Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page How would you go on convincing someone who doesn't read books to do it?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.30.2010, 07:12 AM   #21
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
I wouldn't try to force what you like to do in yr spare time on somebody who's not interested.
Old 08.30.2010, 07:50 AM   #22
FreshChops
100%

FreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
Since I assume we all agree that reading is the most enpowering thing at our disposal, I want to get him to undestand that.

BTW, assume away..... but I don't think reading is the most empowering thing. In fact, I've always felt like it was an idle activity. While it may stimulate your imagination, you're reaching out for others thoughts and words for stimulation.... relying on others to put thoughts in your head. Painting, playing music, writing poetry, making love..... that's just some of the most empowering things, hurd'of'it? Reading isn't empowering, it's just entertaining.

for god's sake, leave you friend alone..... that's my advice (so I assume you can take your internet feedback and shove it)

FreshChops is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth