Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page The Advantage % The Parasprinters - playing in CT on friday!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.24.2006, 01:22 PM   #1
Lethrneck4
children of satan

Lethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard sucka
i know some of ya here are from CT.....just wanna let ya know that tomorrow night(friday aug 25) at the Wallingford American Legion, The Advantage are gonna be playing. they play nintendo game music......and they are fucking insane! this will be my first time seeing them, but i doubt anyone will be disappointed. these guys have a few albums out now, and next to The Minibosses (my fav NES band, although that may change tomorrow) they cant be topped and are one of the best. so if ya got nothin else goin on, head to wallingford and check them out.
also playing on the bill is a local CT nintendo band, The Parasprinters. i saw these guys open for The Fucking Champs at this venue a year or 2 ago and they didnt disappoint either.
nintendo music!! played LIVE!! by rock bands!!
i cant wait!

i consider you dumb, ignorant, and irrelevant
perhaps more than a fly, but less than a fart. a joke - !@#$%!

Death by a firing squard of ten black gay men would be too good for this shithead. - atari2600

loser retard. pothead - !@#$%!

you're a real prick for acting so daft & being so disagreeable on purpose - atari2600

On the contrary, tesla69 is idiota numero uno - atari2600
Lethrneck4 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth