Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page The L.A. Thread...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.11.2008, 06:17 PM   #1
✌➬
invito al cielo

✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses
It sucks, too much traffic. Shallow people outweigh good intelligent people. The homeless problem is out of control. You need a damn car here, which really sucks ass. Public transit is the worst an hour and a half to get to a place that gets you there in 15 minutes with your car.

L.A SUCKS!!!
Old 06.11.2008, 06:18 PM   #2
Lurker
invito al cielo

Lurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, well try living in Wales. They have more nuclear weapons than Saudi Arabia.
Lurker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.11.2008, 06:24 PM   #3
✌➬
invito al cielo

✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses
Yes but at least you don't have more homeless than working people.
Old 06.11.2008, 06:25 PM   #4
Lurker
invito al cielo

Lurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's asses
I don't live in Wales.
Lurker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.11.2008, 06:28 PM   #5
✌➬
invito al cielo

Does anybody? Someone should start the Wales thread.
Old 06.11.2008, 06:43 PM   #6
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ✌➬
It sucks, too much traffic. Shallow people outweigh good intelligent people. The homeless problem is out of control. You need a damn car here, which really sucks ass. Public transit is the worst an hour and a half to get to a place that gets you there in 15 minutes with your car.

L.A SUCKS!!!

truman capote used to say that your i.q. dropped a few points just by flying from new york to hellay.

regardless, i like that hellhole, if only for vacation-- good restaurants, awesome beaches, and crazies in the street-- perfect.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.11.2008, 07:05 PM   #7
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Fuck L.A.
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.11.2008, 07:18 PM   #8
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
I have enough homies from LA that can make staying there a good time if they harbored me but for the most it is pretty shit.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.11.2008, 08:45 PM   #9
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Judgement Day for Los Angeles

"Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great!
She has become a home for demons
and a haunt for every evil spirit,
a haunt for every unclean and detestable bird.
For all the nations have drunk
the maddening wine of her adulteries.
The kings of the earth committed adultery with her,
and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries."

Then I heard another voice from heaven say:
"Come out of her, my people,
so that you will not share in her sins,
so that you will not receive any of her plagues;
for her sins are piled up to heaven,
and God has remembered her crimes.

Give back to her as she has given;
pay her back double for what she has done.
Mix her a double portion from her own cup.
Give her as much torture and grief
as the glory and luxury she gave herself.

In her heart she boasts,
'I sit as queen; I am not a widow,
and I will never mourn.'

Therefore in one day her plagues will overtake her:
death, mourning and famine.
She will be consumed by fire,
for mighty is the Lord God who judges her.

"When the kings of the earth who committed adultery with her and shared her luxury see the smoke of her burning, they will weep and mourn over her. 10Terrified at her torment, they will stand far off and cry:
" 'Woe! Woe, O great city,
O Babylon, city of power!
In one hour your doom has come!'

"The merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her because no one buys their cargoes any more— cargoes of gold, silver, precious stones and pearls; fine linen, purple, silk and scarlet cloth; every sort of citron wood, and articles of every kind made of ivory, costly wood, bronze, iron and marble; cargoes of cinnamon and spice, of incense, myrrh and frankincense, of wine and olive oil, of fine flour and wheat; cattle and sheep; horses and carriages; and bodies and souls of men.
They will say, 'The fruit you longed for is gone from you. All your riches and splendor have vanished, never to be recovered.' The merchants who sold these things and gained their wealth from her will stand far off, terrified at her torment. They will weep and mourn 16and cry out:

dressed in fine linen, purple and scarlet,
and glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls!
An one hour such great wealth has been brought to ruin!'

"Every sea captain, and all who travel by ship, the sailors, and all who earn their living from the sea, will stand far off. When they see the smoke of her burning, they will exclaim, 'Was there ever a city like this great city?' They will throw dust on their heads, and with weeping and mourning cry out:

where all who had ships on the sea
became rich through her wealth!
In one hour she has been brought to ruin!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.11.2008, 08:58 PM   #10
✌➬
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
truman capote used to say that your i.q. dropped a few points just by flying from new york to hellay.

regardless, i like that hellhole, if only for vacation-- good restaurants, awesome beaches, and crazies in the street-- perfect.

I know, like Lee said. "LA IS MORE CONFUSING,NOW, THAN ANYWHERE I’VE EVER BEEN TO."
Old 06.11.2008, 09:06 PM   #11
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ✌➬
I know, like Lee said. "LA IS MORE CONFUSING,NOW, THAN ANYWHERE I’VE EVER BEEN TO."

ahem:

Old 06.11.2008, 11:29 PM   #12
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Only in L.A. could THIS Happen!
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.12.2008, 07:44 PM   #13
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Air

damned babylonians.

Old 06.12.2008, 07:45 PM   #14
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
fuck all y'all. i like LA.
Cantankerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.12.2008, 07:56 PM   #15
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I've never been and, not being able to drive, it seems unlikely that I will until either I learn to or I'm able to convince a friend to act as my chauffer while I'm there - neither of which seem that likely. I hear nothing but bad about the place but it's still somewhere I'd like to experience. Unfortunately I'm a walking person and LA seems about as unfriendly to that kind of a mindset as it's possible to imagine. A bit like trying to go underwater without an aqualung.

Maybe I should just accept reality and become a big movie star. At least that way I can have my own 24 hour driver so I can go out and get caught up in a drive by at my leisure, without having to rely on public transport.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.12.2008, 08:25 PM   #16
o'connor
expwy. to yr skull

o'connor kicks all y'all's asseso'connor kicks all y'all's asseso'connor kicks all y'all's asseso'connor kicks all y'all's asseso'connor kicks all y'all's asseso'connor kicks all y'all's asseso'connor kicks all y'all's asseso'connor kicks all y'all's asseso'connor kicks all y'all's asseso'connor kicks all y'all's asseso'connor kicks all y'all's asses
i use to live in san diego and i loved driving down to LA for the weekend. little hard to breath there but i always had fun.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001798646886 - Personal

http://soundcloud.com/j-o-c-o - JoCo (Music)

http://soundcloud.com/driftera - Drift Era (Music)
o'connor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2008, 12:39 PM   #17
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
i think i want to live in echo park... seems like a weird place. but of course i have only been to LAX

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2008, 01:42 PM   #18
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
FUCK L.A.

that is all.
Old 06.13.2008, 01:57 PM   #19
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
FUCK L.A.

that is all.

when you say "fuck", do you mean sexually? in the sense of, say, "debbie does dallas"?

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2008, 01:58 PM   #20
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

chyeahduh

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth