Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Brian Jonestown Massacre - My Bloody Underground
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.03.2007, 08:04 PM   #21
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
I haven't had any interpersonal contact with them since the first tour, but I can say that at that time Anton was very nice to me when we spoke, and was always nice to my friends in later years. Made sure to call when they were coming through, etc.
I also opened for Black Rebel Motorcycle Club on a couple of occasions and they were very nice to chat with as well. I don't think any of these fellows is a blanket, straight up "asshole." And yes, I have seen the movie and I have seen some onstage bickering/fighting, so I know what they are capable of, but they are also capable of genuine friendliness.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.03.2007, 09:07 PM   #22
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
I love Dig. And yeah it makes Anton look reactionary, but not an 'asshole'.

Alteredcourse, I still don't get how to download it. There appears to be no timer button, just the info that crypto supplied.
Old 09.03.2007, 09:45 PM   #23
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Norma J: next to the Megaupload logo/banner, there should be a box with 3 letters and a white box next to it. Type in the 3 letters in the white box and press download. New page will show up, and you'll see a "premium download" button(don't click it), next to it, it will say Please Wait X amount of Seconds. Wait. Then a "Free Download" button will appear there. Click that, and wallah!
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2007, 05:03 AM   #24
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
i think they are just nice to their fellow men
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2007, 12:32 PM   #25
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingskull
i think they are just nice to their fellow men

although I don't enjoy stepping out of character (I have a evil bad evil rep to maintain), I find it hard to believe that anybody could be mean to a sweet-faced girl (in person). I'm not saying this because I doubt your statement, just that I don't understand that thought process.

in my opinion, even Lee's "make it quick guys" to you and Danny was a little uncalled for. surely there could have been a more polite way to escape your adoration.

nobody (outside of their own mind) is a rockstar without their fans.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2007, 01:02 PM   #26
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
in my opinion, even Lee's "make it quick guys" to you and Danny was a little uncalled for. surely there could have been a more polite way to escape your adoration.

I'd rather Lee was a little bitchy to me than to abuse his rockstar status to make me take heroin with him like a certain Pete "Twat" Doherty has done to adoring fans..
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2007, 01:08 PM   #27
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I don't know....

that could be interesting.
Old 09.04.2007, 01:09 PM   #28
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
they weren't rude to us, they didn't make us take heroin, they were kind and loving and invited us back stage and to their hotel rooms and then it turned bad. We were 16 they were 40, They didn't care, we did.
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2007, 01:12 PM   #29
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

ok, you've got me there.

that goes beyond being mean, and I'm sorry.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth