Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page 24 years 9/11
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.11.2011, 12:19 PM   #1
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
The most important figure in the world wide fight to free ghetto people and kill neo-colonialist cunts was murdered on todays date in 1987

FREE THE HERB
FEED THE POOR
FUCK THE POLICE
FIRE PON VAMPIRE

keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.15.2011, 07:45 AM   #2
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by keep poppin pimples
The most important figure in the world wide fight to free ghetto people and kill neo-colonialist cunts was murdered on todays date in 1987

FREE THE HERB
FEED THE POOR
FUCK THE POLICE
FIRE PON VAMPIRE

He was murdered by a man who Peter has previously befriended and tried to help find work after serving a long jail sentence. Stuff like what you posted never works as the criminal underworld always exploits such fanciful shit.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.15.2011, 09:17 AM   #3
Dude McDude
bad moon rising

Dude McDude kicks all y'all's assesDude McDude kicks all y'all's assesDude McDude kicks all y'all's assesDude McDude kicks all y'all's assesDude McDude kicks all y'all's assesDude McDude kicks all y'all's assesDude McDude kicks all y'all's assesDude McDude kicks all y'all's assesDude McDude kicks all y'all's assesDude McDude kicks all y'all's assesDude McDude kicks all y'all's asses
Way to fight the power on a web board. That'll teach babylon.

the colony of unlimited power will pass a despot of hardly any man
Dude McDude is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.15.2011, 09:32 AM   #4
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude McDude
Way to fight the power on a web board. That'll teach babylon.

thanks babylon, i appreciate the sentiment

suck yu madda, badmind
Old 09.15.2011, 10:52 AM   #5
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbtshoes5rm
Thanks to deal these very helpful
mi nah spare no lead fi lick shot pon yr head, bwoy.

run fi yr life, dark-science creator.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.19.2011, 12:09 PM   #6
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
He was murdered by a man who Peter has previously befriended and tried to help find work after serving a long jail sentence. Stuff like what you posted never works as the criminal underworld always exploits such fanciful shit.

you believe too much of what you read as usual

"them never love them never love poor marcus him own bredren sell him for rice and peas, they didn't know there would be days like these"" and them sold peter tosh to the grave as those duppy bag o wire did poor His Honorable Marcus Mosiah Garvey before him. Its racial politics combined with CIA miafoso underworld, a harmonic(demonic) convergence of wicked greed for power at ever level. bag o wire informants play snitching for the bottom of the barrel power they momentarily revel in, that is until the dragon snatches them up with the rest. the fundamental fall with bag o wire sell out philosophy (and its the same flaw with the pro-business hard right rah rah rah pep rally Reagonimic right shifters yelling so much on the TV suprisingly I'm with that war criminal Bill Clinton on this one when he said snickering, "well that's what they always say [in reference to their 'no on taxes' mantras].") is that when you sell out to the system, you may win in the short term, but when the shitstem wins we all lose. "And then the system wins again, and will carry on winning until God knows when?"

God Bless His Soul to Peter Tosh, a true martyr like so many before him. Such an honest, passionate, mystical human being, who not only spoke the truth, but defiantly lived it, with just enough of a facetious attitude, almost a hunter thompson approach to esoteric mysticism, to keep us laughing at things which generally are too soul crushing to even bring up. One thing I learned from the example of Jesus Christ is that you really have to keep your sense of humor living in the war-zone we call earth to keep living in the positive. Peter Tosh, more than many folks I could think of, lived the life of Jesus Christ in every fabled way. When I was a young man stepping up, Peter Tosh gave me the example I needed which brought me out of the wearing all black, blow shit up revolutionaries and low-life gangsters I was running with and centered me deep within the freedom through the Truth of the Spirit Rastafari community. Big up Peter Tosh, maximum Raspect i!

"You read in the about in the good Bible, and you read about Isaiah,
and you read about Solomon,
and King David,
and Jesus Christ,
and all those guys,

but all of these things, are just a fantasy painting of I-n-I reality, seen?"

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.19.2011, 12:26 PM   #7
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
sounds like tosh to me! eh eh.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.19.2011, 01:32 PM   #8
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

Stephen Davis: It must be difficult for a touring reggae band to maintain its herb supply.
Peter Tosh: Well, herb is all over America, mon. You don't have to bring no herb here anymore. Ssssswwwwwffftttt. Ahhh.
Stephen Davis: Is it as good as what you find in Jamaica?
Peter Tosh: No way. Psychologically, you just have to pretend that it is good - pretend that you smoking the best draw - till you reach home, where the best is.
Stephen Davis: As a connoisseur of herb, what do you prefer?
Peter Tosh: Well, Thai stick not bad. And the Colombian now, the quality varies, but the other day I get a draw of Colombian in Milwaukee. Exclusive!! Ssssswwwwwffftttt.

Stephen Davis: In many of your songs, you call for legalizing marijuana. But there's a theory that if Jamaica legalized it, the country would be transformed into an outlaw agromomy operating under United Nations sanctions...
Peter Tosh: Bullshit! (kissing his teeth bitterly). Nine out of ten people in Jamaica smoke herb. Everyone an outlaw.
Stephen Davis: No, I mean the United Nations has these antidope statutes...
Peter Tosh: United Nations bullshit! (furious). Me no wanna hear that argument there. Who are them who take counsel against I&I, to see that I&I are separated from I&I culture? He who created the earth created herb for the use of man, seen? If herb was growing in the blood-clot United Nations, you think Jamaica could go tell United Nations what to do? So how come the bumba ras clot United Nations dare to come and tell us what to do? Fuck the United Nations! My Father grow herb, and if my Father know what is right would have made herb growing in the United blood-clot Nations, not just in Jamaica for I&I who praise him continually.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth