Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page pitchfork fest 2007 - the MAX footage
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.13.2008, 05:48 PM   #1
max
expwy. to yr skull

max kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRUzuzCAb-M

this was shot on my tiny sony photocam.
i'd like to thank jenn, amy and dan (the man with the plan) along with all the friends I've met that night!

more to be posted soon...
Old 03.13.2008, 05:49 PM   #2
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
Did you meet any boardies?
Old 03.13.2008, 06:07 PM   #3
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Great stuff!
Old 03.13.2008, 06:24 PM   #4
max
expwy. to yr skull

max kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's asses
hey cool!
yeah I met a few boardies. I made a post about it last july. Maculay Culkin (the poster) was there. She was very funny and had a nice hairdo. We both were clueless when SY started a part of TRILOGY in a different way.

then I had a pic with a guy behind me making a killer face, he recognized himself on the boards...

then there were 2 very cool persons that were forced to get out of the fest becuz of a drunk fucktard who had the boy of the couple break his nose out of frustration as he was harassing the girl. well done but all very sad since the security had to take both of them out.

that was the lowest point in my concert going career. drunktards should stay the fuck out or tape their hands together in order not to mess with anyone.
Old 03.13.2008, 06:29 PM   #5
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by max
hey cool!
yeah I met a few boardies. I made a post about it last july. Maculay Culkin (the poster) was there. She was very funny and had a nice hairdo. We both were clueless when SY started a part of TRILOGY in a different way.

then I had a pic with a guy behind me making a killer face, he recognized himself on the boards...

then there were 2 very cool persons that were forced to get out of the fest becuz of a drunk fucktard who had the boy of the couple break his nose out of frustration as he was harassing the girl. well done but all very sad since the security had to take both of them out.

that was the lowest point in my concert going career. drunktards should stay the fuck out or tape their hands together in order not to mess with anyone.

Sounds similar to my time in the crowd. I had a guy next to me completely collapse at my feet and several near-fights from shoving and harassing.
Old 03.13.2008, 06:35 PM   #6
max
expwy. to yr skull

it sucks when it's like that. it should be about fun, not fights.
fucking society.
i bet a good 70% of the attenders were there just to declare "i was at the SY gig yesterday, so hip".
while i got back home in a police car.
ah!
Old 03.13.2008, 06:40 PM   #7
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Exactly. That's why the Blonde Redhead show I went to a while back was the most enjoyable I've ever went to. Noone was angry, noone had to prove their ego. Everyone was just there to enjoy the music.
Old 03.13.2008, 06:52 PM   #8
max
expwy. to yr skull

it was like that at THE RAVEONETTES gig I witnessed in 2003. that was just amazing. I was probably the crazier one and all I did was just jumping up and down. no fights, no nothing. everybody singing along and just a good time overall.

that's what it's about.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth