Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Nifty homemade smoking devices.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.30.2009, 04:44 PM   #21
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Please do explain. =)
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.30.2009, 04:54 PM   #22
Kegmama
empty page

Kegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's asses
We made a gas mask bong long before they actually were on the market/copyright/sold. Too bad we were all stoners with no ambition to sell product at the time...

Gets you LOADED.

Kegmama is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.30.2009, 06:16 PM   #23
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Basically. You have two plastic bottles one with a hole poked right below the cap and then another bottle with a whole big enough for a bullet or a onie to go into it. You seal the two caps together tightly and burn a hole through the two caps so you can seal the two bottles together with a hole for the water to fall through.

Now you have the pipe you can use it. This is a little complicated.

1) hold your finger of the hole for the bowl to go into and fill the bottle with water.

2) seal the bottles together and hold the choke(the hole you poked below the cap on the second bottle)

3) quickly flip the bottle while holding the choke and place the bullet in the hole.

4) finally light the bowl and let go of the choke. The water falling into the bottom bottle will fill the top bottle with thick putrid ass smoke.

I saw one of these recently for sale that was made really nicely and worked a lot more quickly and efficiently. I'm probably going to invest in one.
Old 03.31.2009, 04:46 PM   #24
cars_willkillyou
stalker

cars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's asses
Hippo Chia Pet

drilled a hole in the mouth and ass of the hippo. Then I took a socket wrench set, and found a socket that was closest to the size of the watering hole found on the top of the hippos back.

I removed the screen from the kitchen water faucet, and cut it a little bit so that i would fit inside of the socket.

Then I brought out a soldering iron and an orange mountain dew bottle cap. I melted the center of the cap out and placed the socket (with the screen inside of it) inside of the cap. Then melted the plastic around the socket to form a bond.

The end result was beautiful.

First you kiss the hippo. Then you light the bowl on the hippos back. It could stay in the watering hole because the bottle cap was wider than the hole. As you pulled through, you could get a pipe-like hit by "fingering" the butt hole of the hippo. By the time you took your hit, the body of the hippo was filled with smoke. 2 for the price of one.

cars_willkillyou is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth