Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Hmmm...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.07.2009, 10:04 AM   #41
NaiveMelody
stalker

NaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgun
astounding. if you're that hard up all livin' on one income... maybe.... oh say not buy houses and shit?

we are temporarily unemployed. I didn't say we were "hard up". But we are saving money where we can. And what my parents choose to do with their investments (because thats what it is, a secure investment), ie buying a house next year, is their choice.
Old 05.07.2009, 10:11 AM   #42
NaiveMelody
stalker

NaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's asses
sure, they COULD spend $5 on an apple. they could pay an ass load for items when they don't have to. Its incredibly intelligent to waste money. They aren't buying me a house just to buy me a house. They are doing it as a secure way to diversify their finances and investments. Rather than throw all of their nest eggs into one thing, ie the stock market, they choose to do the smart thing and diversify. Property and real estate are one of the most secure investments right now. Also, I will be buying the house from them, paying a mortgage to them. My credit isn't great, so it does help me out with owning my own home.

I never said we were hard up. We aren't. But we did go from where EVERYONE (all four of us) were working to where just one of us, my dad is. I should be working here again, hopefully, soon. My mom has additional income lined up until she starts a teaching job in August. My borther, well....he jsut wants to play video games all day, but he's 18, go figure. We aren't hard up, but we are trying to be smart with our money.
Old 05.07.2009, 10:12 AM   #43
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
No, you are apparently wrong. Girlgun is allowed to tell you how to spend your money. She will be over at 3:30 today to take a look at your income and expenses and will work up a budget that should fit your needs, while still making sure that you buy expensive groceries.
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.07.2009, 10:14 AM   #44
NaiveMelody
stalker

heeheehee.
Old 05.07.2009, 10:16 AM   #45
girlgun
invito al cielo

girlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's asses
if you guys are going to get all technical and take stuff so literally beyond the tiny point i was making... then let's talk about that goddamn 5 dollar apple. who sells 5 dollar apples? are they big enough that your whole family could share one for dinner?
girlgun is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.07.2009, 10:18 AM   #46
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Ok, you want to change the dollar price on the apple? Does $3 fit you better? And is she now allowed to buy a house?

Please, explain the point you claim to be making, because it obivously did not come across the way you hoped.
Old 05.07.2009, 10:18 AM   #47
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
bahaha
I am on Girlgun's side.
he he
Old 05.07.2009, 10:25 AM   #48
girlgun
invito al cielo

girlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's asses
apples don't cost 3 fucking dollars.

i guess i was just initially annoyed by her comments... our house is so HUGE, my parents are buying me a house too.. blah blah.... and now she's bitching about apple prices. just seems silly. and now i'm annoyed by having to explain this for the 40th time. can't a girl just make a snarky comment?
Old 05.07.2009, 10:38 AM   #49
NaiveMelody
stalker

hmm, where did I ever say anything about the size of our house? And I wasn't bitching about apple prices. That was actually brought up by someone else. Make all the snarky comments you want, just make sure they are supported.
Old 05.07.2009, 10:41 AM   #50
girlgun
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaiveMelody
. Aldo, our house is pretty freakin large. Its not like its next to his head. Or even on the same floor or area.

support.

this is dumb. i'm gonna go get me some chicken.
Old 05.07.2009, 10:42 AM   #51
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
this type of thread is the exact reason why I choose to post only idiocy.

fire with fire, and all that.

o, the fucking tedium.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.07.2009, 10:43 AM   #52
NaiveMelody
stalker

I think it's interesting how I seem to be the target of everyone's hatred on this board. I will defend myself when necessary, but I would hate to just attack someone for something so silly. To each their own I suppose.

Girlgun, I hope you have a fantastic day. Really.
Old 05.07.2009, 10:43 AM   #53
girlgun
invito al cielo

well i only post silly stories mostly. if you're going to share all the petty details of your life, people will remember them. people will talk shit. that's how this works. okay really. see ya in a sec, alpha male.
Old 05.07.2009, 10:43 AM   #54
NaiveMelody
stalker

Quote:
support.

this is dumb. i'm gonna go get me some chicken.

Thanks, I didn't remember posting that, but you're right. I apologize.
Old 05.07.2009, 10:46 AM   #55
afterthefact
invito al cielo

Well it's no shocker that you are on Girlgun's side Greedrex, as she is already a residential cool girl on this board, so I would expect you to be.

All I am saying is that (completely regardless of apple prices) you came out and pretty much said that she shouldn't be buying a house if she wasn't willing to pay more for her groceries. That's just stupid.

ANYWAYS....
Old 05.07.2009, 10:47 AM   #56
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I love it when a minor point gets stretched into two pages of misunderstanding.

I'm with floating on this one, let idiocy reign. It's just easier.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.07.2009, 10:47 AM   #57
NaiveMelody
stalker

Yeah, I'm pretty much done with this, its just getting silly.
Old 05.07.2009, 10:49 AM   #58
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaiveMelody
I think it's interesting how I seem to be the target of everyone's hatred on this board.

don't martyrize yrself just yet.

however, if you feel the need to analyze it further, I would suggest starting with yr proclivity toward thread making.

note: I'm not suggesting that you post any more or any less. just sayin'.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.07.2009, 10:49 AM   #59
afterthefact
invito al cielo

Quote:
people will remember them. people will talk shit.

Haha, that's just kind of funny to me
Old 05.07.2009, 10:52 AM   #60
NaiveMelody
stalker

If you may have noticed, my thread making has slowed down.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth