Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Pussy Riot – "I Can't Breathe", dedicated to the memory of Eric Garner
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.18.2015, 08:39 PM   #1
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses

Quote:
"I Can’t Breathe," Pussy Riot's first song in English, is dedicated to Eric Garner, who was strangled and killed by a police officer in July. The track also features the talents of Yeah Yeah Yeahs' Nick Zinner, Miike Snow's Andrew Wyatt, and Richard Hell.

"This song is for Eric and for all those from Russia to America and around the globe who suffer from state terror — killed, choked, perished because of war and state sponsored violence of all kinds — for political prisoners and those on the streets fighting for change," says the band of the clip.

Check out the powerful clip below, where Pussy Riot members Nadya Tolokonnikova and Masha Alyokhina are buried alive in Russian prison uniforms.

http://www.undertheradarmag.com/news..._cant_breathe/

(Eric Garner is "voiced" by Richard Hell at the end).

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.18.2015, 10:39 PM   #2
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
^^^thanks for sharing......the English adds a little something to it!

I figured they might release an album with 22 tracks honoring the beheaded......

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.18.2015, 11:03 PM   #3
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
fuck Yeah.
Old 02.27.2015, 05:03 AM   #4
Pakistan
empty page

Pakistan has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
"This song is for Eric and for all those from Russia to America and around the globe who suffer from state terror — killed, choked, perished because of war and state sponsored violence of all kinds — for political prisoners and those on the streets fighting for change," says the band of the clip.

You can easily check out our best quality Testking cisco ccda exam dumps prepare you well for the real phr certification You can also get success in real exam of sterling with the quality Rasmussen College
Pakistan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth