Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page the 'i'm listening to this for the first time and think it's maybe a classic' thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.06.2009, 09:39 PM   #1
chairman of the bored
the destroyed room

chairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard sucka
I'm listening to 'Up On the Sun' by the Meat Puppets right now and I'm thinking this may or may not be a classic.
Old 11.06.2009, 09:52 PM   #2
chairman of the bored
the destroyed room

chairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard sucka
don't tell me no one else experiences this phenomenon

it also happened a couple weeks ago when i first listened to 'Renihilation' by Liturgy...maybe or maybe not a classic
Old 11.06.2009, 11:09 PM   #3
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
this used to happen to me in particular with reggae. I have seen two or three artists' shows who I had not even heard before the show but were straight legendary and have since become fixtures of my collection. but that is the point of a gig isn't it? To expose you to new music regardless of its status?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.07.2009, 12:19 AM   #4
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Charalambides

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth