Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Fillmore with a kid
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.23.2009, 08:38 PM   #1
shirt39
empty page

shirt39 has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
I swear I didn't push my SY-philia on my 8 year-old, but when he found they were coming to the Fillmore he grabbed my head and said, "WE ARE GOING, DADDA. WE ARE GOING."

Okay, so I've only been to the Fillmore once a long time ago (another SY show, of course) and I wasn't thinking about it from the perspective of a parent. SFers:

1) Where's a good place to be if one of you isn't quite 4' tall?
2) Will they let him in the restaurant upstairs? Is that a good place to go early and stay for the show?
3) If it says doors at 7, does that really mean doors at 7? Can you get in the restaurant earlier?

thanks!!
shirt39 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.23.2009, 09:20 PM   #2
hshiau
empty page

hshiau kicks all y'all's asseshshiau kicks all y'all's asseshshiau kicks all y'all's asseshshiau kicks all y'all's asseshshiau kicks all y'all's asseshshiau kicks all y'all's asseshshiau kicks all y'all's asseshshiau kicks all y'all's asseshshiau kicks all y'all's asseshshiau kicks all y'all's asseshshiau kicks all y'all's asses
they're going to be at the fillmore? i've been taking my daughter to shows for a few years now. i just get on line early and have her join me later. this way, we're at the barricade and don't need to worry about people standing in front of us.

if they say doors open at 7, the restaurant won't be open until doors open.
hshiau is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.23.2009, 09:23 PM   #3
hshiau
empty page

hshiau kicks all y'all's asseshshiau kicks all y'all's asseshshiau kicks all y'all's asseshshiau kicks all y'all's asseshshiau kicks all y'all's asseshshiau kicks all y'all's asseshshiau kicks all y'all's asseshshiau kicks all y'all's asseshshiau kicks all y'all's asseshshiau kicks all y'all's asseshshiau kicks all y'all's asses
sorry. you mean the fillmore in SF. thought you meant in NYC.
hshiau is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.24.2009, 07:57 PM   #4
exploding plastic candle
children of satan

exploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard sucka
there's little seats on the side that I think might be reserved or something but you can swoop them and he can stand on them. I did that when I was a lil one. And the restaurant isn't really a restaurant, it's just some tables with a bar where you order food. you guys will be able to hang out there. And you can't get into the restaurant before the doors open.
Let's bathe in a cup of dreams and share in a saucy toast
exploding plastic candle is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth