Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page so, my girlfriend shoved her finger in my butt the other day...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.17.2009, 07:59 AM   #301
Shifty Prophet
100%

Shifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's asses
OK. I'm gonna be honest, I have not, nor am I going to try to read all the pages of this thread, but I feel its a sufficient guess that someones girlfriends put her finger up their ass? Yes?

If thats the case I have several questions:
1. Was it expected?
2. If yes, was it fulfilling, if no, why the fuck did she do it?
3. Was there any reciprocation?
Shifty Prophet is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.17.2009, 09:48 AM   #302
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Eh?

Just read the first post.

But anyway, my girlfriend was wanting to be more sexually adventerous. Basically, what happened, we were in Florida for 5 days, sleeping next to each other, but we couldn't do anything, because we were with her cousin and her cousin's boyfriend. Well, I found out her cousin and her cousin's boyfriend fucked in the bathroom while me and my girlfriend were asleep in the hotel room! Her cousin's boyfriend told me all about it...

Anyway, we got back from Florida, horny as hell, and I was going down and her, and she just said "stick a finger in my ass" so I did and she enjoyed the sensation of two fingers in her vag, 1 in her ass, and my tongue on her clit while she rubbed her nipples. Then, she wanted me to experience a finger in my ass. I was like no no no noooooooo... but then she ended up doing it and it felt amazing.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.17.2009, 10:08 AM   #303
This Is Not Here
invito al cielo

This Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's asses
Is the finger a regular fixture now?

(EDIT: Yes I know it's still attatched too her hand, but in zee bedroom?)

~~Record of the moment~~
This Is Not Here is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.17.2009, 10:51 AM   #304
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
the sensation of two fingers in her vag, 1 in her ass

do it right next time.

it's two and two. do you people never listen??!

and yeah, I would have bumped this thead, but I'm still searching for cantankerous' "show me yr nasty fucking teeth" thread.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.17.2009, 10:53 AM   #305
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
generally very good, how are you?
ha. I knew.
Old 06.17.2009, 10:53 AM   #306
joe11121
expwy. to yr skull

joe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's asses
Hahahahahhaha
joe11121 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.17.2009, 10:55 AM   #307
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greedrex
ha. I knew.

you deserve a metal meddle medal.
Old 06.17.2009, 11:06 AM   #308
verme (prevaricator)
100%

verme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
We've been together four years.

And lately... I dunno what it is, some kind of thing has happened where she wants to be more explorative and adventurous... fine.

So we were messing around and she had me stick a finger in her butt and she really liked it. First time ever! And she orgasmed, ya know, yada yada...

So, then she asked to stick a finger in my butt...

At first, I was like "nah" because I remember one time when an Asian doctor was checking my stools for blood and.. yeah.. gross shit.

But after a few minutes, she convinced me, and I let her stick a finger in my ass while she jerked me off...

IT FELT AMAZING.

I've never "milked the prostate" or had a girl do it, and ... wow. It was uncomfortable and bizarre but I swear to god it was the best orgasm I've ever had.. in fact, it reminded me of the first time I ever did it. Extremely bizarre. I started yelling "what the fuck?! oh my god, that was crazy!" I was FREAKING OUT. From butt play.

So yeah...

Now I'm hooked.

at least she asked permission.

i've a feeling that this thread is a fraud, though.
verme (prevaricator) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.17.2009, 11:17 AM   #309
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
How can a thread be a fraud? Are you saying I'm lying about this? Because.. uh.. I'm not?! (what a dumb thing to lie about)

...It's not a permanent fixture in the bedroom. Just when we feel like it. We're always trying something different...

Old 06.17.2009, 11:46 AM   #310
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Shemales? I think you're thinking of someone else.

Old 06.17.2009, 11:49 AM   #311
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by verme (prevaricator)
aren't you the guy who wanks to bukkaked cosplay asian shemales?

no, that's amerikangod.

not that I'm judging, just passing on helpful information.

Old 06.17.2009, 12:13 PM   #312
verme (prevaricator)
100%

verme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's asses
you guys are right, i'm confusing things a bit.

i did a quick search, this is why:

Quote:
I just want a big dick throw in my ass.

Quote:
I don't find dudes particularly attractive, in fact I think they're gross.

maybe I need a shemale.

http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/sho...d.php?p=618256
Old 06.17.2009, 12:19 PM   #313
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Hah. Well, I was kidding.

...That's actually the first time I heard the phrase "lady boy" also!

Old 06.17.2009, 12:27 PM   #314
This Is Not Here
invito al cielo

This Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Hah. Well, I was kidding.

...That's actually the first time I heard the phrase "lady boy" also!

Lady Boys: Lager & Gin and tonic & Baileys irish cream chaser

To understand:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW4yAPpEwT0

~~Record of the moment~~
This Is Not Here is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.17.2009, 12:39 PM   #315
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by █████████
i often fantasize about being destroyed by a huge cock

yr one sick fucker.
Old 06.17.2009, 01:05 PM   #316
verme (prevaricator)
100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
... i locked the doors, pulled down the blinds, stripped, slathered my anus with peanut butter and yelled "here, kitty, kitty!"

wow
Old 06.17.2009, 01:05 PM   #317
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

that's a total fucking lie.

it wasn't peanut butter.

it was tuna fish.
Old 06.17.2009, 01:29 PM   #318
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
that's a total fucking lie.

it wasn't peanut butter.

it was tuna fish.

also it wasn't a cat. it was a dog.

DOGS WILL EAT OUT OF ANYTHING.

this of course i only know from 3rd party information
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.17.2009, 03:13 PM   #319
Zombie Robot
expwy. to yr skull

Zombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's asses
You know if a girl is adventurous enough to want to stick her finger in your ass, she will probably let you cum in hers.
Zombie Robot is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.17.2009, 03:36 PM   #320
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses

131415 16 171819 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth