Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page more gilmore girls news
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.04.2006, 03:02 PM   #21
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
By all the comments i've read here about Kim i'm acyually scared to meet her now...
Old 05.04.2006, 03:35 PM   #22
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
does anyone else think thurston's new hair sucks?
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.04.2006, 04:19 PM   #23
Society_In_My_Hole
little trouble girl

Society_In_My_Hole is a jewel in the roughSociety_In_My_Hole is a jewel in the roughSociety_In_My_Hole is a jewel in the roughSociety_In_My_Hole is a jewel in the rough
This is a show that I actually keep up with(to be honest it's my favorite show) and now Sonic Youth is gonna be on it! Cool, but still somewhat weird.
Society_In_My_Hole is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.04.2006, 04:21 PM   #24
guitarpro
100%

guitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's asses
Can't wait to see this
Old 05.04.2006, 05:04 PM   #25
noumenal
expwy. to yr skull

noumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard sucka
OK, I'm going to record this crap. Somebody remind me though!! Just send me a PM on the day (May 9th right?).
noumenal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.04.2006, 06:00 PM   #26
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
all the comments directed to wards Kim should be taken in stride, each situation is different from the next, and unless you're a mother of a child it's kinda inappropriate to ask about her kid

personally, Jenn and I have had bad experiences with Lee, but that doesn't make me think differently of him (Jenn on the otherhand......) Thurston, Steve were quite nice, got to talk to Jim for a couple minutes (Jenn even correspond with him a few times in e-mails) and Kim was extremely nice to us, even gave her some snacks
pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.04.2006, 06:29 PM   #27
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
that's beyond cute/cool. coco on bass! i can see her in twenty years being just like her mom.
Old 05.04.2006, 09:42 PM   #28
jennthebenn
expwy. to yr skull

jennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantophobia

personally, Jenn and I have had bad experiences with Lee, but that doesn't make me think differently of him (Jenn on the otherhand......)

"think differently"? hey, that was that wu-tang comp album...

i think of lee ranaldo as a great guitarist, interesting poet/journalist,
and that's about the size of it. i love "dirty windows" to near-death.
i would like it if musicians, when they don't feel like conversing with fans
post-gig, DON'T converse with fans post-gig. most of us will actually
understand, and not regard you as a snob. no, the thing that would make
us think that is acting highly condescending towards a 19 year old kid
who suffers from aspergers, and who made a pretty bold personal
decision deciding to even speak to any member of sonic youth in the
first place.

patrick's point about kim is ultimately correct, and applicable across the
board. i have read numerous fan accounts where meeting lee has been
a wonderful experience. i wish we had just a minute with THAT lee
ranaldo on THAT night. oh well, fat girls typing like the idiots they are...

and oh yeah, actually related to the topic...bass is infinitely cooler than
"shakers", so my anticipation level just shot up by 23.
jennthebenn is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.04.2006, 09:58 PM   #29
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
What happened with Lee or Kim that gave some of you sucha a bad impression? Was he rude to you? I know that soem people, musicians, get kind of irate with people "bugging" them all the time about music, but asbergers is nothingt o laugh about. It's a pretty serious disorder.
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.04.2006, 09:59 PM   #30
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
And also, Gilmore Girls is a really crappy show, but I will still be watching (and taping) it just because SY and Yo L Tengo will be appearing in the final episode.
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.04.2006, 10:32 PM   #31
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
sonic youth are the most arrogant bastards to ever play in a rock band.

they make lenny kravitz and kid rock look like greg ginn and ian mackaye, respectively

fuck those idiots!!!
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth