empty page

diegito has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
check this
http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main
diegito is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.03.2006, 03:36 PM   #2
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
Well...some of this "9/11/2001 attacks were manufactured by Bush and his 'cronies' to start a war on Iraq to get their oil" crap is starting to get old...

HOWEVER-

The video raised some good points, and if I remember, al-Quaida did eventually take responsibility for the WTC but I don't remember if they said anything about the Pentagon...and the whole bit about a jet flying "2 feet above the ground at 530 MPH" and not leaving some sort of backwash in its wake is...interesting, to say the least...
GeneticKiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.03.2006, 05:12 PM   #3
noisemachine
100%

noisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, Im tired of these too. The same evidence and interviews are just being re-edited together to make new movies...but its all the same stuff. Ive also seen all the rebuttles and what not. Really all the same.

noisemachine is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.03.2006, 05:12 PM   #4
static-harmony
invito al cielo

static-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah these theories are getting annoying, let it go.

static-harmony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.03.2006, 08:53 PM   #5
Androol
the destroyed room

Androol kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's asses
anyone who doesnt believe it hit feel free to talk to the victims families and ask about their belongings recovered etc.

it might be easier to just talk to ntsb and confirm the black box recovery.

i did both

however whats on all of the black boxes is a different story. or in some ways what isnt on them. no hijack codes were tripped on any of the planes. this does point to remote control but not necessarily an inside job.
Androol is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2006, 08:45 AM   #6
bucklebone
bad moon rising

bucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard sucka
If anyone buys into this MIHOP or LIHOP conspiracies, you might as well surrender. No one will ever be able to convince you of anything. Logic takes a holiday with these nuts.

I HATE YOU
--Atari 2600
bucklebone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2006, 08:55 AM   #7
bucklebone
bad moon rising

bucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard sucka
I watched the movie and it is completely full of holes. Doesn't mention the whereabouts of the crew or passengers that were on Flight 77, or what happened to Flight 77 if it didn't crash into the Pentagon?? Did it just vanish into thin air??

Also, the eyewitness accounts were not professional investigators, just civilians who saw or heard something.

And just because the FBI won't release certain tapes doesn't mean a guided missle struck the Pentagon. give me a break....

I HATE YOU
--Atari 2600
bucklebone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth