Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page uk right wingers going on rampage
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.07.2014, 10:36 PM   #1
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
something needs cut and its not public spending

cunts
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.07.2014, 11:14 PM   #2
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Heard dat

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.08.2014, 01:04 PM   #3
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Well, we're a democracy, and there's room for all voices, regardless of whether you agree with them or not.
Old 12.08.2014, 07:13 PM   #4
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
democracy is a mechanism by which those without power are allowed to reaffirm their own redundancy through an endless, meaningless discourse - while those with money buy and pay for their own laws.
Old 12.09.2014, 08:23 AM   #5
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
And you're saying there might be something wrong with that.
Old 12.09.2014, 09:29 AM   #6
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

they wage wars we dont want, send us to die, destroy the economy, attack the public services and drive people to suicide with benefit cuts. they need to learn that there are consequences - consequences that target the wealth and property that keeps them in place and keeps everyone else out.

these incompetent and deluded fuckwits should be dethroned and claiming benefits or flipping burgers. they should be forced back to the bottom of the society they exploit/mismanage.

that's me being generous since most of them really deserve worse considering the blood on their hands.
Old 12.09.2014, 09:36 AM   #7
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
as Mike Watt once told me, democracy is mob rule. God save the Republic. Looking at the general level of stupidity among the pod people I would be very against direct democracy.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.09.2014, 09:59 AM   #8
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
The US is not and never was a democracy.
Old 12.09.2014, 10:32 AM   #9
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

tory cunt iain duncan smith is introducing a change to the benefit system called "universal credit".

this cunt was born as heir to a manor and all the villagers had to call him by his title. he looks and behaves exactly like the vampire he is.

universal credit means that your benefits and your housing benefit will all be paid in one lump sum once a month. the system now pays your housing benefit to the landlord directly.

these cunts must know very well the desolation and bleakness of life for the poor, and i suspect they are doing this deliberately so the right wing press can further its moralistic agenda.

because people with addictions for example will just get that money and spend it all before they can pay their rent. similarly, most poor people have so many things they NEED to buy that any money they get is gone instantly.

this system will lead to many people going broke by the end of the month and losing their homes.

which is precisely what the right wingers WANT because then they can write smear articles about poor people and claim that they are evil scroungers who are the cause of the recession.

they will use this to push for further cuts and more poverty, making themselves richer in the process.

also, the slumlord class that has the money and power in this country wants ANY EXCUSE to kick out poor people and so universal credit will allow them to get rid of loads of their tenants.
Old 12.09.2014, 01:05 PM   #10
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
democracy is a mechanism by which those without power are allowed to reaffirm their own redundancy through an endless, meaningless discourse - while those with money buy and pay for their own laws.
Shhhhh. You're going to ruin all !@$&#!'s fantasies about democracy being legit

Old 12.09.2014, 01:24 PM   #11
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Shhhhh. You're going to ruin all !@$&#!'s fantasies about democracy being legit

please... you're the one who believes in an invisible bronze-age sky god who gives a shit about you.

as db's posts & links illustrate, what evil is in power makes a difference after all. while the british labo(u)r party is shit, the tories are even worse.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.09.2014, 01:57 PM   #12
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

So, you guys always do this fallacy shit. What does.one have to do with.another? My.belief in God has nothing to do with whether democracy is legitimate or.not. The fallacy of attacking my own credibility DOES NOT magically invalidate my argument against democracy, indeed dead_battery doesn't believe in God at all yet he is also being critical of "democracy"

Old 12.09.2014, 02:34 PM   #13
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
i don't like labour but i don't like the tories a lot more. maybe the democratic process is part of that problem but right now the priority is to stop osbourne and the tories and the only realistic way of doing that is through voting. a labour government won't solve all the problems and will likely cause a few new ones of their own but they will be an improvement and that's all i can expect right now. sitting on the side, waiting for some perfect alternative to arrive is a luxury the country just can't afford at the moment. i've no problem with people looking for long term alternatives but right now it's about stopping osbourne's austerity drive and that means voting labour.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.09.2014, 03:14 PM   #14
blunderbuss
invito al cielo

blunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's asses
But can you see people choosing to vote Labour while Ed Milliband (a man so pointless and unmemorable that I had to Google "Labour party leader" because I couldn't remember his name) as their leader? They need to get shot of him asap, but God knows who of their current MPs could make a decent replacement.
blunderbuss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.09.2014, 03:32 PM   #15
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, Milliband is a disaster and should be replaced asap. Chuck Umanna would be popular with younger inner city voters but would be a massive risk. Andy Burnham would be safer and probably my choice. Not convinced by him but he seems the least likely to alienate anyone.
Old 12.09.2014, 03:43 PM   #16
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Yeah, Milliband is a disaster and should be replaced asap. Chuck Umanna would be popular with younger inner city voters but would be a massive risk. Andy Burnham would be safer and probably my choice. Not convinced by him but he seems the least likely to alienate anyone.

I was more of an Ed Balls man myself. Either way I really can't see Conservative losing the next election and it sucks, it really, really sucks.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.09.2014, 03:48 PM   #17
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
i don't like labour but i don't like the tories a lot more. maybe the democratic process is part of that problem but right now the priority is to stop osbourne and the tories and the only realistic way of doing that is through voting. a labour government won't solve all the problems and will likely cause a few new ones of their own but they will be an improvement and that's all i can expect right now. sitting on the side, waiting for some perfect alternative to arrive is a luxury the country just can't afford at the moment. i've no problem with people looking for long term alternatives but right now it's about stopping osbourne's austerity drive and that means voting labour.

but can you prove that the mummified remains of a deposed ethiopian tyrant can't fix all problems?

--

seriously though, good post.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.09.2014, 04:10 PM   #18
demonrail666
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
I was more of an Ed Balls man myself. Either way I really can't see Conservative losing the next election and it sucks, it really, really sucks.

I like Ed Balls too. I was talking more about who I think they'll go for if/when they replace Milliband. Balls just has too many associations with Brown/Blair. Burnham's the most vanilla option and I think that's who they'll go for. Umunna is bright but represents a very slick, quite elitist political class that I can see really alienating a lot of people. Burnham's problem is that he doesn't really look like a prime minister. He's very light weight. I'd vote for Ed Balls in a heartbeat but I just don't see him ever being leader.

I agree that the tories will most likely win and it depresses the fuck out of me, not least because it shows how useless labour have become that they can't even beat a party headed by Cameron and Osbourne.
Old 12.09.2014, 04:23 PM   #19
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

miliband is so awful.

he's basically offering a weak feel bad moralism about shared values and fairness and all this appeal to the maternal super-ego shit.

the tories offer the (deluded) belief that you can be rich like them, and their message is fundamentally more appealing on the level of human dignity to the average striving to survive person.

-

i dont care about elections because the whole system is so redundant that theres almost no point playing on its terms.

the welfare state vs. neo liberalism model that we are trapped in is a sign of a deeper malaise, it goes right to the level of metaphysics. you look at singapore and china and their state capitalist model has WON. it is FUNDAMENTALLY MORE EFFICIENT AND BETTER.

the only political discourse we have is an endless tug of war over the idea of a magical individual who can either be starved through cuts to the welfare state and thus become a magical capital generating entrepreneur, or enter into some meaningless phantasm of a discourse about fairness where the magic of democracy starts to somehow work because we believe in it.

we are out of ideas, stale and redundant at a deep deep level.

the tories are at least TRYING to build new nuclear plants. but i dont think the average person can even understand the need for them. then you have a large percentage of the population who is actually opposed to them.

we are so deluded in our self importance that we think china is not yet ahead of us and will soon fall to democracy. our society has regressed on most of its actually worthwhile and unique values - torture, freedom from surveillance etc. and its regressing socially and economically. its a pit of mental illness and addiction with a fat useless rentier class on top and no room for anyone else to improve themselves. once you lose that you lose civility itself.

-

i dont need to remind anyone that ukip are racist idiots - the problem is not that they are wrong, which they are, but that we can barely offer any alternatives to oppose them with.
Old 12.09.2014, 04:39 PM   #20
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

my belief is that if you live in a society where a large amount of people are dependent on foodbanks, and people chose to go without electricity just to be able to eat - and that same society is incapable of building new nuclear plants, then what you are living in is a society that is a failure at some fundamental level that modernity requires. therefore you are living in a society that will LOSE.

the struggle against superstition, ignorance and delusion didnt go far enough with the enlightenment. when i look at the music and culture of people in england i give myself confirmation bias. you have urban left wing people, who are supposed to be at the cutting edge, dreaming of agrarian hippie fantasies and opening organic food co-ops.

left politicians have literally dismantled most of the countries energy infrastructure because they are the special righteous defenders of the green earth against global warming.

its not that we dont have the technical capacity or the riches to build the plants, its that we cant do it. the state and the private sector are not working in harmony and we lack the capacity to bring harmony to this because the efficacious modulations our ideology could produce have reached their limit.

the asian model just works better.

meanwhile we have neo liberals arguing with people who never got over the fall of the soviet union.

we're going to get beat by the east and part of me thinks - fuck it, we deserve it. it would be novel for US to be the ones crushed by progress and history for the first time in centuries.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth