Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Think the Youth will come to Ontario, Canada?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.05.2006, 03:42 PM   #1
mushmanski57@hotmail.com
stalker

mushmanski57@hotmail.com kicks all y'all's assesmushmanski57@hotmail.com kicks all y'all's assesmushmanski57@hotmail.com kicks all y'all's assesmushmanski57@hotmail.com kicks all y'all's assesmushmanski57@hotmail.com kicks all y'all's assesmushmanski57@hotmail.com kicks all y'all's assesmushmanski57@hotmail.com kicks all y'all's assesmushmanski57@hotmail.com kicks all y'all's assesmushmanski57@hotmail.com kicks all y'all's assesmushmanski57@hotmail.com kicks all y'all's assesmushmanski57@hotmail.com kicks all y'all's asses
Hi, I just became a big fan of the Youth in the last few years, and I was wondering if they normally come to Ontario, specifically the Hamilton to Niagara Falls area, but as far as Toronto possibly? Would be greatly appreciated if someone can answer my question about their touring habits.
mushmanski57@hotmail.com is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.05.2006, 04:24 PM   #2
m^a(t)h
expwy. to yr skull

m^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard sucka
go up to the top of the screen and highlight Archives. Then click on Concert Chronology. Here you can go through the bands recent years and it will display where they played....
m^a(t)h is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.05.2006, 06:47 PM   #3
holy-reverb!!
children of satan

holy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of lightholy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of lightholy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of lightholy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of lightholy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of light
they never play the hamilton area. there isnt much to play there. For the past few tours they played the kool haus (warehaus) in toronto. They will play Toronto this summer.

holy-reverb!! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.05.2006, 06:47 PM   #4
holy-reverb!!
children of satan

holy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of lightholy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of lightholy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of lightholy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of lightholy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of light
I hope....

Second time would be better then first.

holy-reverb!! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth