Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page The Mighty Football Thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.26.2012, 06:08 AM   #1761
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Still feel the same?

Ebebebeb

Another great result for Everton POW! I honestly see a top 6, maybe even top 5 finish for us and HOPEFULLY (finally) a cup. Pienaars goal was just brilliant.

Looking forward to seeing City/Liverpool game today.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.26.2012, 12:24 PM   #1762
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Well Liverpool certainly played better than the last couple of days, but seeing Skrtel make that HORRENDOUS backpass made my day. Surely he must've realised how far he was from Reina?

Old 08.26.2012, 03:10 PM   #1763
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I never saw the Liverpool game but listened to it on the radio. To be honest, I think all the main contenders for the top 4 are gonna drop a lot more points this season. I still can't see anyone finishing above Man C, Man U and Chelsea but I think Everton have every chance of challenging Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool and Newcastle for the fourth spot. A lot will depend on whether they can avoid injuries to key players. Their first 11 looks strong but there's not much cover.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.26.2012, 07:21 PM   #1764
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Still feel the same?

hehe. Shows how much i know doesnt it?

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.27.2012, 06:45 AM   #1765
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Well Liverpool certainly played better than the last couple of days, but seeing Skrtel make that HORRENDOUS backpass made my day. Surely he must've realised how far he was from Reina?

He did something unexpected either on the plus side (scored a goal) and negative side as well (allowed this dreadful mistake to happen).

Still, he's a great player. Plus, he's become the new captain of Slovak national squad recently, which i'm very happy for, because Hamsik of SSC Napoli isn't really the leader type of guy.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.29.2012, 02:50 PM   #1766
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Just a reminder to anyone who missed the first leg of the Barca Real game, the second leg is tonight in about half an hours time. 9:30 GMT

I doubt this'll get to anyone in time to make a difference, but anyway.
Old 09.02.2012, 01:02 PM   #1767
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Well after Everton seemed to lack their magic of the past few games I had horrible visions of Liverpool thrashing Arsenal or something like that. WELL THANK GOD FOR THAT! I'll be interested to see how long the board of Liverpool will let this poor performance happen before slinging Rodgers on the pavement.

And Carroll! Shame about his hamstring injury because he was on FIRE yesterday. Hope he gets back and gets West Ham on form again.

Oh and MOTD2 will be a good one tonight.

Gonna be an interesting few weeks in futbawl land.

Old 09.02.2012, 01:22 PM   #1768
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
was something I could watch over and over again. Speaking of Xavi, I heard a rumour that the powers that be at Barca want him to take over as manager when he retires from playing. I'd so love for that to happen.
[/quote]

you guys saw the 2nd game? i just watched it (on replay obviously). it was great, hundreds and hundreds of yellow cards notwithstanding.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.02.2012, 02:41 PM   #1769
demonrail666
invito al cielo

I watched it. I thought Real were excellent but what really surprised me was how poor Barca's defence was.
Old 09.02.2012, 04:16 PM   #1770
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
I think it was cuz Dani Alves got injured, so they had to switch Adriano to the right (where he got a red card) and put in Marcelo on the left, plus Puyol was benched too. A bit of a random clusterfuck that left them open to what's a killer offensive lineup anyway.
Old 09.02.2012, 04:20 PM   #1771
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
A lazy, but nonetheless productive start for Manchester City (7 points out of 9) and some good signings on the last day of the transfer window; Nastasic especially, but Garcia and Maicon cool too. Not convinced about Rodwell, though.

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.02.2012, 05:37 PM   #1772
LimitlessLovingCasper
bad moon rising

LimitlessLovingCasper kicks all y'all's assesLimitlessLovingCasper kicks all y'all's assesLimitlessLovingCasper kicks all y'all's assesLimitlessLovingCasper kicks all y'all's assesLimitlessLovingCasper kicks all y'all's assesLimitlessLovingCasper kicks all y'all's assesLimitlessLovingCasper kicks all y'all's assesLimitlessLovingCasper kicks all y'all's assesLimitlessLovingCasper kicks all y'all's assesLimitlessLovingCasper kicks all y'all's assesLimitlessLovingCasper kicks all y'all's asses
----

congrats.
LimitlessLovingCasper is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.02.2012, 05:54 PM   #1773
demonrail666
invito al cielo

I didn't know that MC had got Nastasic. A great bit of business. Curious to see who he'll push to the bench, though.

Just a word on Adebayor at Spurs, though. I really don't get how in demand he is. He's always great for half a season then seems to lose interest. It's the same wherever he goes. Interesting to see Spurs fans booing AVB after just three games in charge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
I think it was cuz Dani Alves got injured, so they had to switch Adriano to the right (where he got a red card) and put in Marcelo on the left, plus Puyol was benched too. A bit of a random clusterfuck that left them open to what's a killer offensive lineup anyway.

Yeah, I certainly didn't see it as any sign of a crisis, just one of those days (at least in the first half) against, as you say, a pretty stunning front line. And even then it could've all been very different, had Messi scored at the end when he had the chance. But Real deserved their win as much as Barca deserved theirs in the previous game.
Old 09.02.2012, 07:49 PM   #1774
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I didn't know that MC had got Nastasic. A great bit of business. Curious to see who he'll push to the bench, though.

It's a good deal for us, especially as we sent Savic the other way as part of the deal. He just hadn't impressed at all.

Quote:
Just a word on Adebayor at Spurs, though. I really don't get how in demand he is. He's always great for half a season then seems to lose interest. It's the same wherever he goes.

I made a joke to a Spurs fan that they had effectively lost Adebayor as a player by signing him permanantly. Shame, really, he could have been seen as a really great player I think.

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.08.2012, 10:25 AM   #1775
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

wtf, is the prem on hiatus or something? i see replay games up to sept 3 and nothing else coming until sept 15. 2 weeks off for pig roasting or something?

btw iliverpool arsenal was fun to watch, fucking suarez is so talented but so annoying haa haa and mang he missed some good goals.

so watchu zink of cazorla? he was on my euros fantasy team but fucker wouldn't let him play
Old 09.08.2012, 10:38 AM   #1776
Bertrand
expwy. to yr skull

Bertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's asses
Yes, the Prem is on leave.
There are national games in Europe for your next favourite tournament, World Cup 2014.
No surprises for the first games, Germany, Italy and the rest won; Spain had a friendly and will kick off soon enough.

The players who made it without an injury will be back to the Prem next week - I don't think I spotted any casualty, though to be fair, I was mainly focused on the French side (and its frail flanks at the back).

Fantasy League : I've just read that Eden Hazard had caught a cold that will last 6 months; drop him; drop everybody but Villa players.
Bertrand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.08.2012, 10:43 AM   #1777
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

oh shit yeah i saw the matches listed but i was like-- germany vs. faroe islands? who wanna watch the fucking faroes (no offense).

alright yeah cool. thanks man.
Old 09.08.2012, 10:46 AM   #1778
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertrand
Yes, the Prem is on leave.
There are national games in Europe for your next favourite tournament, World Cup 2014.
No surprises for the first games, Germany, Italy and the rest won; Spain had a friendly and will kick off soon enough.

The players who made it without an injury will be back to the Prem next week - I don't think I spotted any casualty, though to be fair, I was mainly focused on the French side (and its frail flanks at the back).

Fantasy League : I've just read that Eden Hazard had caught a cold that will last 6 months; drop him; drop everybody but Villa players.

Fucking bollocks. It's a scientific fact that a cold lasts for no more than a week; two weeks in extreme circumstances.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.08.2012, 10:48 AM   #1779
demonrail666
invito al cielo

That's what Rock Hudson thought
Old 09.08.2012, 11:40 AM   #1780
demonrail666
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
btw iliverpool arsenal was fun to watch, fucking suarez is so talented but so annoying haa haa and mang he missed some good goals

Liverpool have fucked themselves by getting rid of almost their entire goal-scoring threat. Suarez misses so many chances and tends not to create that many for anyone else. Apart from that, and the fact he's a cheating little fucker, he's one of my favourite players right now.

The big debate is over them loaning Carroll to West Ham. He's only played an hour for us so far but he was a revelation. I've always liked him, even when people were laughing at his rubbish form for Liverpool. I so hope we end up keeping him but there's talk of Liverpool recalling him in January - although I'd be really surprised if they do. right now I just hope his hamstring injury doesn't keep him out of action with us for too long.

Cazorla looks excellent for Arsenal and seems to be working really well alongside Podolski. I hope both do well if only to prove Arsenal have a future without Fabregas, Nasri and Van Persie.
79868788 89 90919299139189589 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth