Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Photography Thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.09.2019, 08:56 AM   #4261
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
I really don't care what you think. Carry on.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.09.2019, 10:49 AM   #4262
Diesel
children of satan

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
I really don't care what you think. Carry on.

....or what this this guy thinks, apparently...

Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.10.2019, 07:50 AM   #4263
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
I'm buddies with that guy.....
Old 01.10.2019, 11:18 AM   #4264
Diesel
children of satan

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
Fucks sake
OK.Great.talk.emotion.depth.10/10
Old 01.10.2019, 12:14 PM   #4265
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Love ya Genteel. Hope all is well fam
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.10.2019, 04:16 PM   #4266
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel
Fucks sake
OK.Great.talk.emotion.depth.10/10
It's street photography. It's not perfect, sometimes you take candid shots of people, sometimes you ask them, and other times they just come up to you and ask you to take a picture of them. It's ok if you don't like it. I'm sorry your music doesn't get the attention it used to get on this forum. If I was you, I would just stick to my guns and persist. And maybe, just maybe, stop behaving like you get too bitter once you had a drink or two if nobody gives a shit. Diesel used to be funny back then, just not now.
Old 01.10.2019, 06:20 PM   #4267
Diesel
children of satan

Quote:
It's street photography. It's not perfect, sometimes you take candid shots of people, sometimes you ask them, and other times they just come up to you and ask you to take a picture of them. It's ok if you don't like it. I'm sorry your music doesn't get the attention it used to get on this forum. If I was you, I would just stick to my guns and persist. And maybe, just maybe, stop behaving like you get too bitter once you had a drink or two if nobody gives a shit. Diesel used to be funny back then, just not now.

It was the exploitation premise I'd conjured up that I didn't agree with - I explained - it's not that I didn't like the result, quite the contrary. The rest of your post: I'm lost for words.
Old 01.11.2019, 03:44 AM   #4268
Diesel
children of satan

Quote:

I'm not sure why the childish ad hominem insinuation regarding my music was necessary other than to get a rise. The last time we spoke on it you branded me a failure and yet here you are giving advice about persistence?! I'm sure I'll be fine continuing the hobby I've indulged for the last twenty years and hopefully I'll get the attention, likes, and subscribes I deserve. Because of course in the end that's exactly what making music is all about. Ye vacuous cunt!

Sorry my humour is shit now as well - must try harder fer ye.

And please, keep your wild accusations about me enjoying a drink at Christmas time to yourself.
Old 01.11.2019, 05:00 AM   #4269
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
I've been trying that instagram thing lately (mainly for future semi-work-related reasons). I suck at the social aspect of it, but I'm enjoying thinking in 1:1 aspect ratio from time to time.

11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.11.2019, 05:01 AM   #4270
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses

yes, I like trees.
Old 01.11.2019, 09:46 AM   #4271
nicfit
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by operator
tanta roba

Thanks. Another thing I like about my "instagram mindset" is that thinking in 1:1 makes my mind come up with great band names and record titles I'll never use and I'll soon forget because I don't write things down.
Old 01.11.2019, 01:31 PM   #4272
Diesel
children of satan

Quote:
ye know i luv ye diesel. love yr music too.

do you know that song

*mumble* *mumble*
*guitar shronk*
*mumble*

?

thatís my favourite track

I envisage your future

Fund it!
Suffragettes are always wet

Old 01.13.2019, 06:49 AM   #4273
Diesel
children of satan

Quote:
8 years ago i gave a like to an obituary, that’s the extent of my activity on soundcloud.
how is it that we have about the same number of followers?

happy birthday btw

Cheers!

Chin Chin! I was out minding my own, having a mingle in societal hell, when this expression was captured in a triggered moment of remembrance to this thread, I think..

Ya soundcloud is deplorable in many ways. I just got followed by this wank. I'll be making a bandcamp page so I can get paid and be a proper human. If only I did it back when I had fans. I probably could've made at least a tenner. isn't that right @nicfit?
Old 01.13.2019, 03:14 PM   #4274
Antagon
expwy. to yr skull

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Been reluctant to upload some of my pictures to certain sites lately. Tried to scramble a few of the more recent (and most of all, embeddable) ones together. All from 2018

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.13.2019, 03:20 PM   #4275
Antagon
expwy. to yr skull

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses

Old 01.13.2019, 03:28 PM   #4276
Antagon
expwy. to yr skull

Film, some of it expired

Old 01.14.2019, 02:37 PM   #4277
Warnerabava
empty page

Warnerabava cold hard suckaWarnerabava cold hard suckaWarnerabava cold hard suckaWarnerabava cold hard suckaWarnerabava cold hard suckaWarnerabava cold hard suckaWarnerabava cold hard suckaWarnerabava cold hard suckaWarnerabava cold hard suckaWarnerabava cold hard suckaWarnerabava cold hard sucka
This thread is for discussion of photography stuff. You can post cool pics you just took, ask questions, give/get advice, have general chat about photography, whatever.

I just got my first DSLR Cannon EOS 400D and I sure do love it
Warnerabava is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
164204211212213 214
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth