitch ninja that gored some guy's eye out and then, for no reason, started to dance a jig?

it looks the same to me, f-nobody.
Old 06.06.2006, 09:52 PM   #2350
TheDom
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennthebenn

omg that mohawk dude was Mr. Fuckin' T

Respect yo momma, foo.
Old 06.06.2006, 09:58 PM   #2351
finding nobody
invito al cielo

Old 06.06.2006, 10:02 PM   #2352
TheDom
expwy. to yr skull

hah aI love that last one

Saget is always good.

Old 06.06.2006, 10:04 PM   #2353
finding nobody
invito al cielo

i love full house. but sagget is a sick dude.

i just got banned by a user on soulseek!
Old 06.06.2006, 10:15 PM   #2354
jennthebenn
expwy. to yr skull

jennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's asses
find it difficult to believe mr. t would falter to ninjas, even those trained by kim gordon.

jennthebenn is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.07.2006, 02:48 AM   #2355
John Violence
the end of the ugly

John Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's asses
Mr. T was actually the first person to ever defeat Kim Gordon and Grant Hart in a three way wrestling match. The only reason he won was because Don King was Kim's manager at the time and she took a dive to make some extra cash.
John Violence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.07.2006, 09:05 AM   #2356
sugar kane101
little trouble girl

sugar kane101 ain't too shabby
WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO HAVE COMMITED THE CRIME?

sugar kane101 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.07.2006, 11:37 AM   #2357
umjammer atomsk
the end of the ugly

umjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's asses
Harry Potter looks pretty suspicious if you ask me.

umjammer atomsk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.07.2006, 12:23 PM   #2358
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

Lee looks pretty guilty.
Old 06.07.2006, 12:31 PM   #2359
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
O'Rourke. Look at him - keeping his distance, left foot inching away. He's ready to split. That is the tie of someone who has committed a crime.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.07.2006, 12:53 PM   #2360
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Jim did it. Look behind his lower arms. You can see the mag and the nozzle of an AK
68108115116117 118 119120121128168218618 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth