Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Fuck.. I locked my keys in the house..
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.09.2009, 01:15 PM   #1
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
I am out and about on an important errand.. and it has suddenly dawned on my that I do not have my keys..

so now I have to find out how to kill time until this evening when my sister will be home from work..

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fucccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk fu c k f u ck fu ckkkk fuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkk fuck

and fuck it again.

sometimes I can be such a moron, ironically whenever i'm NOT smoking pot.

I was in a hurry to run off to my bus to catch my appt this morning after walking back from the market..I had ten minutes to put away my groceries, get my shit ready to go, to pack my shit up for this errand, and also to charge my absolutely dead phone at least a little so it could survive the afternoon..

I also knew with my spider sense and absolute psychic abilities that somehow this day, I was going to be a few hours late, and had an internal dialouge with myself explaining that I should just relax, slow it down and take the next bus an hour later, but then I argued with myself about how I didn't want to waste the hour, so I rushed off in futile attempts to save an hour and in the process I have lost three..

moral of the story, do not fuck with the universe, the God knows best I assure you, and whenever the universe reveals the future to you intuitively follow its advice.

"When your spider sense tells you that somethin is up, I suggest you go with yo gut, don't ignore your first mind, always pay attention to the one inside, always be alert always be aware always lookin over your shoulder.." e-40

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.09.2009, 01:34 PM   #2
vulva
the end of the ugly

vulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's asses
this is my favourite SY album as well.
vulva is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.10.2009, 12:54 AM   #3
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I am out and about on an important errand.. and it has suddenly dawned on my that I do not have my keys..

so now I have to find out how to kill time until this evening when my sister will be home from work..

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fucccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk fu c k f u ck fu ckkkk fuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkk fuck

and fuck it again.

sometimes I can be such a moron, ironically whenever i'm NOT smoking pot.

I was in a hurry to run off to my bus to catch my appt this morning after walking back from the market..I had ten minutes to put away my groceries, get my shit ready to go, to pack my shit up for this errand, and also to charge my absolutely dead phone at least a little so it could survive the afternoon..

I also knew with my spider sense and absolute psychic abilities that somehow this day, I was going to be a few hours late, and had an internal dialouge with myself explaining that I should just relax, slow it down and take the next bus an hour later, but then I argued with myself about how I didn't want to waste the hour, so I rushed off in futile attempts to save an hour and in the process I have lost three..

moral of the story, do not fuck with the universe, the God knows best I assure you, and whenever the universe reveals the future to you intuitively follow its advice.

"When your spider sense tells you that somethin is up, I suggest you go with yo gut, don't ignore your first mind, always pay attention to the one inside, always be alert always be aware always lookin over your shoulder.." e-40

you may not have been high when you locked yourself out of the house, but i'm sure you were when you typed all of that.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.10.2009, 12:14 PM   #4
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhler
you may not have been high when you locked yourself out of the house, but i'm sure you were when you typed all of that.

no actually, just frustrated.

Old 03.10.2009, 12:21 PM   #5
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I once drove over toa friend's house to helop him and his wife move and got there, and locked my keys in my car with the engine running.
Old 03.10.2009, 12:24 PM   #6
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I once drove over toa friend's house to helop him and his wife move and got there, and locked my keys in my car with the engine running.

good times

Old 03.10.2009, 03:26 PM   #7
barnaclelapse
the destroyed room

barnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's asses
I tend to just send the universe a cheque every month.

It seems to work.
barnaclelapse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.10.2009, 06:07 PM   #8
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnaclelapse
I tend to just send the universe a cheque every month.

It seems to work.

When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks ya crooked in the eye and asks you if ya paid your dues, well you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yes Sir, the check is in the mail."

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth