Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page RIP Nipsey Hussle
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.05.2019, 09:29 PM   #21
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
that's what they corporate media and police say, so it must be true!

That tear drop tat is pride of being a murderer.

Here's an example of what Severin defends as important culture:

Look, my nigga this is dedication
This is anti and temptation
This a real nigga celebration
This a don blonde declaration
Fifty-Ninth and Fifth Ave, granny house with vanilla wafers
This the remedy, the seperation
2Pac of my generation
Blue pill in the fuckin' Matrix
Red rose in the gray pavement

You don’t even read my posts

I’m the guy who said YG can fuck off forever for embracing gang culture and promoting it.

Talent and good music does not excuse promoting hate or violence. That’s where I stand, and where I’ve stood since I saw Pac and Biggie get gunned down within six months of each other.

Troll ass doesn’t even know who it’s trolling, fucko
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.06.2019, 09:34 AM   #22
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
that's what they corporate media and police say, so it must be true!

That tear drop tat is pride of being a murderer.

Here's an example of what Severin defends as important culture:

Look, my nigga this is dedication
This is anti and temptation
This a real nigga celebration
This a don blonde declaration
Fifty-Ninth and Fifth Ave, granny house with vanilla wafers
This the remedy, the seperation
2Pac of my generation
Blue pill in the fuckin' Matrix
Red rose in the gray pavement

You're just old and out of touch, it'll be okay.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.06.2019, 01:23 PM   #23
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
You're just old and out of touch, it'll be okay.

Nah, he’s just a troll
Old 04.06.2019, 02:31 PM   #24
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Nah, he’s just a troll
Ah, I see.

Anyway.. Nipsey actually did a lot for the community. I'm sure that a simple Google search will show it all up. Yeah, he had a lot of generic gangsta lyrics in his music but that's not really what people are gonna remember from him.
Old 04.06.2019, 05:32 PM   #25
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
Ah, I see.

Anyway.. Nipsey actually did a lot for the community. I'm sure that a simple Google search will show it all up. Yeah, he had a lot of generic gangsta lyrics in his music but that's not really what people are gonna remember from him.

Also, when have I ever defended gangster culture? Literally not once in my life.

I was called out by SuchFriendsAreDangerous for not “respecting the red and blue culture” and maybe that’s who fucko is thinking of.

Fuck gangstas. Fuck violence. Rapping about living the life (a la Kendrick) without actively supporting that life — and, often, actively criticizing it — is one thing... supporting gang culture like YG is another.

Again, I’m not a big Nipsey fan, but it’s sad that he died.
Old 04.08.2019, 07:01 AM   #26
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Ah, I see.

Oh please he was a gangsta piece of shit who [edit-would pimp] his own sistahs - you're a social media rube! Useful idiots. Hey maybe you're on the wrong board and need to discuss this with some other niggers>?
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.08.2019, 07:33 AM   #27
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
Oh please he was a gangsta piece of shit who pimped his own sistahs - you're a social media rube! Useful idiots. Hey maybe you're on the wrong board and need to discuss this with some other (RACIAL SLUR DELETED)?

Man, you are something else. Either a really committed troll or a total fucking moron. But please refrain from using the N-word in my threads. Or anyone else’s.
Gross ass.
Old 04.08.2019, 04:21 PM   #28
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Here's some more brilliance per Severian

Strippers in the club and my cups half empty
Ride with my niggas cause my niggas understand me
Still on Plan A, pussy niggas on Plan B
Young rich nigga, young rich nigga
Right now, motherfucker let's go

[Verse: Nipsey Hussle & Puff Daddy]
Yeah, what can make a nigga wanna go and get it?
Said he want a Beamer with the subs in it
Said he grew up in a house and it was love missin'
Said he grew up in the set, he keep his guns with him
Young nigga (niggas!) young nigga (let's go)
Young (niggas!) just a young nigga
And he don't need a reason, he a young nigga

I think I heard this in the cafe one and I really wondered about someone who couldn't help but put the word nigger in every sentence.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.08.2019, 10:42 PM   #29
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Oh please he was a gangsta piece of shit who [edit-would pimp] his own sistahs - you're a social media rube! Useful idiots. Hey maybe you're on the wrong board and need to discuss this with some other niggers>?

Oh...
tesla... I see your true colors have come out.

It's 2019. We should be better than this.

Here I was just complimenting you in another thread.

Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.09.2019, 06:54 AM   #30
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
Here's some more brilliance per Severian

Strippers in the club and my cups half empty
Ride with my niggas cause my niggas understand me
Still on Plan A, pussy niggas on Plan B
Young rich nigga, young rich nigga
Right now, motherfucker let's go

[Verse: Nipsey Hussle & Puff Daddy]
Yeah, what can make a nigga wanna go and get it?
Said he want a Beamer with the subs in it
Said he grew up in a house and it was love missin'
Said he grew up in the set, he keep his guns with him
Young nigga (niggas!) young nigga (let's go)
Young (niggas!) just a young nigga
And he don't need a reason, he a young nigga

I think I heard this in the cafe one and I really wondered about someone who couldn't help but put the word nigger in every sentence.

You are so full of shit.

It could be funny, but you seem dead set against that, and apparently just want to look like a total jackass tool and a racist.
Old 04.09.2019, 07:06 AM   #31
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
other niggers>?

Ding ding! There we have it. Was wondering how long it'd take you to break out that. Ever get tired of being an insufferable bore?

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.09.2019, 09:01 AM   #32
louder
invito al cielo

tesla is going out sad.

Can we get that dude banned?

Why are there white supermacist fucks on the Sonic Youth board anyway.
Old 04.09.2019, 09:04 AM   #33
louder
invito al cielo

I'm an urban legend
South Central in a certain section

Can't express how I curbed detectives

Guess it's... evidence of a divine presence

Blessings, help me out at times I seem reckless

- Nip

Meanwhile tesla, who considers himself a much better person: "hurr durr racial slurs Internet trolling"
Old 04.09.2019, 05:20 PM   #34
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Ding ding! There we have it. Was wondering how long it'd take you to break out that. Ever get tired of being an insufferable bore?

How many moderators still log in here, anyway?

I’m fucking tired of spamming, trolling and bullying in this place. It’s so infrequent that when it happens it makes me want to fucking slap someone.

This is a fucking friendly place for like-minded people, and none of them are into throwing out the N-word except for this dicktaint and his dupe accounts.

*Sings*
“Moderator, well could you help me ban this douche?
See, tesla’s horrid sense of humor is super racist”
Old 04.09.2019, 05:21 PM   #35
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
I'm an urban legend
South Central in a certain section

Can't express how I curbed detectives

Guess it's... evidence of a divine presence

Blessings, help me out at times I seem reckless

- Nip

Meanwhile tesla, who considers himself a much better person: "hurr durr racial slurs Internet trolling"

Report the post. I did. I PMd stu as well, but I don’t know of any other mods who give a fuck.
Old 04.09.2019, 10:46 PM   #36
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Unfortunately, SYG has always kinda been the wild west of internet forums.
Old 04.10.2019, 02:04 AM   #37
Chris Lawrence

Chris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's asses
Hey everyone, I did see that this thread was reported and came to check it out. I don't otherwise read this section, but the previous post rings true with me - unfortunately, this place has always seemed like a total free-for-all. I probably would've ventured into the non-sonic forums more often had there been less trash from certain types of posters (some of whom are no longer with us).

However, everyone has different ideas of trash, so here's a potential solution: Click "Your Settings" at the top, then under "Miscellaneous" on the left you'll find "Buddy / Ignore Lists" where you can (I assume!) add the names of people whose posts you're sick and tired of seeing. I would encourage people to use this feature, if it works as advertised.
http://www.sonicyouth.com/mustang // original folk blues ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .i'm the boy that can enjoy invisibility. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Chris Lawrence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.10.2019, 07:40 AM   #38
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Lawrence
Hey everyone, I did see that this thread was reported and came to check it out. I don't otherwise read this section, but the previous post rings true with me - unfortunately, this place has always seemed like a total free-for-all. I probably would've ventured into the non-sonic forums more often had there been less trash from certain types of posters (some of whom are no longer with us).

However, everyone has different ideas of trash, so here's a potential solution: Click "Your Settings" at the top, then under "Miscellaneous" on the left you'll find "Buddy / Ignore Lists" where you can (I assume!) add the names of people whose posts you're sick and tired of seeing. I would encourage people to use this feature, if it works as advertised.

So... the deliberately aggressive and offensive use of the word “N***er” (hard R on that one ) is not just universally considered “trash”?

It’s not the Wild West. It’s actually a highly used forum on a world-renowned band’s official website.

If you’re not banning racists who spam constantly, who are you banning? Why do moderators even exist?

No disrespect, but I hard disagree with your logic here.
Old 04.10.2019, 07:43 AM   #39
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
Unfortunately, SYG has always kinda been the wild west of internet forums.

I’ve seen people banned for much less.
Old 04.10.2019, 08:00 AM   #40
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

I agree with Severian.

With Tesla, we have a member who not only openly drops racial slurs, but also goes out of their way to insult transgendered members of this community. To say, "Hey, there's nothing I can do, just 'ignore' them," is embarrassing, and another reason to consider abandoning this tumbleweed of a forum. Not even a warning or a slap on the wrist? Shame on you for condoning racism in 2019. I'd rather not be associated with this place whatsoever if this is how issues such as this will be resolved here. There's many other places where I'm able to whine about capitalism, my dating life, and familial situations.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth