Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page For Spectrum/Sonic Boom/ Spacemen 3 fans
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.14.2008, 07:09 AM   #1
sarramkrop

From Sonic Boom's myspace blog:

Full Spectrum Band’s US Blitzkreig - Sept 08

Hey folks ,
We're just embarking on our full SPECTRUM band tour , reeling out old & new Spectrum stuff from the present 'Indian Giver' l.p back , as well as mining the SPACEMEN 3 catalogue for several old gems . Starting on the 20th sept in NYC with Dean&Britta and winding up in early October on the west coast .The tour is just a few larger cities with return on a larger scale planned for next year . The band is sounding pretty fucking stellar……& I'm looking forward to playing the stuff out again – audiences so far seem to agree.

Our recent shows with MBV & at Sonic Cathedral were great . and we're rolling out after these
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.14.2008, 11:51 AM   #2
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
ive always wanted to hear 'take me to the other side' performed live, i bet that would be amazing.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth