Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Morrissey describes the Chinese as a 'Subspecies'
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.05.2010, 05:03 AM   #41
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
i don't understand what you are talking about
i can take him serouisly
most people care for animals

and do alot to make the world a better place

the thing is you don't have to wait
you can join in and give some help too

me personally
live vegatarian
have no pets
i think they belong to the nature animal world
and i let them live there

we humans have caused enough trouble in this planet
destroyed ecosystems
we have to be really carefully before we destroy more
and then you can tell your childeren
what it was all about
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.05.2010, 05:18 AM   #42
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
I DO help, I've taken in strays and cared for many sick animals including birds with broken wings and found places for them to get help. I love animals...but this doesn't mean I wouldn't play a gig in a town because the town has slaughterhouses or some shit like that.

Living in a city like Macon, GA...taking in an animal (esp. cats + dogs) as pets is a beautiful thing. There are many strays around here, and the way we've bred them through the years, the way we've forced them to evolve, many of them depend on us human being anyways. My cat was a stray...I was walking around downtown one day and this little orange kitten started following me...eventually trailing behind me all the way to my apartment. That can chose to live with me. Pets aren't a bad thing, dude. This isn't to say that I think ALL animals make for good pets, but many of them do.

And yes, we humans are destroying the planet. Destroying things is what we have always (sadly...) been best at.
Old 09.05.2010, 05:39 AM   #43
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Really, though, using racism as a tool of moral criticism is not only ineffectual but counter-productive for organizations like the Chinese Animal Protection Network.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.05.2010, 05:46 AM   #44
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
what you have done good is good

if you see it in a bigger picture the pet thing ,duudee
you see that there are 1 billion people in hunger

www.1billionhungry.org

it's a waste of energy
i rather give food to humans then animals
and get my feet on the ground
Old 09.05.2010, 05:59 AM   #45
gast30
invito al cielo

they are doing a lot of good things in china
Old 09.05.2010, 06:03 AM   #46
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
Really, though, using racism as a tool of moral criticism is not only ineffectual but counter-productive for organizations like the Chinese Animal Protection Network.

Are you defending China's abysmal human rights record just for the sake of PC posturing?
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.05.2010, 06:33 AM   #47
FreshChops
100%

FreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
Yay, looks like FreshPlops has become my personal troll. Fantastic.

westernquinoxrocks, sway, and now freshchops

Oh, the impotent rage.

c'mon, where's your sense of humor?

Aww, It reminds me of a time when I first started posting in this forum again (after the format change) and out of the blue, in response to a random "irrelevant" post I made you went off on a long completely unwarranted and unrelated tirade about me as "boring, tow-the-line..." something or other. I remember you because it was so random. As I've come to know you, my impression that you've got underachiever issues directed at others that might reflect the opposite of you is way beyond obvious now. All respect, much less sympathy for you dwindled with your eager to insult, comfort with my newcomer status, introduction I was meet by you with. Wow, who would have figured you yourself as a boring, tow-the-line individual desparataly redirecting your self doubt and regret towards others.... geee.

In the words of Seth from Superbad, "People dont' forget". Yeah, off the bat, it was that obvious that you have issues with your own aimless shortcomings and mask your own lack of personality by an expanded vocabulary.

Call it a troll, or whatever makes it less relevant to you, but it's funny how when you don't try and talk to people like a complete fucking cunt, which you clearly have made yourself to me, people won't respond to you like a fucking cunt. Look no further than your closing remark. Your cockiness has no fucking limits. If you were constantly quoting wiser than yourself literature when not using intolerant, semi-sociable vocabulary, it would be all dandy and sometimes interesting.... but your just a quick to elude to your semi-human-dictionary type persona as an attempt to validate your remarks as superior to others thoughts.

Saying, it's not that you talk like a bookworm fag (your clever self regretting, putting words in my mouth insult that you gave yourself), but it's the fact that because you talk like a bookworm fag, you conclude your remarks as if they are inferior to anyone else just by default.

But, as you would wish, my comments all derive from impotent rage therefor would be irrelevant. But, I'm talking irrelevantly, I think you (of all people) should be restricted from using the term "twat". I can only take hypocrisy in small doses.

Anyways, If I can rely on you to come up with hilarious new "grade-school" slandered version of my profile name every time, it's all worth it. Neat'o!

FreshChops is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.05.2010, 06:58 AM   #48
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Allow me to psychoanalyze pbradley:

I'd assume (+ could be wrong about all of the following) that he was widely regarded as being one of the most intelligent kids in the class. Reads a lot of books. Above average comprehension skills on most subjects. I remember him saying once he was an eagle scout (not an easy feat...). An over achiever academically. Most def. some inner complexities going on that lead him to flaunt the things he knows he's good at (ie, attempting, and often being successful @ talking above people's heads, even if only due to a large vocabulary of words most fail to understand).

I also assume (and again...could be wrong) that he feels despite all of his achievements/intelligence...he himself fails in many areas even yr typical under-achiever excels in....simple shit, like relationships. I also assume he's often looked at as arrogant, and even though sometimes he may behave as such on purpose...he really isn't.

I assume he's lonely and miserable.

Again, could be wrong about every bit of this.

He gets on my nerves sometimes, but I like the kid.
Old 09.05.2010, 07:05 AM   #49
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
You guys are ubelievable.
This whole page is unbelievable.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.05.2010, 07:11 AM   #50
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Did swa(y) just 'psychoanalyse' Bradders? Isn't that a bit of a case of the pot calling the kettle an over-excitable retard?

I jest, of course. I've got a lot of time for ole' Bradders' self-deprecation/ loathing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.05.2010, 07:19 AM   #51
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
I think sway just made SYG history to be fairly honest.

I personally think pbradley should act more like an arrogant twat:
Quote:
It's hilarious that you need to construct some rational in order to dismiss my opinion as ignorance and not accept it as a matter of preference.
See? That's like a realer Keeping It Simple folks.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.05.2010, 07:39 AM   #52
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
I knew it would end up like this. Internet hatred has become an increasingly abstract concept, just seldom entertaining anymore. Why anyone would give a shit about someone disliking you on this forum is beyond me.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.05.2010, 09:57 AM   #53
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann ashtray

Yeah, Morrissey has pretty much always been a douche. I've known some cooler fans, but most tend to respond to him in the same prickish manner U2 fans respond to Bono. Annoying.

"How dare you? You know how much good Bono does for the world?"...yeah, fuck that shit. Morrissey fans are almost always the same way.

ex-fucking-actly
douchery
hevusa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.05.2010, 10:17 AM   #54
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
You're slowly dying and you don't even know it. How ridiCULous.
Old 09.05.2010, 12:43 PM   #55
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Who else thinks Johnny Marr was an amazing guitarist?
Old 09.05.2010, 01:52 PM   #56
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Noel Gallagher
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.06.2010, 12:20 AM   #57
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Holy fuck, what sharp teeth time fashions. And to think that I tried to turn a less hostile leaf.

Well, Freshchops, I didn't know we started off on such bad foot. While you remember, I do not. If forgiveness is equally as eternal as antipathy, I'm sorry and would like to start anew on a less cuntish note. I think it's important to remember how susceptible the internet is to being a place of catharsis of IRL frustration. That's hardly a unique phenomenon on the internet but, as I take it, apart of the nature of the beast. Certainly my past angst in the face of unemployment was wicked but I'm no longer in that position. I really have quite a new life here on the other side of the world.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.06.2010, 12:23 AM   #58
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
i bet when you fuck you let it all out. or do you? I hope so. in some form or manner.
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.08.2010, 03:32 PM   #59
brak's dad
empty page

brak's dad kicks all y'all's assesbrak's dad kicks all y'all's assesbrak's dad kicks all y'all's assesbrak's dad kicks all y'all's assesbrak's dad kicks all y'all's assesbrak's dad kicks all y'all's assesbrak's dad kicks all y'all's assesbrak's dad kicks all y'all's assesbrak's dad kicks all y'all's assesbrak's dad kicks all y'all's assesbrak's dad kicks all y'all's asses
I once met a chinaman and he was very respectful. He recognized that my mustache is something to be bowed to, he also brought me rice in a paper box as a sign of goodwill. This morrisey is a fool!
brak's dad is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.09.2010, 05:18 AM   #60
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by brak's dad
I once met a chinaman and he was very respectful. He recognized that my mustache is something to be bowed to, he also brought me rice in a paper box as a sign of goodwill. This morrisey is a fool!

Does Morrissey try to crush you to death in a tank when you protest about something? No. Now bugger off.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth