Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Crawling Chaos
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.19.2009, 05:56 PM   #1
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
please post me some blog links to download this band. they are probably the last of late post punk meets early industrial bands i need to hear, yknow, like test department and cabaret voltaire types, the bands that bi-sected the freaky post punk scenes with the more devastating psychedelic industrial death jazz scene (as i like to call it) that would erupt with SPK and the likes. I also heard that Crawling CHaos's whole deal was full on noise damage that was either utterly obnoxious or totally inspring, depending on the night.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.19.2009, 06:06 PM   #2
sarramkrop

There are a couple of their records on this blog: www.sellyourarsetothespaz.blogspot.com
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.19.2009, 06:09 PM   #3
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
http://mutant-sounds.blogspot.com/20...c1983lpuk.html

et voila, via the ever smart Mutant Sounds
I downloaded this but didnt listen to it enough, not sure if this links dead though

edit. Sorry, its not up. Still, i tried!

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.19.2009, 07:33 PM   #4
dionysusundone
the end of the ugly

dionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard sucka
Soulseek is yr friend. I found a few on there.
Old 03.25.2009, 12:30 PM   #5
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
yeah all the links on mutand sounds are fucked, and so is my soulseek. crawling chaos will have to wait i suppose.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth