Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page this really made me laugh...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.14.2009, 07:37 PM   #21
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Those are great, especially, 42!

They remind me a bit of Peter Kay's 'Universal Truths':

1) Triangular sandwiches taste better than square ones.

2) At the end of every party there is always a girl crying.

3) One of the most awkward things that can happen in a pub is when your pint-to-toilet cycle gets synchronised with a complete stranger.

4) You've never quite sure whether it's ok to eat green crisps.

5) Everyone who grew up in the 80's has entered the digits 55378008 into a calculator.

6) Reading when you're drunk is horrible.

7) Sharpening a pencil with a knife makes you feel really manly.

8) You're never quite sure whether it's against the law or not to have a fire in your back garden.

9) Nobody ever dares make cup-a-soup in a bowl.

10) You never know where to look when eating a banana.

11) Its impossible to describe the smell of a wet cat.

12) Prodding a fire with a stick makes you feel manly.

13) Rummaging in an overgrown garden will always turn up a bouncy ball.

14) You always feel a bit scared when stroking horses.

15) Everyone always remembers the day a dog ran into your school.

16) The most embarrassing thing you can do as schoolchild is to call your teacher mum or dad.

17) The smaller the monkey the more it looks like it would kill you at the first given opportunity.

18) Some days you see lots of people on crutches.

19) Every bloke has at some stage while taking a pee flushed half way through and then raced against the flush.

20) Old women with mobile phones look wrong!

21) Its impossible to look cool whilst picking up a Frisbee.

22) Driving through a tunnel makes you feel excited.

23) You never ever run out of salt.

24) Old ladies can eat more than you think.

25) You can't respect a man who carries a dog.

26) There's no panic like the panic you momentarily feel when you've got your hand or head stuck in something.

27) No one knows the origins of their metal coat hangers.

28) Despite constant warning, you have never met anybody who has had their arm broken by a swan.

29) The most painful household incident is wearing socks and stepping on an upturned plug.

30) People who don't drive slam car doors too hard

31) You've turned into your dad the day you put aside a thin piece of wood specifically to stir paint with.

32) Everyone had an uncle who tried to steal their nose.

33) Bricks are horrible to carry.

34) In every plate of chips there is a bad chip.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2009, 08:42 PM   #22
jerf
children of satan

jerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly

it's all about what's in yr library though. if you have a large library, and like to pack on an artist's entire library, yr going to hit trash. if yr pressed for space and only have room for the best, well, that's what yr going to get on shuffle.

the difference between my 80g and my 40g's play-all shuffle is extremely noticeable.

my recommendation is that you prune and try again.

yeah, this is true. my library has a lot of standup and poor quality bootlegs that i typically skip.

also, i like to make my own playlists. either that or listen to full albums. i used to love the random, but not anymore. my listening habits have changed.
jerf is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2009, 08:46 PM   #23
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I want to make an ipod that plays nothing but Merzbow.

...The Merzpod.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2009, 10:34 PM   #24
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
29) The most painful household incident is wearing socks and stepping on an upturned plug.

YES
Old 08.30.2009, 01:01 PM   #25
sonicpixie
bad moon rising

sonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's asses
awesome *happily laughing away still*
sonicpixie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.30.2009, 10:08 PM   #26
lucyrulesok
100%

lucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

5) Everyone who grew up in the 80's has entered the digits 55378008 into a calculator.

hee hee hee

Quote:
19) Every bloke has at some stage while taking a pee flushed half way through and then raced against the flush.

i did not know this
Old 08.30.2009, 11:11 PM   #27
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
None of these made me laugh and a few of the more inane ones annoyed me.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.30.2009, 11:28 PM   #28
lucyrulesok
100%

lucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
None of these made me laugh and a few of the more inane ones annoyed me.

grumpy!
Old 08.30.2009, 11:45 PM   #29
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyrulesok
grumpy!
34) In every plate of chips there is a bad chip.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth