Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page boudist sets itself in fire in china
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.16.2011, 05:19 AM   #1
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
this happend some time ago in the past too
when a young boudist put it themself in fire
(rage against the machine put it photo on their cd cover)

what i don't understand is why the person who have done it wants
to give a strong signal

why? this means for me that they don't follow to live life towards the end

a suicidal acrobatic show you give to an audience

and for who is he burning himself for?

who get's the message?
what is the communication?

in china there is a more broad toaistic kinda lifestyle
it's much soberder
confusius, loa tse and those other free thinkers
wudang, shaolin
shaolin don't believe in reincarnation
neither do i
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.16.2011, 05:25 AM   #2
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Thoughts he mayhaps was cigarette lighting but not known to him

he was foot in a puddle of keroseen

he acrobatted like a mother humper

did the dance of tao

and felt fool
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.16.2011, 05:45 AM   #3
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
it's the infinite space, that is the love of life, that is the spine of evolution, that is keeping your heart beating, that is keeping the future breathing
that is no one else but
YOU
modern human
Old 08.18.2011, 11:16 PM   #4
Keeping It Gimple
children of satan

Keeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's asses
there was noone he was directing the protest "to"
and there was noone actually doing the burning, or being burnt

if you didn't understand buddhism (or the contemporary neuroscience that confirms and furthers it) you would not grasp these points. it's a shame so many people are determined to hurt themselves endlessly in denial of them, but it's what you would expect from a christian culture and the absurd notions of permanence of self and post death subjectivity it hinges on.

an american, malachi richster did the same in protest of the iraq war, he was a non buddhist.

however, if what you're really looking for is a reason, a thought, that can halt thanatos, i'm afraid you're out of luck.

the same death drive that compelled him is also inside you, and everything else that exists. you can't remove it, but you can at least temper it with the right technique.

that's why i'm always telling people to kill themselves, often they laugh and are snapped out of it when they consider it and realize that's what they are already doing.
Keeping It Gimple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.19.2011, 02:51 AM   #5
gast30
invito al cielo

[quote=Keeping It Gimple]there was noone he was directing the protest "to"

however, if what you're really looking for is a reason, a thought, that can halt thanatos, i'm afraid you're out of luck.

the same death drive that compelled him is also inside you, and everything else that exists. you can't remove it, but you can at least temper it with the right technique.

if a lifeform is already perfectly designed
why you need special techniques

other animals are perfectly designed too
not meditating, not praying
just lifeforms swimming and flying around
only humans are a bit wierd spiecies
like they closed their minds from the fact that they are only animals and that is life

you can learn and studie how the lifeform works
what the old chinese pioneers did perfectly
with chi, jing/ jang energy flow, accupuncture and stuff
that was more then 2000 years ago develloped without any technology

learning and studie of a lifeform
is not telling people what to do or how to live your life

doesn't mean "spirituality"

people make alot of stuff from this
it's just information how a lifeform functions

and that is that
if you want to make a beautifull storie around it
is your own thing

i keep my brainmachine on radio animal
and that's it
my life is nothing more than a 1 cycle lifeform after a long generations in evolution
and death is not inside of me
it's the most boring thing ever
i gets tha shit from it'h
Old 08.19.2011, 03:46 AM   #6
gast30
invito al cielo

all life is sort of the same
only different shapes during evolution from bacteria
some shapes turned into cats, dogs , elephants , crokodiles, snakes
some turn into sapiens he he

even if there is knowing your life ends at some piont
it's a long stay on earth, i can be here for 100 winters and summers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX83F...eature=related
Old 08.19.2011, 04:08 AM   #7
Keeping It Gimple
children of satan

Keeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's asses
i don't know what a "perfect" lifeform would be.

death is not a "thing" inside you, but the death drive is inside you.

but uh, my reply kind of breaks down here because i have no clue why i'm trying to do this.

i don't think any new information is going to get inside you that you don't want to be there.

oh well.

ps. i think your brain has a mechanism that reroutes all external novelty into this one incomprehensible narrative that is probably either the result of/the thing thats keeping you from - a total nervous breakdown?

no?
Keeping It Gimple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.19.2011, 06:17 AM   #8
gast30
invito al cielo

[quote=Keeping It Gimple]i don't know what a "perfect" lifeform would be.

death is not a "thing" inside you, but the death drive is inside you.

but uh, my reply kind of breaks down here because i have no clue why i'm trying to do this.

i don't think any new information is going to get inside you that you don't want to be there.

oh well.

ps. i think your brain has a mechanism that reroutes all external novelty into this one incomprehensible narrative that is probably either the result of/the thing thats keeping you from - a total nervous breakdown?

ps i think you are looking for something negativity to paste on me
or is this a cool free your mind conversation
that i misunderstand
i don't care
i'm not here to win a conversation or anything
Old 08.19.2011, 02:40 PM   #9
gast30
invito al cielo

i know the boudist forget about happiness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnHlGONToIc&NR=1
Old 08.19.2011, 02:49 PM   #10
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
you people make no sense

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.20.2011, 02:22 AM   #11
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
you people make no sense
if you are talking to me

i didn't write any religious books on how to live a life
just listening to music
not intervene in any lifeform lol

vegetarian freethinker
i call myself today in the computer age

everyone from pyramide age
has died
everyone from computer age
will die

then everyone from the space age
will die

then ......
i don't know
i'm not nostradamus lol
Old 08.20.2011, 02:46 AM   #12
gast30
invito al cielo

i pulled out 5 noisehair in one time

thought i say something sensless on the internet
Old 08.20.2011, 08:38 AM   #13
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
-_-_-_ insert boudist to continue -_-_--
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.20.2011, 03:52 PM   #14
gast30
invito al cielo

he did no one harm
if that is the way he wanted to die
like this is the way i want to go out

i don't even think about that
can die by a car accident or i can have cancer

i don't find life interesting
so why should i find death interesting
i don't care leaving the universe
i have lost nothing in this universe
and surely won't like to come back
for a second look

it's an overpopulation
i shouldn't be born in the first place
Old 08.20.2011, 04:16 PM   #15
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Im more interested in this guy frankly. When he did what he did the world changed profoundly.

Bhuddist self immolation doesnt seem to be doing any good aside from making the martyrdom and Rage Against The Machine album cover industries experience a short boom

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.21.2011, 02:57 AM   #16
gast30
invito al cielo

do you believe in things repeating
i don't find him interesting

is this not, just war residue in the heads of people,
overpresuring an indiviual to do extreem psychotic things

everywhere were there is been war
you meet a broken humanity
the residue of war
and how to continue from there?

well the church did ugly things in places where orfins and handicapt childeren
that was if you read it in time chronologic
1940-1945

so the church see it's change
and abuses and kill's childeren

1950-70 (and probably longer)

at a carehouse for handicapt childeren in the netherlands limburg
they recently found out
that a high number for handicapt boys died all during a period of 1950-60
and handicapt girls

it is under investigation NOW
the NOW that is 60 years later
the priest never got to jail, they died from old age
and the facts are barred for the court, the law

the same law that never puts protective controls and systems
to protect weak childeren

it's the same law
that never did anything
cover ups ????

> the jersey island , chained and drugged childeren proforming as sextoys in the basement

i want to know what really happend
how adults destroy the life of young people
Old 08.21.2011, 03:05 AM   #17
gast30
invito al cielo

here the investigation NOW
the now that is too late

it was in a psychiatric clinic Sint Jozef in Limburg, Heel
1952,'53,'54

http://www.nieuwsblad.be/article/det...leid=GLT3E3QB6
Old 08.21.2011, 03:09 AM   #18
gast30
invito al cielo

Old 08.21.2011, 03:19 AM   #19
gast30
invito al cielo

you had also that person who

abused 80 childeren in amsterdam child daycare
where he worked

and recently a militiar male person
got arrested for abuse of a child
also in a child daycare
of his wife
his wife didn't know what was going on

a police man got caught and after some jail
get back free and started to live in the same house
he lived and abused the neighbours daughter

the neighbour are pissed that the phedofile police officer
came living back next to the victim

so you see childeren
priest, judges, lawyers, dentists, doctors, royals, police, militairy
all can abuse childeren

[conclusion:> END believe in animalcostumerie]
Old 08.21.2011, 12:35 PM   #20
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
lol wut
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth