Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.28.2008, 01:20 AM   #9841
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Early Hollywood was the best and so were the old posters.
I'm 4 crackers shy of eating 2 sleeves of club crackers today. I think I might be sick.
Old 09.28.2008, 01:20 AM   #9842
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
My parents have a stash of bottles that they never drink
They are Mormon, so they don't drink
But people always give them bottles of wine as gifts
It is rude not to accept a gift

whoa, you have mormon links? crazy. my parents were both missionaries and my dad and stepmom are still practicing mormons. they live off of coke/diet coke though.

my dad's friend is high up in his ward in idaho but he drank wine. it was weird.

i wish we had a surplus of wine.
Old 09.28.2008, 01:23 AM   #9843
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
whoa, you have mormon links? crazy. my parents were both missionaries and my dad and stepmom are still practicing mormons. they live off of coke/diet coke though.

my dad's friend is high up in his ward in idaho but he drank wine. it was weird.

i wish we had a surplus of wine.

My dad was on a mission when he met my mom
He converted my mothers family
Kind of a cool story, I suppose

I, however, am not an active member
Organized religion skeeves me out
And I think I may be an athiest
I just don't think about it much because I don't care
I just live my life
Who cares if theres an after life or not...
Etc.etc.etc.etc.

How is the bottle you're drinking?
I've never had it before
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.28.2008, 01:23 AM   #9844
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
Early Hollywood was the best and so were the old posters.
I'm 4 crackers shy of eating 2 sleeves of club crackers today. I think I might be sick.

they even had foreign versions of some posters, including casablanca. naturally, i freaked out.

you need sustenance, boy.

i read recently about this museum in la doing a film noir retrospective especially highlighting female characters. it sounds cool- if i find the link again, i'll post it.
Old 09.28.2008, 01:26 AM   #9845
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

Quote:
My dad was on a mission when he met my mom
He converted my mothers family
Kind of a cool story, I suppose

I, however, am not an active member
Organized religion skeeves me out
And I think I may be an athiest
I just don't think about it much because I don't care
I just live my life
Who cares if theres an after life or not...
Etc.etc.etc.etc.

How is the bottle you're drinking?
I've never had it before

my folks met that way. they were pen pals. she served in england and he in ohio.

my dad and his family went to the local ward his whole youth, and he and mom took me until i was nine so everyone still knows us there. i think it's interesting, but i don't practice. i'm just spiritual. if i had to pick a church, though, i'd be most comfortable in lds.

my stepdad loves mondavi, so it's all that's ever in. it's not sweet enough for me.. i hate sweets, but this just isn't sweet enough. i like it overall, though.
Old 09.28.2008, 01:31 AM   #9846
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
my folks met that way. they were pen pals. she served in england and he in ohio.

my dad and his family went to the local ward his whole youth, and he and mom took me until i was nine so everyone still knows us there. i think it's interesting, but i don't practice. i'm just spiritual. if i had to pick a church, though, i'd be most comfortable in lds.

my stepdad loves mondavi, so it's all that's ever in. it's not sweet enough for me.. i hate sweets, but this just isn't sweet enough. i like it overall, though.

Cool cool

I think that if I ever get married/have kids and my wife wants our kids to go to church
I'd probably return to LDS
It's a great enviornment for kids
Old 09.28.2008, 01:32 AM   #9847
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
they even had foreign versions of some posters, including casablanca. naturally, i freaked out.

you need sustenance, boy.

i read recently about this museum in la doing a film noir retrospective especially highlighting female characters. it sounds cool- if i find the link again, i'll post it.

I had some Sesame chicken and rice today too. it's better than my usual diet of pizza, cheese subs, ice cream, Coca-Cola, and orange tic-tacs with occasional pita and hummus.
Old 09.28.2008, 01:33 AM   #9848
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

my stepsiblings, or at least the younger ones, live with their supermormon dad and stepmom (and her bitch of a daughter) and they have a really cool youth group that i went to with my sister and i actually had a lot of fun.

i plan to marry a rich hot jew, though. a nice collision of religious backgrounds. i have a thing for jews.
Old 09.28.2008, 01:34 AM   #9849
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

I know some hot jewish ladies

Why does he have to be rich though?
Old 09.28.2008, 01:35 AM   #9850
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

Quote:
I had some Sesame chicken and rice today too. it's better than my usual diet of pizza, cheese subs, ice cream, Coca-Cola, and orange tic-tacs with occasional pita and hummus.

i've been craving chinese food all day. today i had a lot of seafood, but it's beecause i ae out. normally my diet is a ton of granola products. if there is ever a nuclear war, i at least know that i'll have enough chocolate and caramel fiber granola bars to keep me full.
Old 09.28.2008, 01:36 AM   #9851
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

Quote:
I know some hot jewish ladies

Why does he have to be rich though?

so he can buy me more stuff.

nah. but it helps. i plan to be super independent but have a nice rock on my finger.
Old 09.28.2008, 01:37 AM   #9852
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

I eat probably an unhealthy amount of cheese pizza because it's readily available and as long as I eat from a few establishments, I don't get tired of it, plus it's fairly quick and cheap.
Old 09.28.2008, 01:39 AM   #9853
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

I can't keep myself from posting this, so I won't fight it anymore.

Old 09.28.2008, 01:40 AM   #9854
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

Quote:
so he can buy me more stuff.

nah. but it helps. i plan to be super independent but have a nice rock on my finger.

Money does not buy happiness

Cliche, I know
But very true
Old 09.28.2008, 01:43 AM   #9855
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

Quote:
I eat probably an unhealthy amount of cheese pizza because it's readily available and as long as I eat from a few establishments, I don't get tired of it, plus it's fairly quick and cheap.

for $7.11, this cool pizza place a few miles from here has an unlimited pizza/pasta/salad bar. it rocks.

crypto- oh, i know it doesn't. i'm changing what i'm looking for to "smart hot jew", because brains are a bit better than $$.
Old 09.28.2008, 01:48 AM   #9856
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Geez, that's great. I usually stick to the small $3.99 which is a full meal and then some for myself. Plus, they're open until at least 1:30am, which is double cool.
Old 09.28.2008, 01:49 AM   #9857
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

haveyou tried the p'zone from pizza hut? i can't eat any more than half. it's a pizza folded in itself. so good, but it's a full pound of food.
Old 09.28.2008, 01:50 AM   #9858
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

I've never had one of those. I'm kind of a purest, cheese only, pepperoni if I'm sharing with someone who likes it.
Old 09.28.2008, 01:52 AM   #9859
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

these are only cheese and pepperoni.

the $7.11 place here has a chicken alfredo pizza that's really tasty. in provo this cute pizza place had a chicken artichoke pizza that i wish i could have them mail me.
Old 09.28.2008, 01:56 AM   #9860
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

I no can haz Pizza Inn because there's not one near campus. I'd put out a smoke on my arm for just 12 slices.
443483490491492 493 4944954965035435939931493 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth