Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Mark Goodier Session
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.02.2007, 09:14 AM   #1
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
i have one song from this, Purr. If anyone want's it i have it uploaded to badongo, just PM me.

Does anyone have the rest of the song's they played, also when and where did this happen?
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.02.2007, 09:37 AM   #3
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
The rest of the songs are on a bootleg called "Bull in the Heather", which I should have here lying around the room somewhere.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.02.2007, 10:18 AM   #4
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Purr" was one of 4 songs recorded for a Mark Goodier BBC session that was originally broadcast on 7/20/92. It's the only one of the 4 to be released officially (Burning Spear, Youth Against Fascism, and Creme Brulee were the others). Featured on both the Youth Against Fascism and Sugar Kane singles (possibly w/ varying titles), the BBC version features Thurston playing two tracks of acoustic rhythm guitar and the rest of the band playing just a little more laid back. It's pretty damn good, and it's also worth tracking down the other 3 songs from the session.
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.02.2007, 10:19 AM   #5
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Nice. I'd enjoy this, Rosie, if you send it my way.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth