Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page I think I am gonna join the airforce reserves
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.01.2007, 05:46 PM   #21
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
i salute you, sir
thank you for supporting our country
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.01.2007, 06:31 PM   #22
Cardinal Rob
the destroyed room

Cardinal Rob kicks all y'all's assesCardinal Rob kicks all y'all's assesCardinal Rob kicks all y'all's assesCardinal Rob kicks all y'all's assesCardinal Rob kicks all y'all's assesCardinal Rob kicks all y'all's assesCardinal Rob kicks all y'all's assesCardinal Rob kicks all y'all's assesCardinal Rob kicks all y'all's assesCardinal Rob kicks all y'all's assesCardinal Rob kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
Can people read the whole thread perhaps instead of just replying to the first post?

Oh yes. This is the reason why I never post in the infinitely thread.

Cardinal Rob is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.01.2007, 09:45 PM   #23
Iain
invito al cielo

Iain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunbury

Ask not what your CUNTry can do for you;
Ask what you can do for your CUNTry.
+
Support Your Troops.

Im not doing anything with my life, so im going to help destroy others lives.
Seems like a good idea.

Nothing makes me feel more like a winner than pulling the trigger and having some bitch moan, "please... can i take his body home."

This post reminds me of a guy I knew who hated the word cunt so much that he would fly into a rage if anyone said it infront of him. As a result we said cnut of cunt instead and cnutry instead of country. OK, not very interesting, carry on.
Iain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.02.2007, 10:27 AM   #24
Washing Machine
expwy. to yr skull

Washing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
my grandfather by the way was a military guy. so i'm sure were many of your ancestors. perhaps they were horrible dumbasses, but my grandpa was a fine man and i loved him dearly. now shut your trap.

I did say "Most". If everyone in the millitary was a dumbarse, nothing at all would work. There has to be a degree of intelligent people. But from my personal experience of visiting people who were in the millitary and being around a great deal of them. I would say they are in the minority.

My grandfather to was in the millitary. A hugely intelligent and lovely man. But he would have agreed with my comment whole-heartenly. He even turned down hid medals. I've seen the military beat people down and take all their pride from them. Of course the millitary is needed. Im not insane. But Its still horrible and I would not recommend the millitary to anyone. If you think of all the endless things you can do with your life....

I'm sorry if you misunderstood me, i was merely talking from what I have seen myself.
Old 05.02.2007, 11:17 AM   #25
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
I'm a captain in the Air Force reserves. You might have to salute me.
Old 05.02.2007, 12:54 PM   #26
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
!@#$%! I'm gonna send you a PM so maybe we could have a private conversation, there are some things that I might want to bring up that I shouldn't bring up in a public forum.

edit: Eh, actually I don't need to bring those things up because they aren't really important.

Well the reserves definitely aren't for me if I'm gonna end up in the middle east.

I'm just at a loss of what to do really.

People just seem to want me to be a worker drone "You're good at x, go back to school and become y" is what everyone tells me. I just don't really see the point, you know?

I just look at that life and it doesn't look like it is for me. Some of them don't make much money, some of them make a lot of money.

I think what I need to do is get a job and get a car. Then I can commute to the city and play a lot more shows and actually get paid for them, meet new musicians, jam with them, and keep doing the music thing. I don't really care if I make money. I just wanna do what I love. I don't want to be a little white collared worker like everyone else. I don't really mind living with my parents. If I just have enough money to pay for gas, keep new strings on my guitars and them all up to par and serviced, I think that would go a long way.

It is just hard for me to really take control of my life for some reason. I can tell myself what I need to do but I have a really hard time doing it. I'm 21 and I don't have a fucking license. I didn't get one when I was 16 because I had no friends and no reason. When I was 18 I tried to, but I almost got in 2 accidents and then later my wallet was stolen from me including my learner's permit. And that sort of traumatized me. Then I went to college for a year and didn't need one. Then when I came home I was a WOW addict until I turned 20.

I started to turn my life around by really delving into music and my parents were opening an antique store, so I was helping a lot with that and thought I could work there. . . but that didn't pan out. Meanwhile odd-jobs kept me afloat with cash to do what I needed.

Part of the problem is I just have a really hard time doing things, taking the big steps. I've always had a hard time pursuing girls, all that stuff. Sometimes I just need to say "I gotta do this today" but that isn't how a lot of things work. If I try to be patient, it turns into procrastinating and forgetting followed by depression followed by will by a need for patience once more and back into the loop.

Oh man, I know what you mean. Don't do that, I know what I am saying I was thinking of joining the Army as well, but realized I am not that kind. I get horrified and traumatized quickly. My mind is not up to the army. Also growing up sucks, I have been dealing with this for some time now, there are other factors that are involved with my depression. Maybe college isn't for you, try a vocational school or just get a part-time job.

I know that I will have to repeat this semester over, but I don't care because I am seeking help, and that is all that matters. And what i really want is to get better, there is still time for me to do something with my life, I am only twenty-two. You will find something to do, trust me. You are just going into the mode most of us early twenty-something people are going through. We are at that stage when we have to figure out what to do with our life.Especially if we come from lower-income families, we have no options to fuck around, and that leads to much more pressure. So my suggestion is really think about your options, and research it.
SynthethicalY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.02.2007, 01:16 PM   #27
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, I'm just going to get a job and a car. I think just being able to go places, being able to ask girls to hang out and say "hey I can pick you up" will give my life a lot more clarity
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.02.2007, 02:07 PM   #28
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Yeah, I'm just going to get a job and a car. I think just being able to go places, being able to ask girls to hang out and say "hey I can pick you up" will give my life a lot more clarity

job and car sounds good.

now if you moved to new york the car would be unnecessary.

maybe also in philly?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.03.2007, 08:19 PM   #29
Bunbury
stalker

Bunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Can people read the whole thread perhaps instead of just replying to the first post?

I did before posting, and none of it changed my opinion on the subject.

Shave your head, Get your wings, and perish.
I dont care.
Bunbury is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth