Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page if you love someone from yr past
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.30.2007, 05:54 AM   #1
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
but in reality there couldn't be any longevity to a relationship, due to the way you both are, not wanting to be tied down or held up.. and most likely they dont feel the way they seemed to feel about you in the past..

its just a weird feeling. I've missed her for months and when I finally see her its just so unfulfilling. because I still love her. it doesnt make me sad. Although I cried on the way home a little, Im not sure why(well it was because I was listening to the cure thinking about her), I think it was just overwhelming.

her hair had grown a bit, she looked healthy. new dress, same black crazy japanese converse. tired but well. i dont know. I worry because she said she went back home north for a while. north = drugs, wel, drug town.

she has a boyfriend up there or something. but she seemed pretty close with one of the housemates too. but thats how she's always been. sweet soul.

and I just still love her so much. its bizarre. I miss being as close to her as I used to be.
Old 08.30.2007, 05:56 AM   #2
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
It's a mixture of wanting to try and woo her, get close again . But knowing it would never work out in reality.
Old 08.30.2007, 06:19 AM   #3
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
its better to let go if you know it cant work. dont try and push for something that ultimatly could destroy you.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.30.2007, 06:21 AM   #4
phoenix
invito al cielo

this is true.

but she is still an amazing wonderful person and I would love to keep in contact with her for that reason. and most likely will. but I think that.. I'll always end up feeling affection toward her when I see her.
Old 08.30.2007, 06:22 AM   #5
phoenix
invito al cielo

I'm sure I just miss her far too much and Im whining because it hurts.
Old 08.30.2007, 06:45 AM   #6
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
If I'm not mistaken, you're the first lady to openly talk about your love for another women on this forum. That's hot.

Rest assured that the love of your life is out there... somewhere.

Edit: I still have a soft spot for everyone I've loved in the past.
Tokolosh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.30.2007, 06:46 AM   #7
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokolosh
If I'm not mistaken, you're the first lady to openly talk about your love for another women on this forum. That's hot.

What size is yours?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.30.2007, 06:54 AM   #8
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Bragging about my size, would only confirm how small it really is.
Still interested?
Old 08.30.2007, 06:57 AM   #9
sarramkrop

Quote:
Bragging about my size, would only confirm how small it really is.
Still interested?

Don't fake naivety with me, Tokolosh. You know what I'm talking about.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.30.2007, 07:01 AM   #10
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
I know what yuou (pork) are talking about. To phoenix, sometimes feeling close to a person you love(d) is far worse than letting her go. If you don't necessarily share the same "environment" (how the hell do you say that in proper english?) I'd vote for --- try to keep the distance.
Can't articulate better.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.30.2007, 07:03 AM   #11
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Don't fake naivety with me, Tokolosh. You know what I'm talking about.

Oh sorry. My mistake. I'm a size 8,5... shoes that is.
Old 08.30.2007, 07:44 AM   #12
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
i have a 7 inch dick. no big deal.

anyway, my ex recently started writing me.. after 5 years of not writing me.. i realized why she's probably the best girl ever.. and she has told other people she wants to be with me.. we're both too shy to let each other know our real feelings, plus she's married and i have a girlfriend.. so i feel bad about the whole thing.. but at least i'm completely honest with my girlfriend.. she's not honest with her husband... the whole situation is shitty..

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.30.2007, 07:51 AM   #13
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
fucking firefox ate my last response.

I can't help you with any authority here. I've moved around too often to ever see anybody from my past.

I once got enganged to a girl that was a "redo" but it fell apart after having to live with her mother (the sex dried up and I couldn't be having that). I still love her in a weird sort of way though.

I hear that she's married and has kids. she lives somewhere near the texas / oklahoma border but I doubt I'll ever talk to her again.

hell, I couldn't get YOU to oklahoma, why would I expect anybody else to???

PS: I think I want to move to drug-town.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.30.2007, 08:41 AM   #14
phoenix
invito al cielo

Im visiting okc as soon as I can get there without setting foot on a plane.
Old 08.30.2007, 08:42 AM   #15
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
that's bullshit and we both know it.

besides, I don't blame you. I wouldn't want to come here either.

I told you, I'm moving to drug-town first chance I get. it sounds like fun.
Old 08.30.2007, 08:44 AM   #16
phoenix
invito al cielo

Quote:

Edit: I still have a soft spot for everyone I've loved in the past.

haha.

my life is weird atm. I've learned from the past to not discuss a lot of my personal things on forums but, Im also dating a guy at the moment so that adds to my feelings of confusion that I cant really ever see anything happening with her. I dunno. I miss how we were.

we lived in the same house. worked at the same place. slept in the same bed sometimes. shared spiritual times and loveyness. each had our own seperate lives or relationships but also a very close one together.

I moved out on a count of both my own potential guy, and the fact the guy she was dating was a jealous fuck. I'd had stuff thrown at me. and he used to get really mad when we'd get drunk and make out and take clothes off in the loungeroom.

ffs dont guys dream of that?
anywya.

yearning for the past is evil!
Old 08.30.2007, 08:45 AM   #17
phoenix
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
that's bullshit and we both know it.

besides, I don't blame you. I wouldn't want to come here either.

I told you, I'm moving to drug-town first chance I get. it sounds like fun.

its not that great. ahha. I gotta go,. but ill call you!!
Old 08.30.2007, 08:47 AM   #18
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

sounds like a plan.
Old 08.30.2007, 09:04 AM   #19
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
ffs dont guys dream of that?

Good question.
I'm not really the jealous type, but I'm sure there are people who can't stand seeing their partner gripping someone of the same or opposite sex.
It's also apparent that her boyfriend isn't really interested in threesomes. He greedily wants her for himself.
Old 08.30.2007, 09:05 AM   #20
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

I think she means the fact that despite her being naked on top of him, he still says "not now, I'm tired".

he's a panty stealing puss though. what can I say??

( )

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth