Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page The Dead Weather..
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.28.2009, 01:51 PM   #21
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by davenotdead
oh i know.... its just, huge tits are the best accessory for a drummer.

agreed.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.29.2009, 02:54 PM   #22
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
fucking kick ass show. Jimmy kimmel you fucking suck you bastard, but you throw damn good free shows! but you fucking suck!

they made us stand there and watch the show on screens, but we just fucked around and heckled until the band came on. nobody was interested in standing next to Jimmy when he introduced the band, everybody was at the stage. it was a much smaller crowd than sonic youth, and they played 25 minutes (sonic played a full hour) but it was a kick ass fucking gig none-the-less! High energy, heavy, thrashing, alison is a fucking gutter punk Janis with here stage show.. hot damn I had a good time, first show to blow me away like that in a long time, I haunt reggae shows.

Forever My Queen
So Far From Your Weapon

the sound is usually better there, these Youtube clips sounded MUCH clearer then at the gig itself, the vocals and guitar were too low.. bad soundguy..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.29.2009, 04:00 PM   #23
dionysusundone
the end of the ugly

dionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard sucka
I was hoping this would be the band that would finally sell me on Jack and Allison both...I like the way they look and they've both always been on the border for music I like but never quite making it there...sadly it's the same here.

I did get a hug from Allison when I saw the Kills with The Horrors a few months ago though.
Old 08.30.2009, 10:48 AM   #24
automatic bzooty
invito al cielo

automatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's asses
horehound is le shit; the dead weather are the best thing jack white's done in a long, long time. (along with his whole third man records thing.)

... and alison mosshart just fucking rules. end of.
automatic bzooty is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.30.2009, 11:55 AM   #25
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
Been a white stripes fan sense about age 13. The first raconteurs cd is worth hearing.
Just heard about Dead Weather recently.. downloading their cd and some older kills
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.30.2009, 04:55 PM   #26
Decayed Rhapsody
the destroyed room

Decayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's asses
Alison Mosshart is fucking insufferable. I remember someone saying something about The Kills being like Royal Trux with all the interesting bits taken out and I'd have to agree.
Decayed Rhapsody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth