Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page New MF Doom ALBUM next f'ing month!!!!!!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.08.2008, 03:18 PM   #1
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses

noisereductions is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.08.2008, 03:18 PM   #2
al shabbray

YEEHAW

with j dilla? nice
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.08.2008, 03:21 PM   #3
sarramkrop

yes. whoooooooo!!!!! hoooooooo!!!! whooooooo!!!! hooooooooo!!!!
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.08.2008, 03:22 PM   #4
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Neat!
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.08.2008, 05:00 PM   #5
o'connor
expwy. to yr skull

o'connor kicks all y'all's asseso'connor kicks all y'all's asseso'connor kicks all y'all's asseso'connor kicks all y'all's asseso'connor kicks all y'all's asseso'connor kicks all y'all's asseso'connor kicks all y'all's asseso'connor kicks all y'all's asseso'connor kicks all y'all's asseso'connor kicks all y'all's asseso'connor kicks all y'all's asses
you cot damn mutha fuckin right! f'sho! i thought tha tshti was gonna be called doomposter though. huh. i hope it's good.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001798646886 - Personal

http://soundcloud.com/j-o-c-o - JoCo (Music)

http://soundcloud.com/driftera - Drift Era (Music)
o'connor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.08.2008, 08:12 PM   #7
chairman of the bored
the destroyed room

chairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard sucka
!!!...ill try not to get too hyped...but damn, hip-hop is weak nowadays...lets just hope this shit is real...real as in exists and real as in not some half-assed shit
chairman of the bored is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.08.2008, 08:27 PM   #8
o'connor
expwy. to yr skull

o'connor kicks all y'all's asseso'connor kicks all y'all's asseso'connor kicks all y'all's asseso'connor kicks all y'all's asseso'connor kicks all y'all's asseso'connor kicks all y'all's asseso'connor kicks all y'all's asseso'connor kicks all y'all's asseso'connor kicks all y'all's asseso'connor kicks all y'all's asseso'connor kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, doom's got a shit load of making up to do.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001798646886 - Personal

http://soundcloud.com/j-o-c-o - JoCo (Music)

http://soundcloud.com/driftera - Drift Era (Music)
o'connor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.08.2008, 10:40 PM   #9
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chairman of the bored
!!!...ill try not to get too hyped...but damn, hip-hop is weak nowadays...lets just hope this shit is real...real as in exists and real as in not some half-assed shit

there is actually still A LOT of great hip hop, check the grime scene, this year has already seen fantastic releases by riko, trim, wiley, and others. the new vast aire record is also great, prolly better than the original cannibal ox album. the bug, kevin martin's new project, put out london zoo, which is the best industrialk hip hop meets dancehall music ever made, absolutley amazing. and not we have upcoming doom releases. hip hop is doing fine. and fuck, i can still put on hot 97 once in a while and be pretty sure ill hear one banging track. 'hustlin' by rick ross, i still listen to that once in a while.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.09.2008, 07:12 AM   #10
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, I gotta disagree when you say hip hop is weak right now. You're just not checking the right stuff. This year alone has seen the release of some amazingly solid albums-- mainstream ones even! Never mind the 'underground' or 'underweb' or whatever you wanna call it.
Old 09.09.2008, 10:31 AM   #11
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
fuck yeh
been listening to a lot of MF doom recently
top stuff
Old 09.10.2008, 11:08 PM   #12
chairman of the bored
the destroyed room

chairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by batreleaser
there is actually still A LOT of great hip hop, check the grime scene, this year has already seen fantastic releases by riko, trim, wiley, and others. the new vast aire record is also great, prolly better than the original cannibal ox album. the bug, kevin martin's new project, put out london zoo, which is the best industrialk hip hop meets dancehall music ever made, absolutley amazing. and not we have upcoming doom releases. hip hop is doing fine. and fuck, i can still put on hot 97 once in a while and be pretty sure ill hear one banging track. 'hustlin' by rick ross, i still listen to that once in a while.

i tried getting into some grime but just couldn't feel it...it all sounds very...ugly...i'm kind of an nyc purist when it comes to my hip-hop (grew up on 36 chambers, illmatic, ready to die, etc.) with a few exceptions..

as for this year, i am feeling the wale mix tape...and as far as hot 97 goes, i end up listening to far more "mainstream" hip-hop nowadays than anything else, but its just not as special as say, madvilliany ...oh yeah, ill have to check out that new vast aire...hip-hop is maybe just not my thing at the moment so im not really looking.
Old 09.11.2008, 07:02 AM   #13
therealglenstyler
stalker

therealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard sucka
shitchair!!!
therealglenstyler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.11.2008, 09:24 AM   #14
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chairman of the bored
i tried getting into some grime but just couldn't feel it...it all sounds very...ugly...i'm kind of an nyc purist when it comes to my hip-hop (grew up on 36 chambers, illmatic, ready to die, etc.) with a few exceptions..

as for this year, i am feeling the wale mix tape...and as far as hot 97 goes, i end up listening to far more "mainstream" hip-hop nowadays than anything else, but its just not as special as say, madvilliany ...oh yeah, ill have to check out that new vast aire...hip-hop is maybe just not my thing at the moment so im not really looking.

those are all amazing albums. 36 chambers is the most important hip hop record of all time, no question. coolest record ive ever listened to till this day. you like big L?

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.11.2008, 09:50 AM   #15
noisereductions
invito al cielo

if rap were a game I'd be MVP
Old 09.11.2008, 11:06 AM   #16
chairman of the bored
the destroyed room

Quote:
Originally Posted by batreleaser
those are all amazing albums. 36 chambers is the most important hip hop record of all time, no question. coolest record ive ever listened to till this day. you like big L?

no im not familiar...maybe ill seek him out along with that new vast aire
Old 09.11.2008, 11:20 AM   #17
noisereductions
invito al cielo

Big L was part of DITC... he was on the verge of crossover stardom when his life was cut short. Sad.
Old 09.12.2008, 07:18 AM   #18
repeater
bad moon rising

repeater kicks all y'all's assesrepeater kicks all y'all's assesrepeater kicks all y'all's assesrepeater kicks all y'all's assesrepeater kicks all y'all's assesrepeater kicks all y'all's assesrepeater kicks all y'all's assesrepeater kicks all y'all's assesrepeater kicks all y'all's assesrepeater kicks all y'all's assesrepeater kicks all y'all's asses
This sounds nice, letīs just hope it isnīt ruined by skits. Cool to see its on LEX, that probably means the album sleeve is gonna be beeeeeautiful.
Is he just cool Doom now.... hmrf, why canīt he use the same alias for more than one record, it fucks up my alphabetization in my record colletion
repeater is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.12.2008, 07:28 AM   #19
noisereductions
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by repeater
hmrf, why canīt he use the same alias for more than one record, it fucks up my alphabetization in my record colletion

hahaha, that was one of my first thoughts when I read that... DOOM? DOOM? Where's the MF???

Yr getting repped my new friend.
Old 09.12.2008, 07:30 AM   #20
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
Big L was part of DITC... he was on the verge of crossover stardom when his life was cut short. Sad.

As far as DITC goes I like Diamond's Stunts Blunts & Hip-Hop best
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content Đ2006 Sonic Youth