in my country lots of people get killed/injured 0 0%
I love them and feed them mice 3 10.00%
big ones=argh small ones=cute, but not if small=venomous 6 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08.11.2010, 10:13 AM   #101
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
we had a bear run through the back yard a few years ago. There are also Bobcats here. Kinda like the big cats but not as big. They don't come out much. You just know where they've been after they eat your rabbits.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.11.2010, 01:36 PM   #102
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
Something weird: when I play my bass in the basement almost each time a spider comes out and stops 70cm-1m away from me and it kinda stands up (like when the supersmall spiders are ready to "jump"). When I stop playing, he "sits down", and if I get closer he just goes away. I think it has something to do with vibrations and whatnot, but the weird thing is that it faces ME and not the speaker, and he does not simply go away when I stop, just stays there. It's almost like having an aracnofan ha ha.

Happened again with a small small one, the girl isn't capable of operating the camera, so I had to skyrocket the contrast to make it clearer.
Hope you can "see" its position.

have a nice evening.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.11.2010, 01:37 PM   #103
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
WTF worlds funniest animals

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.11.2010, 01:46 PM   #104
artsygrrl
the end of the ugly

artsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's asses
I read once that, no matter where you are, the odds are that there is a spider within 6 feet of you. So I NEVER go to the bathroom in the middle of the night without turning the light on!
artsygrrl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth