Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page my tonsils are in pain
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.14.2007, 03:51 AM   #1
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
and I think I might be pregnant.

and I want to get this shirt because its amusing.
http://www.planet13.com.au/images/big/T_iamsogoth.jpg

today I missed my life drawing class and my photograhpy class. which made me more sad about being sick. I was trying to get some pics off my phone of last weeks life drawing to upt in the art thread, but when I send them to my email address it shrinks them to tiny dot size.
Old 08.14.2007, 03:51 AM   #2
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
I always imagine the panda in my avatar dancing..
Old 08.14.2007, 07:55 AM   #3
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
awww so you're skipping school.

you fucking truant.

pandas can't dance like those russian bears, and I'm more goth than you.

just sayin'.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2007, 08:38 AM   #4
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I'm going to use this thread as a public PM.

guess what's done?

ya rly.

I'm out of CD labels, so you will have to be happy with a spacerock original for a cover.

I went to scan it (because I'm actually happy with it), but my damn scanner is missing it's power cord. I may have to go to kinkos (or something) because along with MY_ART there are pictures that my grandmother sent me from when I was a kid that I want digitized (I look the same, but I no longer have a Mission UK tshirt).

PLUS, I need to go buy a bunch of shit that screams OH, MYFUCK! O, KLAHOMA! it shouldn't be too difficult to find something extra tacky (to match my accent).

so....yeah.....

I'm going to spam this thread today. OH, FUCKYES.
Old 08.14.2007, 11:17 AM   #5
cuetzpalin
the end of the ugly

cuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's asses
i'm getting drunk

Co-founder of uber-kool outsiders' club.
member of Pookie's fan club
cuetzpalin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2007, 11:46 AM   #6
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
and I think I might be pregnant.

it was early, and I missed this (hence my extended public PM).

is the panty thief to blame??

can I place a hex on him yet???

you DO know how this happens????

right?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuetzpalin
i'm getting drunk

watch yr panty drawer closely. thieves move in the night.
Old 08.14.2007, 07:48 PM   #7
phoenix
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
awww so you're skipping school.

you fucking truant.

pandas can't dance like those russian bears, and I'm more goth than you.

just sayin'.

you're only more goth than me because I was 7 when goth ended via public poll. and you were like um, 19.
Old 08.14.2007, 07:51 PM   #8
phoenix
invito al cielo

Quote:
I'm going to use this thread as a public PM.

guess what's done?

ya rly.

I'm out of CD labels, so you will have to be happy with a spacerock original for a cover.

I went to scan it (because I'm actually happy with it), but my damn scanner is missing it's power cord. I may have to go to kinkos (or something) because along with MY_ART there are pictures that my grandmother sent me from when I was a kid that I want digitized (I look the same, but I no longer have a Mission UK tshirt).

PLUS, I need to go buy a bunch of shit that screams OH, MYFUCK! O, KLAHOMA! it shouldn't be too difficult to find something extra tacky (to match my accent).

so....yeah.....

I'm going to spam this thread today. OH, FUCKYES.

space originals are way better than computer cd label art. the other one is still framed on my wall in my bedroom at mommy's house.

holy crap you HAVE to post kiddie photos of oyu. no rly. srsly.

why are you buying oklatacky? to put in my parcel? or are you spamming some other foreigner with the joys of over sugar and over patriotism too?

speaking of... the pm I sent you. with the number plate. LOL!1.
Old 08.14.2007, 07:54 PM   #9
phoenix
invito al cielo

Quote:
it was early, and I missed this (hence my extended public PM).

is the panty thief to blame??

can I place a hex on him yet???

you DO know how this happens????

right?????

watch yr panty drawer closely. thieves move in the night.

If I am then yes. I have no idea becuase I dont remember when I last was flowin'. but my boobies hurt lots and I feel warmer than usual.

If you want.. I keep telling him Im going to make a voodoo doll of him, so I can punch it in the nads when he's bad.

I think I know how it happens.

but I also think maybe one of us cant have babies. not that we've been trying. but we've been doing it for over a year and we never use protection. ahaha. maybe like once because I said it'd be funny. and he rolled eyes at me.
Old 08.14.2007, 07:56 PM   #10
phoenix
invito al cielo

the other went to see his show last night. he said he ran into her in the foyer and she didnt say much.

she yelled at me the other week when I tried to speak to her about how I was feeling crappy. she started the I want to be friends thing. and I dont want to hate.

god I need to really deal with it all though dont i.

I just want to run away and there to magically be someone as lovely as he can be, that doesnt need to lie about not being able to keep it in his pants.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth